shape
carat
color
clarity

need help!! WF tennis bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
I am planing to buy WF's tennis bracelet .
3ct 3 prong one.( 47 pieces)
however one thing I am concern is the setting of WF's
I asked for a wrist picture of WF and I received a picture

but it looks like a zoom picture again.

I am including a picture here, this is what I am looking for .......(same type setting)

this is 3 ct .3prong /52 or 53 pieces.
I am looking for this kind looks.

and I will attoch WF's one next.

203D523.jpg

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
this is WF's .
do you think is this WF's can be same looks as the avobe one?
I wonder how much the red mark part shown in real life??

PM.jpg

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Flower, I was just going to make a similar post!!! I also want to purchase a bracelet. I want to buy from WhiteFlash due to their stone quality, but really love the setting of a bracelet I saw locally. Here is a photo of the bracelet. I think it's different from the WF one, but am unsure. What do you all think? It seems like the diamonds of the one I saw locally are closer together and there is less metal in between. The setting holding each stone looks rounder.

Am I just nuts? Thanks for the opinions.

local.jpg

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2006 12:56:31 AM
Author: cpster
Flower, I was just going to make a similar post!!! I also want to purchase a bracelet. I want to buy from WhiteFlash due to their stone quality, but really love the setting of a bracelet I saw locally. Here is a photo of the bracelet. I think it''s different from the WF one, but am unsure. What do you all think? It seems like the diamonds of the one I saw locally are closer together and there is less metal in between. The setting holding each stone looks rounder.

Am I just nuts? Thanks for the opinions.
cpster!!
the setting ( your picture ) that what I want to
30.gif
30.gif

I belive same as my first picture''s setting. I''ve been looking around 3 prong in local Jewelrer
so far I maybe seen more than 40 tennis bracelet ( 3 prong)

all 3 prong was almost same setting expect only one bracelet.
the diffarence one is not closer togeter and can see the setting between each daimond.
so it looks not line

me too I want to WG''s stone quality.however setting looks very important
that''s the why I am planing to buy new tennis bracelet because I don''t like my 4 prong tennis bracelet

to me WF''s setting is bit diffrence...
like this (this picture)

I hope to hear everybody''s opnion.
1.gif

SBSI100645_W_lrg.jpg

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
please any an opnion
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif

cobrateach

Rough_Rock
I have been reading this site for several weeks now learning about diamonds before I made the big move recently. I just thought I would give you a possible site to look for tennis bracelets. I purchased my bracelet from this site...and I love it! Also my stud earrings not to mention my new solitaire ring. www.diamondearrings.com David English is wonderful and so are his diamonds. You might want to give his site a look.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Flower,

In December, I bought the Whiteflash 3 carat 3 prong tennis bracelet. I''m not sure if I can really answer your question about whether the setting looks like the first picture you posted of the setting you really like. What I can say, is that I am really happy with the bracelet. The ACA diamonds make it really sparkle. I don''t find the amount of metal to be objectionable. Of course, it''s noticeable because it''s there but the diamonds outshine the metal. I saw your post about the size of the bracelet. I have small wrists too. When I bought the bracelet, Whiteflash took out four diamonds for me. Today, I sent it back to them to have two diamonds put back in. I just felt more comfortable having it a bit longer. By the way, Coda72 has this exact bracelet. I know she likes hers very much too.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Flower12,

I have two tennis bracelets - the smaller bracelet was machine made (diamonds set by hand of course) and the other bracelet was hand assembled one link at a time. The links of my machine made bracelet look just like the one from WF and the diamonds are farther apart. The links of my hand assembled bracelet are closer together. Is this what you are looking for?

Here is a LINK to a thread showing both bracelets. If you look at the picture of the hand assembled one on top of the wooden box, you can see how close the diamonds are together.

Perhaps you should ask WF if their bracelets are machine made, and if so, ask if they can custom make a hand-assembled one for you.

