shape
carat
color
clarity

New Puppy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
What a cute lil bugger!!!! How exciting. I''m glad you guys decided to get a puppy!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
oh my goodness!!! It''s a good think I already have a pup in the house or these pics would most certianly cause some serious puppy fever!! What a cutie!! He''ll be here soon enough and you''ll be missing your sleep! :)

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/24/2009 10:42:15 AM
Author: NewEnglandLady
oh my goodness!!! It''s a good think I already have a pup in the house or these pics would most certianly cause some serious puppy fever!! What a cutie!! He''ll be here soon enough and you''ll be missing your sleep! :)
Thanks, NEL! We can''t wait!!!
9.gif

How have your boys been lately?
21.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
The wait is always the toughest part! You are such a fabulous doggy mama that I don't know who I'm more excited for: you or the pup ;-)

The boys are good! Bo just turned 8 months and we got through the adolescent "pushing boundaries" stage that usually occurs around 6 months without much drama. I had him entered in a large show in a few weeks, but D and I will just be getting back from vacation and I'm not sure if we're going to go. Luckily he hasn't hit a terrible lanky stage yet, but with my luck he'd hit it right before the show, haha. I'm noticing a few faults as he grows, but I still think he's a very solid. I wish I could combine his head and front assembly with Byron's smooth gait, topline and rear assembly, then I'd have a force to be reckoned with in the ring :)

ETA: I saw two Frenchies in Boston Common at lunch and I said to my husband "Aww, look at the Tuckers!" They're so cute!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Ahh, I''m so excited for you!! I''ve got the puppy fever bad and I can''t wait to indulge it with pictures of your cute little guy. I''ve never met a frenchie in person, but I''ve seen some shows about them on Animal Planet and they seem like hilarious little pups. At first I thought they were goofy looking, but now I think they''re *adorable* (and still a little goofy looking
3.gif
)

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your puppy is so cute!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
SOOOOOOO cute. Love the pic where he''s giving the eye! FI and I want to get a frenchie too! They are so lovable.

Congratulations!!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/24/2009 2:29:02 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
The wait is always the toughest part! You are such a fabulous doggy mama that I don''t know who I''m more excited for: you or the pup ;-)

The boys are good! Bo just turned 8 months and we got through the adolescent ''pushing boundaries'' stage that usually occurs around 6 months without much drama. I had him entered in a large show in a few weeks, but D and I will just be getting back from vacation and I''m not sure if we''re going to go. Luckily he hasn''t hit a terrible lanky stage yet, but with my luck he''d hit it right before the show, haha. I''m noticing a few faults as he grows, but I still think he''s a very solid. I wish I could combine his head and front assembly with Byron''s smooth gait, topline and rear assembly, then I''d have a force to be reckoned with in the ring :)

ETA: I saw two Frenchies in Boston Common at lunch and I said to my husband ''Aww, look at the Tuckers!'' They''re so cute!
LOL at "look at the Tuckers!" You''re too funny!
9.gif

I''m glad the boys are doing so well! It''s so cool that you show them! I bet that''s fun!
4.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/24/2009 2:36:32 PM
Author: elrohwen
Ahh, I''m so excited for you!! I''ve got the puppy fever bad and I can''t wait to indulge it with pictures of your cute little guy. I''ve never met a frenchie in person, but I''ve seen some shows about them on Animal Planet and they seem like hilarious little pups. At first I thought they were goofy looking, but now I think they''re *adorable* (and still a little goofy looking
3.gif
)
El, they are definitely goofy-looking, in an adorable way! LOL! I saw some Animal Planet shows about them too, and that''s part of what made me fall in love with the breed!
30.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Burberry & Marlie, thanks! They really are sweet, loving dogs . . . I would definitely recommend them to anyone, based on the research I''ve done. Their only draw back is that they ARE bulldogs and they CAN be very stubborn . . . kinda like DH! LOL!
9.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
He''s adorable! I love his ears. Frenchies are one of my favorite breeds.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/24/2009 5:05:27 PM
Author: EBree
He''s adorable! I love his ears. Frenchies are one of my favorite breeds.
Thanks, Bree! And you''ll be glad to know that we did consider getting a pug!
9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Omg he''s sooooo cute!!!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Had to come back again for the warm fuzzies. He is such a cutie!

