shape
carat
color
clarity

New exotic, metallic pearls at Pearlparadise.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2009 4:26:51 PM
Author: megeve

Date: 12/3/2009 2:21:18 AM
Author: ChunkyCushionLover

Date: 11/30/2009 7:18:18 PM
Author: cushioncutnut

Date: 11/30/2009 2:34:11 PM
Author: DiaDiva
CCNut, today is the day to get those metallics given the 14% discount at PP....
9.gif

I KNOWWW!! GAAAH.... must be strong!!!! Actually, I love the new Madamas that are up! SWWOON!!!
Mmmmmmmmmm Madamas!!! and Kysoyukos!!!!
Mmmmm, am I a dude? Where do you see the Madamas and Kysoyukos? I do not see them on PPs site!
33.gif

Point me there?
Homer Simpson Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Chocolate..... (I don't get the dude comment?)

http://www.pearlparadise.com/pearl-natural-akoya.aspx Natural Gold is Kinsyoku, Madamas is Natural Silver Blue, The Natural White Hanadamas are awesome too.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2009 4:32:33 PM
Author: megeve
Glitterata, congrats on your bracelet! Please show us a pic of the necklace and bracelet together!
30.gif

Here you go, megeve.

They match quite well. The bracelet has fewer peachy pearls, which is good--they''re my least favorite (though I do like them).

I love how these metallic pearls are all individuals. It''s like a classroom of elite students, all really bright but with their own personalities.

The bracelet has three stand-out pearls in a row, a purple one with green overtones, a bronzy, goldy copper one, and an intense mauve/fuchsia one.

metallicgl13.jpg

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
The bracelet's three phi beta kappa pearls. The bronzy one is less yellow and more reddish in real life, and the mauve one is brighter in real life. In some lighting, anyway. They're well positioned--they sit on top of my wrist when the clasp is at the bottom. The mauve one is the least metallic of them all, but it makes up for it with its wonderful color.

metallicgl14.jpg

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Not very good shot of how they look on. It was sleeting today & I had to use the flash.

metallicgl16.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!!!! Thanks for adding new pics!!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Glitter...I love the new bracelet! This is a gorgeous set - do you have the matching earrings as well?
31.gif
3.gif
9.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2009 11:56:17 PM
Glitter...I love the new bracelet! This is a gorgeous set - do you have the matching earrings as well?
31.gif
3.gif
9.gif

Get thee behind me, temptress!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, glitterata, they look awesome on you! What a lustre! Thanks for sharing with us!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
31.gif
3.gif
9.gif
Lol, you are a devilish enabler!!
12.gif

Going to check your thread now!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/6/2009 12:57:27 AM
Author: glitterata

31.gif
3.gif
9.gif

Get thee behind me, temptress!

My dear...you need the earrings. They are out of this world...once you have them...there will nothing left for me to tempt you with. XOXO....

Hmmm where do you find the earrings? I can''t find them anywhere....

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
You have to ask, I think.

There''s no link for the bracelet either, but when I called they were happy to sell me one.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/10/2009 5:46:14 AM
Author: swedish bean
Hmmm where do you find the earrings? I can''t find them anywhere....

It pops up when you''re buying a necklace. Hence the best way is to email Jeremy if you want them and he can help you select a pair. Happy shopping....

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
oooooh! I''m really lovin'' the new pictures Glitterata

those pearls are sooooo gorgeous... ahh, one day maybe
12.gif

OK I just ordered two pairs... in pinky magenta and blueish purple.

They are SO NICE over the phone!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ETA

and for anyone wondering....

6.5-7 $45
7-7.5 $53
7.5-8 $80

Really reasonable prices. I am soooo excited.

(plus there is 14%off)
36.gif

*jumps all over the place*

My pearls have shipped! I should get them on, or before friday.

And, I must say, I LOVE my UPS guy. He has seen me look like crap so many times and he is still so polite! I just saw him today for another package.

Is it weird to give your UPS driver a holiday gift? I was thinking of giving him one since he always manages to wake me up when I''m sleeping, I run to the door in PJ''s. messy hair and prob morning breath. haha.. TMI?

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
My sister buys/sells on EBAY quite a bit and she tips the mailman twice a year and the UPS man once. Just a card with some cash inside works.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2009 5:09:11 AM
*jumps all over the place*

My pearls have shipped! I should get them on, or before friday.

And, I must say, I LOVE my UPS guy. He has seen me look like crap so many times and he is still so polite! I just saw him today for another package.

Is it weird to give your UPS driver a holiday gift? I was thinking of giving him one since he always manages to wake me up when I''m sleeping, I run to the door in PJ''s. messy hair and prob morning breath. haha.. TMI?

