shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael B Crown Lace and Wisp Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Demelza -- I have to tell you that I love your collection!
I just had to stop in and tell you again ... This set is absolutely gorgeous ... perfection! I repeatedly come back to drool and frustrate myself.
I also love your 5 stone Sasha Primak!
30.gif

You''re such a lucky girl!!

Thanks for sharing these pics ... It always perks up my day when I come to visit your goodies.
31.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/15/2007 8:06:57 PM
Author: Demelza
Thank you all so much for the very kind comments.

Here''s one more picture of my ring with one my my mom''s OEC bezel set earrings from Neil Lane. She bought them to wear at my wedding. They were truly a STEAL -- they do have eye visible inclusions, but they''re quite white and sparkly. The mountings are from the 1920s and platinum. They''re probably around a carat each (they were not taken out of their mountings to get an accurate carat weight). I borrowed them from her a long time ago and I honestly think she''s forgotten about them. I''m bad, I know.

i just saw this thread. i love the earrings. do you have ear shots that you would share? i wish i could find such a steal.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2008 12:04:34 AM
Author: Sparkalicious
Demelza -- I have to tell you that I love your collection!

I just had to stop in and tell you again ... This set is absolutely gorgeous ... perfection! I repeatedly come back to drool and frustrate myself.

I also love your 5 stone Sasha Primak!
30.gif

You''re such a lucky girl!!

Thanks for sharing these pics ... It always perks up my day when I come to visit your goodies.
31.gif

Thank you so much for the lovely compliments! You''re very sweet. You put a big smile on my face!!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2008 7:59:33 AM
Author: crown1
Date: 12/15/2007 8:06:57 PM

Author: Demelza

Thank you all so much for the very kind comments.

Here''s one more picture of my ring with one my my mom''s OEC bezel set earrings from Neil Lane. She bought them to wear at my wedding. They were truly a STEAL -- they do have eye visible inclusions, but they''re quite white and sparkly. The mountings are from the 1920s and platinum. They''re probably around a carat each (they were not taken out of their mountings to get an accurate carat weight). I borrowed them from her a long time ago and I honestly think she''s forgotten about them. I''m bad, I know.

i just saw this thread. i love the earrings. do you have ear shots that you would share? i wish i could find such a steal.

Thanks, Crown! I don''t currently have any ear shots, but I''ll try to get my husband to take a couple. They really were an amazing deal. They''re not the sparkliest diamonds in the world and they''re definitely included, but they''re lovely and quite substantial. If we hadn''t gotten them from a reputable dealer, I would have thought something really fishy was going on with that price!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
thanks! i''ll be looking forward to them.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I don''t normally post twice in a SMTR thread, but I just had to respond again. I just love your diamond and the setting!! I just think it is absolutely gorgeous.

I was wondering, how high does it sit off your finger? Does it sit high or low? I love it, which ever it is.

Post more hand pictures when you can!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2008 12:49:57 PM
Author: butterfly 17
I don''t normally post twice in a SMTR thread, but I just had to respond again. I just love your diamond and the setting!! I just think it is absolutely gorgeous.

I was wondering, how high does it sit off your finger? Does it sit high or low? I love it, which ever it is.

Post more hand pictures when you can!

Thanks, Butterfly! That means a lot coming from you as I love your taste in jewelry. I also just read about your pregnancy -- big congrats to you on that!!!

As for how high it sits on my finger, it seemed kind of high at first, but not so much anymore. It''s definitely not a low, "squatty" head, but I don''t think it''s super tall either. I can take a pic if you''d like.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results