shape
carat
color
clarity

New exotic, metallic pearls at Pearlparadise.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/21/2009 1:03:50 PM
Author: Honey228
Blue akoya earrings would be beautiful and on my wishlist, but I thought that PP was sold out of them already?

They are.... but I am sure they will get more! I want a pair too!!
23.gif

Those are on my list too!

FYI PP still has their sale going on through Dec 23rd. Google "Pearl points" and you can find a discount code too (can only use one each). (I hope I can post this, I am confused on what is ok.. and not)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
The blue akoyas do look pretty cool.

Nice to see some more exotic metallic earrings! Do you have any more photos of those? They look beautiful.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Those are GORGEOUS - what a neat product!!
30.gif
9.gif

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I bought some of these for my sister''s birthday. She will receive them later today. I hope she likes them, they sure are pretty!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/29/2009 9:43:03 AM
Author: y2kitty
I bought some of these for my sister''s birthday. She will receive them later today. I hope she likes them, they sure are pretty!

How could she not?? What a sweet sister you are!!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
So I wound up getting some exotic metallic earrings. I was considering just some plain white studs AAA or freshadama but went with an almost white metallic instead at the last minute. They are a champagne / white with a rose overtone and super beautiful. I haven''t been able to get a really good photo yet though.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/29/2009 10:12:02 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
Date: 12/29/2009 9:43:03 AM

Author: y2kitty

How could she not?? What a sweet sister you are!!

She did like them. They are very, very pretty on her. We haven''t always been close but we are working on our relationship so I wanted to get her something special this year and she likes pearls.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
This is how mine look.

pearlsmetallicmc.jpg

*cries* I lost a pair of these earrings.

In December, I purchased two pairs. In less than 4 weeks I managed to lose the more purpley pair that I got. I can''t find them ANYWHERE. I never even tried them on.
7.gif
I am quite sad, because I also lost a diamond pendant within the last few months too.

But anyways, I put in a call to replace them... so I might be getting a new pair!

y2kitty- sorry I missed your post. Those look fabulous! What was your sisters reaction to her strand??

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/21/2010 2:35:55 PM
Author: swedish bean

In December, I purchased two pairs. In less than 4 weeks I managed to lose the more purpley pair that I got. I can''t find them ANYWHERE. I never even tried them on.
7.gif
I am quite sad, because I also lost a diamond pendant within the last few months too.

But anyways, I put in a call to replace them... so I might be getting a new pair!

y2kitty- sorry I missed your post. Those look fabulous! What was your sisters reaction to her strand??

y2kitty... I missed your post too. Those are gorgeous! What a lovely sentiment to enhance your relationship with your sister!!

Swedishbean... I am so sorry you lost them but it will be nice to have a replacement pair. Are you going for the same "more purpley" color??? Watch them turn up somewhere that you least expected to find them after you get the new pair!! LOL!!

I decided (I think) not to go with purple (in direct hopes that they surface in the next few weeks- and our places is not messy! so that has me worried...).
I liked the color on their site that they called copper.

I asked for, "I don''t like peach. I kind of want a copper one, that''s yellowy with green overtones."
She calls me back, and I ask what color they are, and she says, "peachy but with green.."
and I''m like
23.gif
Gahhh No Peach!, so she offers to send me a picture, and really, I should not have doubted her.

These are the exact color I wanted
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

I''m not sure what to do.

In the picture below, the larger ones are 9-9.5 and that would only be one pearl for the pendant (I saw someone mention that they would be offered soo, so that got the ball rolling)
The second set are 8-8.5 and match pretty close to the previous set, and would be earrings.

OR, I could just do either sets for just earrings. I don''t really wear yellow gold, but I think these would look so great in yellow gold!!!

I''m going to sleep on it, I think. (Of course, FI says just do the bigger earrings... but he doesn''t get the idea of a matching set!!)

swedishpearlshehe2.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
swedish bean - they''re gorgeous
23.gif

I love the idea of a matching set
10.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those certainly look more "coppery" on my monitor! I love the idea of a set too!!

Well I made an order :)

They are out of something that I wanted, so it''s going to take about a week longer to get them, but I''m pretty excited!!

Stay tuned...
9.gif
9.gif

(And, by the way, everyone that I''ve talked to at PP is SO NICE, and knows their stuff. I really appreciate the one-on-one attention that they give!)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/22/2010 12:35:56 PM
Well I made an order :)

They are out of something that I wanted, so it''s going to take about a week longer to get them, but I''m pretty excited!!

