shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael B Crown Lace and Wisp Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LE

Rough_Rock
Your set is beautiful! I love the Michael B. lace collection, and the e-ring looks perfect with the wisp band. I''m jealous!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Your stone is gorgeous!
That darker sunlight photo is amazing!
I love the Michael B setting!
Wonderful all around!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 4:38:05 PM
Author: LE
Your set is beautiful! I love the Michael B. lace collection, and the e-ring looks perfect with the wisp band. I''m jealous!

LE -- that''s just too funny that you wrote because YOUR gorgeous Leon has me second guessing my choice. I LOVE your ring!!!! Seriously!!!! LOVE IT!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Okay, just a few more and then I'm done.

ETA Hmmm, don't know why it looks so pixelated. Oh well.

MBsunny0001_14.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Last one!

MBsunny0001_7.JPG

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!
36.gif
I''ve always loved the Michael B lace rings.

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I personally love everything about Michael B. And what a great idea to pair it with the wisp band. Congrats.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
BEEEEAuuuuutiful! I love that setting ... Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!
36.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 4:57:22 PM
Author: Missrocks
Stunning! I personally love everything about Michael B. And what a great idea to pair it with the wisp band. Congrats.

Thanks!

I''m wondering if I should get the matching band or if that would be too much on one hand?? I do love the wisp band, but sometimes I worry that they look odd together since the wisp band is so much thinner.

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is seriously amazing, I keep coming back to have a look at it...ahhhh...
5.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
***THUD!***

That''s me, falling over backwards!!! Good grief, Alex, those photos are simply AMAZING!!! I am still trying to catch my breath!

I NEED MY SMELLING SALTS AGAIN!!!!
9.gif

That first (new) shot you posted should be called your OHMYLORD shot, because that''s what I said when I saw it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
(It would also make a killer avatar!!! *hint! hint!*) Stunning, absolutely stunning. That diamond of yours is TO DIE FOR! *swoooooooooning!*

And the last photo you posted is amazing! Lookit those little baby arrows in your pave! How awesome is THAT!

ALL those photos are gorgeous. Simply, 100%, perfectly GORGEOUS! You have one killer setting, my friend! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
your stone is gorgeous, and those photos are amazing! i am in awe of your photo skills.
10.gif

i love the art deco look of the prongs, too. they''re very architectural, a modern classic.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. Awesomely beautiful photos. Really.
30.gif

Thanks!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the new pics Dem....seriously, you have a simply stunningly exquisite ring!!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Please share the stats on your diamond and where it''s from! I am close to securing a crown lace setting on the secondary market and want to know what kind of stone I should get to look half as nice as yours.
41.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 4:28:47 PM
Author: Demelza
Finally the sun came out, so I thought I would take a few more pictures.
holy mother of pearl! this picture is amazing! your stone looks GORGEOUS

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the very kind words. I''ve been a little worried about the thickness of the shank. We''re so used to seeing such thin bands around here that I was beginning to wonder if I''d made a mistake going with the regular version (vs. the petite). It''s nice to hear that you all like it as is.

At the risk of seeming way too vain and self-indulgent, I wanted to post a few more photos. I just love all the colors in this last batch of pictures.

MoreMB0001_4.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
and a side view...

MoreMB0001.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I''m worried this one will be pixelated like the one above, but here goes...

MoreMB0001_3.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 7:56:22 PM
Author: kelpie
I love it! Please share the stats on your diamond and where it''s from! I am close to securing a crown lace setting on the secondary market and want to know what kind of stone I should get to look half as nice as yours.
41.gif

Congrats on your upcoming purchase! Did you find it on Ebay? I''ve seen a couple there in the past.

My stone is a 2.37 G, VS2 AGS 0. What size head does your setting have? Are you able to change out the head in case you end up with a different size stone?

Thanks for the kind words and good luck on putting your ring together. Will you get the matching band?

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I think you could definetly do the matching band! I have tried on the set before and really liked that "completed" look. With the size of diamond you have, I don''t think it will be too much. -Sometimes, when the stone is a bit smaller, I do feel the band is too overwhelming...too much metal and not enough bling. But I don''t feel you should have to worry about this.
1.gif

I must say, I love the look of the wisp band too. I''m torn. Why not both?
31.gif
..And just alternate for different occasions.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W
30.gif
W!!! Demelza your original pics were gorgeous, and now these new ones? phew, i''m all beaded up with sweat over here! they are drop-dead, melt away gorgeous!! that is one killer diamond!

i think the matching band would look lovely with it, so long as you keep the wisp to change it up (because i love how that looks too!). i think your diamond is so big and divine, there is no way the matching band would be ''too much''. nothing could outweigh that stone of yours!!!

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 10:52:49 PM
Author: Demelza
and a side view...
that is one of the most beautiful rings/photos of a ring I have ever seen! congratulations, your ring is truly stunning.
36.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. It''s so pretty!!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Demelza-

The rings are gorgeous. I don''t know what took me so long to see them! I have had a crown lace band saved on someone''s site as a favorite for a couple of years now, but I doubt I will ever buy it. Just saving it gives me a feeling that I am "holding" it, somehow! I congratulate you on having the real thing!

Deb
34.gif

missmg9

Rough_Rock
Wow... what a great ring to end up with after all that! You must be so happy. I love that the set isn''t too matched... but looks so good together. Love it!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Missrocks -- Thanks for chiming in. I plan on trying on the matching band the next time I''m near an MB dealer. I think it will be nice to have both the Wisp and the matching band. Options are always a good thing.

Rainydaze, Cathers, SDL, LegacyGirl, AGBF, and missmg9 -- Thanks for all the kind words about my set!! Coming on PS can be bit dangerous because there are so many ring styles to fall in love with; whenever I feel doubt about my choice, I can always hop on this thread and remind myself how much I really do love my ring!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
your stone is mesmerizing!!! and the setting is perfect!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Demelza your other settings were beautiful, but that Michael B Lace just takes my breath away and it looks so pretty with that band!!! I hope that you have many years of wearing your new rings with no problems!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
dem, just looking at your MB pics again and your ring is just so stunningly beautiful. I hope you are still loving it as much as I love looking at it
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results