shape
carat
color
clarity

New Puppy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As some of you may remember, DH and I had been debating about possibly getting a new puppy, either a Boston Terrier or a French Bulldog (thread here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/anyone-own-a-french-bulldog-or-a-boston-terrier.119280/). Well, we''ve made a decision! We''re getting a Frenchie!
9.gif

In fact, we''ve put a deposit down on him, and I''m supposed to fly to Michigan to pick him up on Wednesday, September 2. I haven''t been here much lately, mainly because all my online time has been devoted to searching for a Frenchie puppy! Thanks to everyone who responded in my old thread and helped us make the decision! I''ll definitely update this thread with pics when we get him!
21.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! I can''t wait to see pictures!! Did you name him already or are you waiting to see him before you pick a name?

I saw some tonight when I was looking for JRT puppies, and it made me think of you!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Packrat! We haven''t decided for sure on a name yet, but we''re leaning toward "Tucker."
4.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh how cute! What color is he? oooo I just love puppies!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I am so jealous!

I cannot wait to see your little guy!!!!!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Good choice! They are such cute puppies! Can''t wait to see pics!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, guys! He''s a brindle, and the breeder says he''s very laid-back, so he should get along well with our two dogs. Let''s see if I can remember how to post a pic . . .

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO excited for you Emm, this is great news!!!!
35.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here he is carrying a stick!
9.gif

Tucker&Stick(Resized).JPG

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/23/2009 7:03:02 AM
Author: Lorelei
35.gif
Thanks, Lorelei! I''m SOOOOO excited and I don''t know how I''m going to wait until next Wednesday!!!
32.gif

Here''s the little punk chasing his brother and receiving a healthy dose of the stink-eye!
2.gif

Tucker&Bro(Resized).JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/23/2009 7:08:33 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl

Date: 8/23/2009 7:03:02 AM
Author: Lorelei
35.gif
Thanks, Lorelei! I''m SOOOOO excited and I don''t know how I''m going to wait until next Wednesday!!!
32.gif

Here''s the little punk chasing his brother and receiving a healthy dose of the stink-eye!
2.gif
I bet!!!!! He is SO PRECIOUS!!!!! You are going to have a blast with him!!!!
face23.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
He is so darn cute!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Irish, I''m so excited for you! You''re having a furbaby! I love when they''re little. It''s my favorite time of their lives even with the housebreaking schedule and everything else that comes along with them. I''m such a mushy sap when it comes to my furbabies. Enjoy having a new little one in the house. Take lots of pictures for us. Come on Sept. 2nd!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
AWEEE what a cutie!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
oh mah stars!
30.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Awwww.... He''s adorable!!
36.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Gah, he''s so cute!

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
Deadly cute. There is a Frenchie on my street named "Cash" and I am totally a charter member of the Cash Fanclub. Whenever Cash''s owner walks him all the girls on the street ooh and aah over him and he loves the attention.
9.gif

He was perfectly round as a puppy. SO CUTE. My fiance is worried because I have Frenchies on the brain now. Enjoy yours and definitely post more pics when you can!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, guys! I am SOOO EXCITED!!! We went puppy shopping at PetSmart and Petco today and got him a bunch of loot. I want him NOW, but I have 10 more sleeps to go!!!
9.gif

Date: 8/23/2009 1:48:41 PM
Author: ts44
Deadly cute. There is a Frenchie on my street named ''Cash'' and I am totally a charter member of the Cash Fanclub. Whenever Cash''s owner walks him all the girls on the street ooh and aah over him and he loves the attention.
9.gif

He was perfectly round as a puppy. SO CUTE. My fiance is worried because I have Frenchies on the brain now. Enjoy yours and definitely post more pics when you can!
TS44, that''s so funny! We seriously considered calling him Cassius, and Cash for short!
2.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
OMG sooo cute!!! Congratulations!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, IG!! I''m so happy for you!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

He looks ADORABLE!
30.gif

Where in MI are you getting the puppy from?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!!! Can''t wait for pics of the new baby!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Aaawww! Congrats on your new puppy! I love the pictures of him!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, guys! I just booked our flight and I''m getting VERY impatient!!! I wanna go NOW!!!
40.gif

Elle, we''re flying into Marquette, and the breeder is meeting us at the airport.
21.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/23/2009 7:05:54 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Here he is carrying a stick!
9.gif
what a cute pup!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG He''s precious, so cute I can''t stand it!!!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
He is soooooo cute! OMG, I think I am now offiially a frenchie lover. Best of luck with your little guy!

Smo

Shiny_Rock
Irishgrrrl, I am so excited for you. I remember reading your heartbreaking post about gorgeous Caesar and am so happy that you have a new puppy to love! What a cutie he is! I love frenchies, in fact I saw two the other day and just wanted to go up to them and give them huge pats and snuggles!

Enjoy your new puppy, they are so cute and grow up so quickly! We would love to see more pics after you have picked him up and he is settled in!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everybody! Frenchies are SOOOO awesome! The more I researched the breed, the more I was absolutely SURE this is the dog for us. They are such sweethearts!!!
30.gif

And I promise to post lots of pics when he gets here!
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/24/2009 6:48:50 AM
Author: Smo
Irishgrrrl, I am so excited for you. I remember reading your heartbreaking post about gorgeous Caesar and am so happy that you have a new puppy to love!
Thanks, Smo!
21.gif

Losing Caesar has left a huge hole in my heart. And, of course, I know that no puppy will EVER be able to fill that hole, but I''m hoping he can at least cover it up a little bit so I don''t keep falling into it every day.
15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results