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
What a cute pup! I love the name you chose; we used a similar name.. Our Boston was registered as Bonnie Tuxedo, because her mother was called Bonnie, and she was wearing a tuxedo. We called her Tuxie.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEG ~ Thanks! I can''t wait to post "real" pictures!
9.gif

Packrat ~ Yes, I keep going back to look at his picture too . . . he is quite the charming little man!
16.gif

PT ~ Tuxie is such a cute name! Love it!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump for updates!!!
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
awwww he''s so cute!! You must be so excited! Can''t wait to see more pics of him.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lorelei & Bee* ~

Sorry, I just saw this! We are SOOOO EXCITED!!! DH is even getting excited, and he NEVER gets excited about ANYTHING! LOL!
9.gif

I ordered him a Sherpa to ride in on the plane, and it just got here yesterday. It's the Ultimate Sherpa in Boston Tweed, and the picture doesn't do it justice at all. The tweed material is very rich and velvety! I'm VERY impressed with it! It's BEAUTIFUL!
30.gif

And we've definitely decided that his name will be Tucker. When I register him with the AKC, his registered name will be "(Breeder's Name)'s Long-Haul Tucker"! LOL!
2.gif

ETA: Only four more sleeps!!!
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only four more sleeps. LOL! Come on Wednesday!!! I kept thinking that Sept. 2nd was so far away, but now it''s not!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Frenchies are the perfect little dog for people who love big dogs ;-)

We frequent the dog park and these little guys run the place. They''re hilarious.

Good luck!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/29/2009 7:52:05 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Lorelei & Bee* ~

Sorry, I just saw this! We are SOOOO EXCITED!!! DH is even getting excited, and he NEVER gets excited about ANYTHING! LOL!
9.gif

I ordered him a Sherpa to ride in on the plane, and it just got here yesterday. It''s the Ultimate Sherpa in Boston Tweed, and the picture doesn''t do it justice at all. The tweed material is very rich and velvety! I''m VERY impressed with it! It''s BEAUTIFUL!
30.gif

And we''ve definitely decided that his name will be Tucker. When I register him with the AKC, his registered name will be ''(Breeder''s Name)''s Long-Haul Tucker''! LOL!
2.gif

ETA: Only four more sleeps!!!
36.gif
He should be so comfy in his purpose built travel apartment!! Counting the sleeps with you and I love his name!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gemgirl ~ Yes, September 2 is coming fast! I''m hoping the next few days fly by!
9.gif

Puppmom ~ Ya know, everyone has been telling me that Frenchies are perfect small dogs for big dog people! LOL! I''m glad that''s the case! And they do tend to just move in and take over, don''t they? I don''t think they have ANY idea how small they are! LOL!
19.gif

Lorelei ~ If Tucker doesn''t like his Sherpa, I''M likely to try to ride in there! LOL!
2.gif

Only three more sleeps!!!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2 more sleeps!!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2009 7:08:33 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl

Date: 8/23/2009 7:03:02 AM
Author: Lorelei
SO excited for you Emm, this is great news!!!!
35.gif
Thanks, Lorelei! I''m SOOOOO excited and I don''t know how I''m going to wait until next Wednesday!!!
32.gif

Here''s the little punk chasing his brother and receiving a healthy dose of the stink-eye!
2.gif
This is just TOO CUTE!!!!!! I want one!!!!!!!

Lori

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lorelei ~ YES!!! Only two more sleeps!!!
36.gif

Lori ~ Thanks! They are cute little boogers, aren''t they?
9.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
He''s cute! Congrats.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more sleep!
3.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
YAY for new puppy

what a stinking cutie :D

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MC & Deelight ~ Thanks! I can''t wait to see him in person!
21.gif

Lorelei ~ You''re up MUCH earlier than me this morning! LOL! ONE MORE SLEEP!!!
9.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results