Stay tuned...
9.gif
9.gif

(And, by the way, everyone that I''ve talked to at PP is SO NICE, and knows their stuff. I really appreciate the one-on-one attention that they give!)

I agree! That one of one attention is what is going to set them apart. Deciding to buy pearls online requires that extra attention IMHO since pearls can be just as hard, if not harder to buy online................

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2010 6:06:02 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
Date: 1/21/2010 2:35:55 PM

7.gif

y2kitty... I missed your post too. Those are gorgeous! What a lovely sentiment to enhance your relationship with your sister!!

Swedishbean... I am so sorry you lost them but it will be nice to have a replacement pair. Are you going for the same ''more purpley'' color??? Watch them turn up somewhere that you least expected to find them after you get the new pair!! LOL!!

Hey everybody, she did end up LOVING them, so I was pleased!

Quick pic- I got them today.

I'm totally
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
with them.

I will do more pictures soon but the sun was going down and I am SO tired today
9.gif
30.gif
lol

They look a little more pinky in these pictures-- I think they are a tad more gold than what they are showing here.

Anyways... had to share, even if it's a cellphone shot.

ETA they did arrived in a black jewelry box but the white jewelry.. thingy was helping with the colors.

photolkjsdjklds.jpg

Hey I have a question for people that ordered any earrings through PP...

My previous two metallic pairs came in boxes, but the last ones that I got came in a little pouch. I was a little let down because I think I might lose them (and, I lose a lot of things)... so just wondering if this is normal? It''s no biggie but I thought it was odd... Hey, I''d take these in a ziplock if I had to ;-) ;-) ;-)

Streeter1

Rough_Rock
Did the pouch come inside a box as a set or was it alone? If it were a pair of earrings that came inside a necklace box with a necklace or a strand it would make sense. The set might normally be boxed together but they wouldn''t want the earrings to move around in shipment. But if the earrings came by themselves in a little pouch and nothing else, that seems strange. I would think they would risk damage unless they were really well-wrapped.

Streeter1

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 10:42:23 PM
Quick pic- I got them today.

I''m totally
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
with them.

I will do more pictures soon but the sun was going down and I am SO tired today
9.gif
30.gif
lol

They look a little more pinky in these pictures-- I think they are a tad more gold than what they are showing here.

Anyways... had to share, even if it''s a cellphone shot.

ETA they did arrived in a black jewelry box but the white jewelry.. thingy was helping with the colors.

I think the picture you took shows better than the picture they took. You can truly see the orient and metallic luster in your photo.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are just lovely! I can''t believe that is a picture from your cell phone! Nice pic! ...but ya know we need more pics than that!! Not sure why they didn''t send the earrings in a box though????

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
SB, they are gorgeous! That lustre is simply amazing!

Not sure why the earrings didn''t come in a box. When I ordered my necklace and earrings, they came in two separate boxes.

Thanks everyone!

Did you guys see that PP has the (6.5-7mm size) necklace on sale for $155.....??

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Swedishbean,
Beautiful pearl set! I can''t believe it''s the phone camera. Wear them in good health. I have a set and upgraded to the ribbon pendant too. I like it much better than the classic pendant.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/2/2010 1:27:09 PM
Thanks everyone!

Did you guys see that PP has the (6.5-7mm size) necklace on sale for $155.....??
Where? They still have the Jan monthly special for $306. I was thinking it was a typo and you meant TPO, but their daily special is the grey FW for $120, I believe. I ketp refreshing PP''s main page and do not see anything.

I got it in an email... everything else is 14% off with the bemine code too (minus tahitians and monthly specials)

They have 6 things on special though:
6.5-7 Lav Freshwater Necklace, $125: sale $70
6.5-7 AAA Black Freshwater Necklace, $125: Sale $70
8.5-9 Blue Baroque Akoya Bracelet, $175: Sale $125
6.5-7 Exotic Freshwater Necklace, $190: Sale $155
8-9mm AAA Multi Freshwater Necklace, $360: Sale $240
7-7.5 Gold Akoya 35" Necklace, $1000: Sale $700

Date: 2/2/2010 1:29:05 PM
Author: HHPmom
Swedishbean,

Beautiful pearl set! I can''t believe it''s the phone camera. Wear them in good health. I have a set and upgraded to the ribbon pendant too. I like it much better than the classic pendant.

I was thinking the ribbon pendant would be a bit smaller, but it''s quite sturdy and substantial. I''m very happy with it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results