Hope this helps.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/12/2006 1:08:45 AM
Author: Cind11
Hi Flower,

In December, I bought the Whiteflash 3 carat 3 prong tennis bracelet. I''m not sure if I can really answer your question about whether the setting looks like the first picture you posted of the setting you really like. What I can say, is that I am really happy with the bracelet. The ACA diamonds make it really sparkle. I don''t find the amount of metal to be objectionable. Of course, it''s noticeable because it''s there but the diamonds outshine the metal. I saw your post about the size of the bracelet. I have small wrists too. When I bought the bracelet, Whiteflash took out four diamonds for me. Today, I sent it back to them to have two diamonds put back in. I just felt more comfortable having it a bit longer. By the way, Coda72 has this exact bracelet. I know she likes hers very much too.
Cind11
thank you very much for your post.
I am still trying figure out how WF''s setting like in real life
I asked about lengh PS another topic
I agree that bit longer can be look elegant
1.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock

Date: 1/12/2006 9:53:55 AM
Author: cflutist
Flower12,

I have two tennis bracelets - the smaller bracelet was machine made (diamonds set by hand of course) and the other bracelet was hand assembled one link at a time. The links of my machine made bracelet look just like the one from WF and the diamonds are farther apart. The links of my hand assembled bracelet are closer together. Is this what you are looking for?

Here is a LINK to a thread showing both bracelets. If you look at the picture of the hand assembled one on top of the wooden box, you can see how close the diamonds are together.

Perhaps you should ask WF if their bracelets are machine made, and if so, ask if they can custom make a hand-assembled one for you.

Hope this helps.
cflutist.
I am so happy to hear your opinion
it''s really helps

your wink''s bracelet is super beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I think WF''s machine made. also my first picture bracelet and cpster is machine made too
this picture one is machine made too 3 prong and all look very same.
all bracelet is not apart at all or can be apart but the joint is very small
so not visible the joint.
all 3 prong bracelet I''ve seen at shop was machine made & all looked same expect one 3 prong
but I feel WF''s bit deffrent . it look more apart between each diamond
to me the setting is more like Horse''s hoofs( Horseshoe) figure and me and cpster''s picture one
is more roundly Triangle and the joint is much more small
one of reason why I want to Wf is the ACA

another reason is after buy mine from WF and if I like it ,
I am planing to get 3 more for my Daughter''s
( I have one more Daughter but she is too small to wear diamod)

my budget can cover WF''s bracelet.( that''s promised with us by DH ,he did strictly told me the budget and
he want to have we all same bracelet if possible, and for memory
2 of my Daughter already trying to get more cheaper one but setting is me & cpster look
however I told them to not to get cheaper till I get WF or quest or ...
because chaper one might be not sparkle enough.

I want to have something we all have same thing and sparkle well .
but I believes my budget is not enough to wink ...
now I am waiting to hear the price from wink.

I am sorry if my English is bad.

ponte222.jpg

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
this and avobe picture is standard 3 prong my friend bought at Japanese shop.
super sparkly and lively

according the jeweler, the setting from USA machine made.
and price is same as WF .I've seen it in real and very close as me and cpster's setting.

pont111.jpg

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
acording Lesley WF is the settings are standard,

so do you tink WF is same as this picture's setting?
( this picture is same as all above picture's setting standard 3 prong )

to me bit diffrent about the style and size of joint between WF and standard 3 prong I've seen ..?
am I nut?or too picky?
8.gif

is it can be reason for the diffrence look about WF is 3ct is made 47 pieces daimond?
what I've seen is 90% is 57 diamond.

I asked not zoom picture to WF but I haven't hear yet

203C111112222.jpg

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Mari,

I sent you a PM back.

Cindy

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s clear now that the WF version is different from the one I saw locally and the one from the Japanese shop you posted.

I guess we will either have to be happy with the WF version or purchase elsewhere. Unless...WF can get the other setting style that we both like. It seems like a pretty standard machine type setting since I''ve seen it locally at a few different shops. Maybe it''s just a matter of WF''s vendor not carrying the specific setting style we like.

Hopefully someone from WF can provide a final word on whether or not they can get the setting style we like.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
cpster I agree with you.
I wonder if WF can get setting what we want to.
I sent E-mail but haven''t hear the answer yet.
so far I am asking other PS 2 vendor .
price is almost same but quality is diffrence.
I wonder how much will look diffrence the quality for tennis bracelet.
here is 2ct one I belive you are looking for
you can see the size as next watch.
I am looking for 3ct now.

12345555.jpg

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2006 4:48:53 PM

Hopefully someone from WF can provide a final word on whether or not they can get the setting style we like.
Looking into it. Did not get an answer today, but will let you know.
1.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
flower
35.gif

is that a Franck Muller watch?

