shape
carat
color
clarity

My upgrade and second Leon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Congrats, your collection is beyond gorgeous!!!
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary!! Your rings are so beautiful! When I saw your new one I thought ''I want one!!!''
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhh, I think I''m going to faint.
30.gif
Your rings are all gorgeous! Happy 10th Anniversary Boom!!
36.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
The rings are beautiful. I also noticed the antique ring, would you tell us more about it?

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a collection. Your rings are too beautiful. I''m showing your thread to my dh....I got Ugg boots when I had my son. And only because I came home with him on xmas day. I''m doing something wrong here. LOL!

Seriously, those are amazing rings...enjoy them!

DIver

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is just gorgeous, as are all the others! I love the Leon solitaire setting! It is perfect!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a question, do you know what platinum Leon uses, 90 plat/10 iridium, or 95/5, etc.?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are very lucky! They are beautiful! I love all four. Now I am feeling like I am asking too little for my ''push'' present
11.gif
12.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2007 5:46:29 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
You are very lucky! They are beautiful! I love all four. Now I am feeling like I am asking too little for my ''push'' present
11.gif
12.gif
I love your selection of beauties, but have to admit that when I first read about one being a "push" present, I thought it meant that you had "pushed" your DH to buy you the ring
20.gif
. Now that I''ve read more posts, I get it
36.gif
and realize much too late that I should have upped the ante when our kids were born. After 36 hours of labour, our daughter was a forceps delivery( sorry if that''s TMI) and DH had returned to work as it was "taking so long"
7.gif
. He returned a few hours later with a dozen red roses
20.gif
. Ditto 14 months later with our son.

Now that I have caught up with "gifting occasions", plus accrued interest
3.gif
, I''m due for some major bling
9.gif
Being so long ago, I hadn''t heard of maternity rings either until I joined PS. Up the ante a little more
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What beautiful pieces you have! I just love them all! Enjoy your beauties!

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Love in Bloom, weegem, Ellen, DiaDiva, anchor31, Madam Bijoux, mrssalvo, MWG, emmylou, widget, lovelylulu, neatfreak, risingsun, Dee*Jay, Cehrabehra, canuk-gal, starryeyed, Camilla, Gypsy, NYCsparkle, snlee, FireGoddess, Kaleigh, Maisie, monarch64, simplysplendid, divergrrl, diamondseeker2006, Tacori E-ring, isaku5, Miranda

Thank you everyone. It''s a small collection compared to many of you here, but I''m very happy with what I have.
1.gif

starryeyed - I think I''m done with diamonds for now
6.gif
, I am already thinking of my next project though, a 3 stone ring with a sapphire center and diamond sides. I want to use the half carater from my original ering as one of the sides. I''ve wanted to do this for some time now, but finding the right blue sapphire in a round is really difficult.

Gypsy - The asscher is 6.90*6.88 (1.84cts), not that big really. You know how everyone says that Asschers face up much smaller than RBs? When I had both rings out, I was comparing just the center stones and it looked to me that the Asscher was only just a smidge smaller than the RB (which is half a carat more), so I was quite surprised. You can kind of see this is the photo too, I wonder if it''s an optical illusion due to the halo.

diamondseeker2006 - I''m sorry I don''t know what platinum Leon uses, I didn''t think to ask. Maybe the other Leon owners can help.

The ''push'' present is for our third child. I received watches for the first 2 and really didn''t need another one so I asked for an antique ring (which I picked of course
3.gif
). Since this was going to be our last, I think DH thought this ring would be the last diamond he would need to buy for a long time. Little did he know...

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My Gosh! A handful of beautiful...that''s what you got! Jeezzzzzz....I love all of them!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous collection of sparkling goodies
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a stunning collection!!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy Cow!!!! What amazing rings, every one of them!!!! They are all so beautiful! Do you have any pics of the side of the asscher ring? I''d love to see it.

Boom

Shiny_Rock
dianne, Diamond*Dana, diamondfan, kcoursolle,

Thank you!

I''ve attached a side view pic of my asscher ring, sorry it''s not well taken.

ASVR 004.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
What incredible rings! And I LOVE your asscher!

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto the cow bit........and more. I''m just drooling over all that white ice....your not in Singapore are you? I could drool in person...wishful thinking.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! congrats.

I love all the shots but the 1st window shot and the "box shot" are just fantastic. Thank you for sharing your lovely collection with us.

Are there details on that RHR in another thread? It is just lovely.

As for your new stone WOW just love the setting too.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 6:26:17 AM
Author: Boom
dianne, Diamond*Dana, diamondfan, kcoursolle,

Thank you!

I''ve attached a side view pic of my asscher ring, sorry it''s not well taken.
Wow, great profile!!! I really love it, thanks for the pic!

Nice pics!!!

Question... how wide is the shank on that ring? (in millimeters)

Thanks

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Boom: Congratulations on your 10th Anniversary!! What a beautiful collection of sparklies!
One can only hope to have such a beautiful collection as yours one day
30.gif
30.gif

Carey

Shiny_Rock
OK... I''ll admit it, I''m old. I''m heading to my 30th anniversary at the end of the month (Paris, not diamonds ;)) but what the heck is a ''push'' present?

BTW - beautiful rings, and many congratulations on your 10th...

Boom

Shiny_Rock
vespergirl, sparkles, Stone Hunter, MidwestDiamondHunter, whenharrymetsally, Carey

Thank you! I''m really enjoying my ring.

sparkles -
2.gif

MidwestDiamondHunter - I would say it''s about 1.6 to 1.7mm, quite thin.

Carey - Congratulations on your 30th! I just came back from Paris last month too! Here''s one definition of a ''push'' present.

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
Hi Diamond seeker

the stamp on the inside of my Leon says PT950

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
Boom your ring is sooooooo beautiful!!!! You are one lucky lady.

Do you happen to know the width of the setting-and what is your ring size?

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BOOM!!!!! I've been away from the boards for awhile and am catching up on some posts. Your new Leon is EXQUISITE!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

What can I say except that he did a fine job and the simplicity of the setting really showcases that gorgeous stone to perfection. Now that I see how he did the prongs (straight vs. curved), I can see why he did it. The stone is set low (which I personally like) so having the prongs curve outward would not have worked well, and would probably have looked bent or "off" somehow. The finished product is pure elegance and looks awesome on your hand! You definitely made the right choice. Congrats!!! And thanks for involving me in the process, I had so much fun living vicariously through you!
2.gif

As for the rest of your collection....DANG GIRL!!!! You've been holding out on all of us!
3.gif
Each and every diamond ring in your collection is divine. I especially adore the antique ring...it's so graceful!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FABULOUS rings!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kristy - we missed you!
emrose.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/11/2007 5:34:52 AM
Author: Lorelei
FABULOUS rings!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kristy - we missed you!
emrose.gif
Aw, thanks Lor!
30.gif
Big changes in life right now so have been pulled away to focus on other things. But I really miss PS!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/10/2007 9:37:58 AM
Author: Kasey3
Hi Diamond seeker

the stamp on the inside of my Leon says PT950
Thanks very much, Kasey!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results