LOL! That is too funny! ...and I don''t see why you wouldn''t tip him if you feel like he is giving you great service? Is he cute?? Even more reason to tip!! j/k! LOL!!
3.gif

I can''t wait to see your pearls though!!!!!!
36.gif

Tomorrow is the big day! I feel like a kid at christmas....!!!!!!

Is santa here? HOW BOUT NOW? NOW? OMG I HEARD HIM ON THE ROOF!!!!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/17/2009 10:22:12 PM
Tomorrow is the big day! I feel like a kid at christmas....!!!!!!

Is santa here? HOW BOUT NOW? NOW? OMG I HEARD HIM ON THE ROOF!!!!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

36.gif

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/10/2009 8:32:41 PM
OK I just ordered two pairs... in pinky magenta and blueish purple.

They are SO NICE over the phone!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ETA

and for anyone wondering....

6.5-7 $45

7-7.5 $53

7.5-8 $80

Really reasonable prices. I am soooo excited.

(plus there is 14%off)
36.gif

Aw swedish bean, once I heard that you could order the earrings separately - my willpower went poof! Are yours here yet?

It''s 4 and they SHOULD arrive today. UPS said they are still on track... I''m playing the waiting game. Took a nap, read some stuff, watched tv... ate... I think the seconds are ticking very slowly now.

I will do a quick cell shot if I get them today :)

OK here is a picture.

I am.. not... entirely happy... with them. To me they seem way too similar in color. I asked fiance if I was being a weenie and he said yes
3.gif

The truth is that I actually have a pair of studs from pearllunar that actually has a nicer metallic sheen to them! They are also pinkish. Then, I have yet a 2nd pair from pearllunar that while not round completely, is pretty much the same color. I just dont know. I really wanted some of the gorgeous colors that some of you posted earlier but I feel like I got peachy pink and peachy purple. Peachy not being my favorite color. Hmmm...

I will take better pictures tomorrow to show what I''m talking about. The picture is just an iphone pic that was snapped in the bathroom (whitest light) and they actually look further apart in color in this picture than I think they do in real life.

It''s been a long day and perhaps the day light tomorrow will make them look prettier :)

I do want to say the box was packaged extremely well, came with care cloths and two appraisals. They are nicer than The Pearl Outlet ones. What are the appraisals from them for anyways?? Maybe use them for the big ticket items?

lkdsjfls3883.jpg

I have not grabbed any pictures yet- but I will.

These pearls... in my opinion... look much better in natural daylight. It''s almost like they have a metallic inner GLOW, where as the other metallic ones I have are more on the surface rather than from within.. if that makes sense. So they really are two different looks. My other pair with the metallic glow are pretty, but these ones from PP are pretty in a different way-- more of a glow. They DO look unreal and nothing like I''ve seen before because of this.
30.gif
Of course FI was just laughing at me the whole weekend as I tried them on, looked at them in different lighting, compared to other pearls...

Anyways, I''m gonna keep them.
11.gif
11.gif

The 7-7.5 size seemed like a really good size too! They are not too small, but yet not too big that they are obnoxious.. though.. I wouldn''t mind a 8 or 9mm pair eventually. I think the next pair I get will be in the goldish tones as I now have 4 pairs of purpley/pinks and 3 pairs of whites! Some akoya silver blue would be nice too.. and... well.. pretty much every kind.

I really am addicted to pearls now and love this sub-forum.
30.gif

I would like to get a necklace, but right now getting the size I want isn''t really going to work, so I hope people post more pictures!!!

Also, I think part of the reason my initial reaction was to be let down---- I really wanted the darker purples like everyone posted. Mine are a little more subtle, but still pretty.

I am embarrassed I didn''t like them as much at first! I feel like a twit!

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Don''t feel like a twit, swedish bean. When you said magenta, I think I was envisioning something darker too, but I''m glad that you like them now. Personally I like the peachy colors, but I ordered the goldish color for mine.

I''m also glad that you like your pearllunar pieces too. Right now I''m waiting on my first pearllunar and PP orders, so I''m a bit anxious. It''s so easy to get addicted to pearls!

Honestly, the color I was going for was similar to what Rhapsody posted on the first page in this thread... lol THAT magenta. I will still be on the hunt for magenta. What I got was pink with magenta overtones... similar but not quite! They really are pretty though.... please post all of your goodies when you get them too :D

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look lovely...but honestly, if they have the "peachy tone" that you are not thrilled with and since you already have a few pairs from pearl lunar, I would strongly consider getting a pair of the blue akoyas! They are just wonderful IRL!! They have a silvery, platinum, icy blueness mixed with a little rosy orient that are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Blue akoya earrings would be beautiful and on my wishlist, but I thought that PP was sold out of them already?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results