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2006 4:25:41 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
flower
35.gif

is that a Franck Muller watch?
Hi! Dancing Fire
1.gif

Yes it is, very beautiful watch.
it my best freind''s

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow...seeing that bracelet seriously has me thinking i need one!
3.gif
i love it!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Bumping to see if John has an answer yet.
emsmile.gif
I hope it''s Yes!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2006 4:15:17 PM
Author: belle
wow...seeing that bracelet seriously has me thinking i need one!
3.gif
i love it!
Hi! Bell
1.gif

the setting look daimond floating
3.gif
I think diamond bracelet is so beautiful spring to summer with simple
cotton dress
30.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2006 11:42:07 PM
emsmile.gif
I hope it''s Yes!
hi ! cpster
John is very helpful
1.gif
he told me that will advise you after the weekend
can''t wait!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2006 11:42:07 PM
emsmile.gif
I hope it's Yes!
Happy Monday cpster,

While looking into options we came across a magnificent 2 prong bracelet that may be a better match for what Flower has been requesting than a 3 prong. I sent her a photo of it a couple of hours ago.

Regards,

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool, can''t wait to see the pics Flower!!!
1.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
John is so helping about finding 3 prong one
1.gif

thank you very much !

here is 2 prong one ..but be honest I don''t like so much....
39.gif

it''s might be bit high .it look not simple basket ?

2ProngDelicate.jpg

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Mari,

I got my bracelet back from Whiteflash today, and I have to tell you that the metal between the prongs that is so visible in the close up pictures is very unnoticeable when it''s on the wrist. Unfortunately I haven''t had a chance to get pictures yet, and to be honest, I''m not that great at taking pictures of jewelry, so you might not be able to tell anything from my pictures anyway. To me the setting looks almost the same in person as the picture of your friend''s bracelet, but only you will know for sure. It really might be worthwhile to order it, and if you don''t like it, get the partial refund. I think the only way you will know for sure if you like it is to see it in person.

Also, I like the two prong picture that John sent you. It looks like less metal shows, and I don''t think the settings for the diamonds are that high. Pictures tend to exaggerate how things look. But in the end, the decision is yours.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2006 5:52:37 PM
Author: coda72
Mari,

I got my bracelet back from Whiteflash today, and I have to tell you that the metal between the prongs that is so visible in the close up pictures is very unnoticeable when it's on the wrist. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to get pictures yet, and to be honest, I'm not that great at taking pictures of jewelry, so you might not be able to tell anything from my pictures anyway. To me the setting looks almost the same in person as the picture of your friend's bracelet, but only you will know for sure. It really might be worthwhile to order it, and if you don't like it, get the partial refund. I think the only way you will know for sure if you like it is to see it in person.

Also, I like the two prong picture that John sent you. It looks like less metal shows, and I don't think the settings for the diamonds are that high. Pictures tend to exaggerate how things look. But in the end, the decision is yours.
hi! Colleen

I don't know if the WF's same as my freinds setting ..be honest I don't think so from WF's picture
( but I never see unzoom picture so I am really not sure).

to me it might be close to this setting.(pi‚ƒture)

I belive WF refound is - 20% .so it will be close to - $500.
I don't take the risk it .

yes you are right.2 prong is less metal than WF original one.
but I am not falling love with

Colleen please show us your WF
36.gif

3551191a.jpg

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
I might too picky....but I don't like this part.
well I am still hoping to if WF will found what Cpster and I want to
30.gif

ps...sorry stupid my draws
14.gif
, I just wanted explain which part I don't like.

11111111111111111111111111111.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love the two prong but see what you mean about the height...maybe WF can do a custom piece for you based on that 2 prong design but a lower setting? if price is not an option?

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Hi John,

Thanks so much for suggesting the two prong setting to Flower and I. I''ll give it some thought, but I think my heart is set on the three prong setting style that I saw locally and posted in this thread. Please let us know if you are able to locate it. I''m debating between a two and three ctw bracelet. For me that setting style has just enough space between each stone, not too much, not too little. I love how each link is connected to the next one. The two prong setting puts the stones too close to one another for me.

Sorry I''m being so picky, but this is a big splurge for me and I doubt I''ll be getting another bracelet for a long time.
emsmile.gif
Feel free to PM me if you, Lesley, or Denise find the setting.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results