shape
carat
color
clarity

My wisdom toothums...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the tips! Especially about the hot foods, I was wondering about that. I DID buy some ice cream....but was sad because all my favorites had little pieces of things in them! I also like the coke idea, I was worried about blood sugar issues. Hmm maybe I need to go back to the store and get some more ice cream!!
9.gif

I knew what you meant about the Superbowl
5.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2007 11:50:25 AM
Author: Miscka
I was just reading this to see what to expect! In fact, I go in Friday morning
23.gif

I am really scared! I''ve never been really sick or had any other surgeries. Last night I went to the grocery to stock up on soft foods. I found myself analyzing everything for peanut-type issues, lol! I am glad you are feeling better, that is too bad about the meds. Glad your BF was around to take care of you, I already warned mine. He is taking me and says he will let me order him around after...lol he knows I love to be bossy!

Miscka I never asked you if you meant Friday morning of next week or Friday morning as in TODAY!!! It''s Friday afternoon here in Ireland now so if it''s today I guess you''d be heading in round about now. Just letting you know I''m thinking of you and hoping all goes well if it is today!

Take care
35.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
You are such a sweetheart for checking on me! It was this morning. I am doing pretty good, still some pain. My stomach has done well, I have managed to get down broth, mashed potatoes and some milk shake (no straw!). I think the worst was the numbness!! I HATED it. I couldnt swallow well so I had to crush my pills and put it in some flat soda, let me tell you THAT tasted great
14.gif

Other than that hasn''t been too bad. Have slept a little, and my BF has been SUCH a sweetie. I am lucky to have him, my family is all far away.

Hope you are feeling 100% now!
35.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 10:54:55 PM
Author: Miscka
You are such a sweetheart for checking on me! It was this morning. I am doing pretty good, still some pain. My stomach has done well, I have managed to get down broth, mashed potatoes and some milk shake (no straw!). I think the worst was the numbness!! I HATED it. I couldnt swallow well so I had to crush my pills and put it in some flat soda, let me tell you THAT tasted great
14.gif

Other than that hasn''t been too bad. Have slept a little, and my BF has been SUCH a sweetie. I am lucky to have him, my family is all far away.

Hope you are feeling 100% now!
35.gif

Hey!
35.gif
Great to hear you''re doing OK!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

The scary part is over now - you just rest up and take it real easy from here out, promise? Keep taking those painkillers, get lots of sleep, and let BF mind you...
9.gif

Take care...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results