shape
carat
color
clarity

need help!! WF tennis bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 12:42:47 PM
Author: flower12

it's already at Fedex
30.gif
but I 'm bit busy right now...
39.gif

so I can't pick it up till later
39.gif

35.gif

OH MARI! You silly, silly girl! Don't you know when there is a *bauble at the Fed-Ex station* that NOTHING ELSE matters???! I am afraid my daughter could be bleeding from a major artery and she'd have to wait to be taken to the ER until I got the package!!! (Well, OK... maybe I would drop her off -- IF it was on the way... )
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

PICTURES! We need PICTURES (SOON!)!! OH! How exciting!!!!
36.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Mari,

I''m looking forward to seeing your new bracelet. I got mine back from Whiteflash this morning. Do you still want to see a picture now that you''ve bought your own bracelet? I agree with LynnB, I would have flown over to that FedEx station, I''d be so anxious to see my new trinket.

Cindy

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 4:29:11 PM
Author: Cind11
Mari,

I''m looking forward to seeing your new bracelet. I got mine back from Whiteflash this morning. Do you still want to see a picture now that you''ve bought your own bracelet? I agree with LynnB, I would have flown over to that FedEx station, I''d be so anxious to see my new trinket.

Cindy
Yes please post a picture.
31.gif

Hey LynnB LOL!!!!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
Mari where are you??? We need pictures.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Patience peeps....
3.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
oh! everybody I am so sorry late...
I add picture''s at new topic!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 4:29:11 PM
Author: Cind11
Mari,

Cindy
Cindy. thank you very much for all of your kindness
2.gif

oh! you got yours back
30.gif
I don''t need to see the wrist shot since I already bought it
but I belive many people whould love to see it, so I do! you are so right that it''s sparkles so much
it lhas so much fire.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results