Brilliant_Rock
Just a few more :love:

img_843.jpg

img_2888.jpg

img_2890.jpg

img_2902.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I love these, for some reason I think "droopy" diamonds are so sexy! :love: hehehe

Hope you like these new photos. I'm really digging the simplicity of my new platinum band. It's so classic and I love having a durable long lasting band like that. Plus I didn't want my new E-ring scratching my bezel band from BGD. I'll probably still wear that from time to time in place of the platinum band but I love having the options :bigsmile:

img_2903.jpg

img_2904.jpg

img_2905.jpg

img_2906.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Lord, I am in LOVE with your ring. Holy cow. I want!!!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, your ring is TDF!!! The emerald cut with that vintage-style setting is pure perfection. :love: You lucky girl!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this diamond. I love this setting. And I really love this last combination with the plain platinum band and the vintage band. So gorgeous, timeless, and amazing.

Makes me want a fancy halo mount for my diamond :Up_to_something:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cannot even tell you just how obsessed I am with this ring.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beyond obsessed with this ring! Can you put up a comparison pic of your original Ering? I'd love to see where you started and where you ended :)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Count me in the obsessed category. It's just perfection. Happy sigh...

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
I keep coming back to ogle your pics. :love: :love: What a gorgeous, gorgeous set! (I'm more than a little jealous! :Up_to_something: )

Congrats!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much T-Gal!!!

Awww, thanks Portia!

Thanks Dreamer! I'm really digging this combo too. I just love the classic addition of the plain platinum band.

hehe, thanks Ame :bigsmile: Feel free to enjoy a daily dose of my pics :naughty: lol

Thanks AmysBling! That's a great idea, I'll work on that!

Thanks Rosebloom!!!

Thank you Ganesha!!!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new photos.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
L-0-V-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
asscher girl|1366253822|3429532 said:
Thanks so much T-Gal!!!

Awww, thanks Portia!

Thanks Dreamer! I'm really digging this combo too. I just love the classic addition of the plain platinum band.

hehe, thanks Ame :bigsmile: Feel free to enjoy a daily dose of my pics :naughty: lol

Thanks AmysBling! That's a great idea, I'll work on that!

Thanks Rosebloom!!!

Thank you Ganesha!!!
Uh they're saved on my phone. Which is backed up on my dropbox. And my iCloud.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Wow am I lucky tonight! Have not looked at PS in quite a few weeks and what do I see here - the most GORGEOUS ring!!! Love, love, love it!!!! Everything about it is so perfect by itself and so perfect with you. This is a very expressive ring and it is a joy to behold. Really happy for you. You must be over the moon with that dazzler on your finger! Hope to see it IRL one of these days. Just beautiful :appl: :appl:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Julie! If I take any more (who am I kidding, of course I will, lol!) I'll be sure to post them!

Thanks Dani!!

LOL Ame!!! Enjoy them :) I saved one as my phone background hehe

Awwwww, thanks so much Beacon!!!! :bigsmile: I hope you can see it soon too! I'm so thrilled with my ring, the stone is so mesmerizing and the setting is just incredible. I enjoy staring at it all day :bigsmile: Thank you!!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on "Jewel of the Week"! Your stack is my new favorite one on PS!

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
One of my top favorites on here, too!!

I get all hyped up when I see your rings stacked!!
It's definitely an inspiration for me :bigsmile:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your upgrade is stunning, the stone, setting, everything about it.

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on Jewel of the Week :appl:

I'm so glad I didn't have to turn into a monkey's uncle if you didn't. It is really the ultimate ring, the complete package.

Enjoy the daylights out of that bling :mrgreen: We do!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
backwardsandinheels|1366412763|3430789 said:
Congrats on Jewel of the Week :appl:

I'm so glad I didn't have to turn into a monkey's uncle if you didn't. It is really the ultimate ring, the complete package.

Enjoy the daylights out of that bling :mrgreen: We do!

+1 :appl: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think I account for about 500 of the views ! I keep coming back to drool! I am in love with your ring!! It is PERFECT with the plain band paired with the vintage band...a dream set if ever I saw one!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1366415186|3430816 said:
I think I account for about 500 of the views ! I keep coming back to drool! I am in love with your ring!! It is PERFECT with the plain band paired with the vintage band...a dream set if ever I saw one!!

Then I have the rest.... I keep coming back...over and over! :appl: :love: :cheeky: Jewel of the Week.... Phooey! Jewel of the Year! :appl:

SomethingSinful

Shiny_Rock
This isn't my usual style but I can't get over how gorgeous this ring is. :love:

ViolaDiamante

Rough_Rock
I had to log in to comment, the proportions are amazing! The size of the diamond and the setting look like it was made for your hand. Love it, enjoy!

gemtastic

Shiny_Rock
I covet your precious......who has the cloning machine??
Well done :appl:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I'm so honored by my ring making it into "Jewel of the Week"!!!! Thank you so much!!!! :bigsmile: It's so cool that I've now had 2 pieces make it into Jewel of the Week, the other one was my 4.5 carat U-prong eternity :bigsmile:

Thanks Mom2boys!!!

Aww, thanks NYC2chigal!

Thank you BrightIce!

hehe, thanks Backwards! I'm glad you didn't either! lol Oh you better believe it, I'm enjoying it more and more everyday :) It's a dream come true.

Thank you Yenny! haha, feel free to come back as much as you like :bigsmile: I'm really digging it w/ my new plain wedding band too.

Wow Mayk! Jewel of the Year! That is so sweet of you!

Thanks Somethingsinful!!!

Awww, thanks Viola, it really does fit my hand very well! As soon as I put it on I knew it was the one.

hehe, thanks Gemtastic!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Mayk|1366421122|3430865 said:
yennyfire|1366415186|3430816 said:

Then I have the rest.... I keep coming back...over and over! :appl: :love: :cheeky: Jewel of the Week.... Phooey! Jewel of the Year! :appl:

Indeed +1

luxe

Shiny_Rock
I can’t EVEN explain how much I love your ring! I keep coming back to admire and it really is lovely with the simple band. :love:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Beyond exquisite!!!! I would have totally missed this if I hadn't seen it on the Jewel of the week (more like year!!). Totally deserving of the recognition and just beautiful! One of my faves now on PS. :love: :love: :love:

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
OMFG, I am speechless! :shock:

That is simply TDF, and to add 2 amazing stackers to it too. GAH! :love:

Then you made it even worse by telling me about a site I've never heard about - 1st Dibs. Oh boy, PS is such a bad influence! :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results