shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 5 yr anniversary upgrade 2.52 Emerald cut diamond

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it with the plain Bezet band! Sooooo beautiful!!

(Mara takes some amazing pics, too!)

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much Luxe! I wore my new EC with just the plain band yesterday and I have to say, I love that combo too. It really makes my EC stand out. I'll take some shots of that soon.

Thanks Vin! It's so cool that it made it into Jewel of the Week! So exciting!

Awww, thanks 2 little birds!!! hehe, oh yeah 1st dibs is so addicting, there are some crazy amazing things on that website, I love it!

Thanks Laila, she sure does!

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
Asscher girl, do you mind me asking where you got the eternity band (the larger of the two)? I love it!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Nyc2, the larger eternity is a 1920's Art Deco that was on eBay through Dover. Neatfreak originally bought it and then she listed it on DB and I found it ( I saw it when it was for sale on eBay and passed on it). So I couldn't let it slip through my fingers again :). I love it so much! It was totally meant to be.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
God, I love step-cuts. :love: :love: Yours is beautiful.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
I have just one question: Will you put me in your will?

THUD

beckweed

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! I am a step cut lover too and this is my all-time favorite ring on PS.

starshine

Shiny_Rock
Holy smokes, that is STUNNING!!! What a magnificent find! Congrats....and happy 5th anni! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your ring is just amazing. :love: :love: The diamond and setting are incredible! Wear it in good health!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on five years and on an amazing upgrade!!! The setting and the emerald totally exquisite and timeless!!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Holy Moly!! Your ring is to die for! Pure yumminess , staring into those step cuts!!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Smith!!!

hehe Amber, get in line, lol!!! Thank you!

Thanks so much beckweed!!!

Awww, thanks Sunshine!!

Thank you Kim!!

Thanks you so much Zest!!!

Thanks Von, I can stare into the steps al day :love:

Here's a few more photos taken from my Maui trip last week, hope you enjoy!

img_0688.jpg

img_0710.jpg

img_880.jpg

img_0713.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Last one.... for now :naughty:

img_0714.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Those new pictures are to die for!!! Your ring is perfect.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is seriously stunning!
The prettiness and detail of the setting is a good foil for the simplicity of the step cuts!
And I love how it fits with your other rings!
Beautiful photos, thank you for sharing. :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Can we swap husbands? :naughty:

No seriously, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love:

Great new pics!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
lol Rosetta! Only if I can borrow your bling for a few days :naughty: hehe thank you!

My mechanic complemented me on my rings today, it was so cute :bigsmile: I'm one lucky girl that's for sure.

Thanks Laila!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That's perfect - WE could stare at it all day, too! Absolutely delicious. I would image a new purchase of this magnitude made the trip even sweeter! It sounds like a perfect celebration - and in case I didn't say so before, happy anniversary!!!

Love4Chanel

Rough_Rock
My gosh that's one gorgeous ring!!! And I absolutely love how you stack the rings together. Breathtaking! :o

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swap husbands???? No way. Just rings. :appl: :lol:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Diamond_bride!!!

Thanks Circe! It really is isn't it? I can't stop looking at it. The amount of times I've been honked at when at a red light is getting up there, lol! I start gazing at my ring and forget about the light turning green! Actually the Maui trip was just a quick trip for me since my parents were going to be there and we have friends that live there. But hubby and I are going to Turks & Caicos this summer for a proper anniversary trip, we can't wait!!!! Of course Maui is nothing to sneeze at either but we go there a lot since we live in CA, it's more like a second home for us at this point (especially since we have great friends that live there).

Thank you love4chanel! I'm having fun mixing them up! So glad I have a few bands that look great with it!

LOL DS! :) hehe

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so gorgous

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much Heidi!!

dbleplus

Rough_Rock
asscher_girl|1366555359|3431606 said:
Hi Nyc2, the larger eternity is a 1920's Art Deco that was on eBay through Dover. Neatfreak originally bought it and then she listed it on DB and I found it ( I saw it when it was for sale on eBay and passed on it). So I couldn't let it slip through my fingers again :). I love it so much! It was totally meant to be.

I just, I can't, your rings....I about had to pick myself up off the floor! So gorgeous!!! I too was wondering about this larger band of yours, do you have any specs on it? I love the size of the stones, it looks so perfectly proportioned for your e-ring and your finger especially with the subtle octagonal bezels. The whole look is so beyond stunning, congrats on 5 years!!!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock

diamondvols

Rough_Rock
I just joined PriceScope last week and stumbled upon your ring. Wow! Absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. DREAM ring! :appl:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I don't know if I missed this before or what but :love: :love: :love:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much Diamondvols! It really is my dream ring, I'm so lucky that I found it. :bigsmile:

Thanks Dragonfly! I should try to upload some more photos soon, I have a few more that you all would like :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results