shape
carat
color
clarity

losing my kitty-lovin'' mind!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read this at work but had no time to respond.

A) I have a terror (see my AV)
B) who stole my heart
C)and I tried to resist.

And yours is a franken kitty! My favorite type. (I hope you don''t take offense to the term, it''s not meant in a bad way, it just looks like she''s a cross of two or three different cats in terms of her coloring and coat).

So.... YAY Cehra.

Can we have pics of the others too?

She''s PRECIOUS though and I KNOW I would have done the same thing.

parkerj

Shiny_Rock
There is nothing more pitiful than a tiny kittie that needs love! I''m so glad you went back and got her!! We had 2 cats and the kids brought home 1 tiny kitten- probably about 4 weeks old- that had been thrown on the side of the highway. The PLAN was to nurse her back to health, take her to the vet, then the human society. She sucked up to my husband big time, now she lives here. I can''t resist a baby anything- puppy, kitten, mouse, goat. whatever!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2007 1:38:04 AM
Author: Gypsy
I read this at work but had no time to respond.

A) I have a terror (see my AV)
B) who stole my heart
C)and I tried to resist.

And yours is a franken kitty! My favorite type. (I hope you don't take offense to the term, it's not meant in a bad way, it just looks like she's a cross of two or three different cats in terms of her coloring and coat).

So.... YAY Cehra.

Can we have pics of the others too?

She's PRECIOUS though and I KNOW I would have done the same thing.

frankenkitty! LOL Love it!! she does look a little bit like frank's monster! LOL I did some research and apparently the most accurate term for her is "callaby" because a torby really should just be black and orange like a tortie. And a calico is just splotches of orange black and white. Well she's a calico tabby. She has true whacko calico pattern AND the tabby striping LOL

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cuban-cigars.63207/ (I can't believe I was going after a wonderfully exotic name and he ends up "Joe")

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/joe-bling.65525/

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-am-in-love.64194/

Those links above have pictures, but mostly of Joe. Except the first one has pics of them all. I guess I never posted a family shot of all 4 kittens? Well then, I should do that huh??

Here's a picture of mama nursing the 4 kittens in order Sawyer, Joe, Finn, and Becky (they ALWAYS nursed in this exact order):
mamanursing.jpg

And below, in order from left to right: Finn, Joe, Sawyer, and Becky

cbkittens1.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The mum is gorgeous. What breed is she? She looks like a long haired siamese (Balinese, I think). I think it's cute that the kittens each have an assigned "tap".

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Those are some SERIOUSLY cute pics Cehra. I could not stop staring at the recent one where she is laying down! I cannot resist a fuzzy cat....she is too adorable, I am glad you went back to get her. Can we get pics every so often, please?

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Awwww...Becky is one of the cutest kitties I''ve ever seen. I love the little orange face!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2007 12:14:34 PM
Author: Chrono
The mum is gorgeous. What breed is she? She looks like a long haired siamese (Balinese, I think). I think it''s cute that the kittens each have an assigned ''tap''.
She is random! She was born from a stray mother apparently (so my neighbor tells me) and has been a stray all her life which we guess is about 4 years old. She never let anyone get close to her until she walked up to my daughter and 2 weeks later brought her 4-5 week old kittens to us. She *acts* like a ragdoll... she lays on her back in your lap as well and is VERY docile and tolerant but after years of not having human contact she only wants to be petted for a couple minutes... as soon as she starts to ''lose herself'' she stiffens and indicates she wants down. She''s never raised a paw to us though.... lets the kids pick her up and carry her around.... she''s amazingly docile.

I am planning on having a photo shoot on sunday. We are having a big party here at the house tomorrow and I''m cooking for 60 LOL And cleaning... yikes! Haha I just read last year''s post about it.... I haven''t been a good girl about implementing my "honey do list" over the year! ::handslaps:: bad sara!!!
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/im-so-proud-of-myself.48659/

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sara, Sawyer looks just like my Henry, who will be one in Sept. (Henry''s my avatar). I was surprised to see what the kittens'' mom looked like. TOtally not what I was expecting!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
There''s no such thing as kittyspam! I LOVE the all paw shot! I have some of those of my kitties, too. Something about kitty paws just kill me. And I love her horns, too-hilarious! I''ll have to look for horns on my bad kitty-she has to have them! Here''s a picture of my rotten little speckly girl Olivia:

adfjadlsj.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2007 11:00:47 PM
Author: thing2of2
There''s no such thing as kittyspam! I LOVE the all paw shot! I have some of those of my kitties, too. Something about kitty paws just kill me. And I love her horns, too-hilarious! I''ll have to look for horns on my bad kitty-she has to have them! Here''s a picture of my rotten little speckly girl Olivia:
Wow her eyes are so bright and green! I had a white cat with those eyes years ago (still miss my chloe). Your kitty and mine look quite a bit alike, though yours has a bit more symmetry (does that make her more "ideal"? haha) These kittens have kinda olive grey yellow sort of eyes... Joe had the most amazing cobalt blue eyes for a very long time.... until like 8-9 weeks. Becky''s were already green turning to yellow at 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results