shape
carat
color
clarity

losing my kitty-lovin'' mind!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
So on sunday we surrendered 3 of the 4 kittens to the humane society. I spent the last 3 days crying and today as they were finally ready to be on display as 10am approached I was filled with PANIC and called my husband and he said what''s up and I said "nothing" and he said "go get the damn cat" So I am. I''m insane. Beside myself. I have no logical reason why I want that cat. She''s such a little bitch! LOL I can''t wait to get my hands (back) on her.....

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
ROTFLMAO......sounds like you''re already wrapped around her (bitchy) little paw.

hahahaha - love it. They DO have a way, don''t they?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 1:56:20 PM
Author: aljdewey
ROTFLMAO......sounds like you''re already wrapped around her (bitchy) little paw.

hahahaha - love it. They DO have a way, don''t they?
yeah... I can already hear my curtains sobbing.... but I suppose it beats the incessant sobbing of the lone kitten left behind here who even at 12 weeks NURSED HIS MAMA ALL DAY yesterday.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
So who are you going to get? One of the 3 kittens you surrendered?

I know - it''s really hard - deep down I know that to make my life (and Chloe''s) easier I should have rehomed Holly, but I love her and I just can''t. Damn little bitchy cuddly totally adorable purr monster kitties.
37.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Awwww. I like your husband's reaction. It's good that you're giving her a home. There's def something about that cat bitchiness that is annoying yet oh-so-adorable

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, Sara, good for you! I am soooo happy that Little Joe Grateful will have his sister!!! How wonderful of you. I say, to heck with the curtains! (Or get her some of those jazzy pink soft-paw nail covers!)

So... YAY for Mama Cat with two of her kids!!!
36.gif
(You now have 3 cats, correct??!!!) (EEEK, I hope they didn't make you pay for her again?!!!)

ETA: Did you consider finding the babies good homes yourself? I don't think it's too awfully hard. Maybe that would be comforting and make things easier... I think it would be very hard to surrender them to unknown families through the humane society. Just my humble 2 cents! (And believe me, not a one of us here will say a WORD if you go back again to get the other two!!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
)

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh Cehra...you poor thing - it sounds like you are doing what''s best for you and the kitties though. Which ones exactly are you keeping in addition to Joe? Is it mom and one of the girl kittens or just Joe and one of the girl kittens?

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Cerha I don''t get it - are you taking back the kittens or the adult cat?

I hope the humane society will give them back to you. It sounds very stressful for you.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Brief update cause I''m totally SLAMMED.... but I kept the Mom and Joe (black one) and turned in the other three.... sawyer, finn, and becky, but losing becky broke my heart so I went back and got her and while I was there a couple adopted both finn and sawyer so ALL IS WELLLLLLLLL and I''ve finally stopped crying!!!! More later..... :*)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 7:11:56 PM
Author: FireGoddess
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

DOUBLE YAY!!!!!

Its always great to know that the kitties have a good home!!!

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Hurrah! I'm glad they all found good homes.

And kittens are easier to handle in pairs, anyways.
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh YAY!!! What a happy, wonderful ending. You did a truly amazing thing rescuing all these cuties and their gorgeous mom. Good for you and yay for kitties with wonderful new homes (Aloros is totally right - kittens in pairs are way better than by themselves...).
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 6:01:46 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
Brief update cause I''m totally SLAMMED.... but I kept the Mom and Joe (black one) and turned in the other three.... sawyer, finn, and becky, but losing becky broke my heart so I went back and got her and while I was there a couple adopted both finn and sawyer so ALL IS WELLLLLLLLL and I''ve finally stopped crying!!!! More later..... :*)
Kudos to you. That is such a difficult situation.
36.gif
36.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Sounds purrrfect!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful thing for you to do!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 2:10:05 PM
So who are you going to get? One of the 3 kittens you surrendered?

I know - it''s really hard - deep down I know that to make my life (and Chloe''s) easier I should have rehomed Holly, but I love her and I just can''t. Damn little bitchy cuddly totally adorable purr monster kitties.
37.gif
These are the two kittens we are keeping. This was almost 8 weeks ago, they''ve grown a lot... but I had this handy :) The black one is the one that cried (along with me) for four days and the caliby girl is the one I cried for and had to go reclaim. When she got home she really wanted her mama and she nursed and nursed for quite some time, kneeding and purring like I''ve NEVER seen her do before. Balance has returned. And I''m *soooo* glad that sawyer and finn are together in their new home too :)

becky%20n%20joe.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/26/2007 1:29:22 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

These are the two kittens we are keeping. This was almost 8 weeks ago, they''ve grown a lot... but I had this handy :) The black one is the one that cried (along with me) for four days and the caliby girl is the one I cried for and had to go reclaim. When she got home she really wanted her mama and she nursed and nursed for quite some time, kneeding and purring like I''ve NEVER seen her do before. Balance has returned. And I''m *soooo* glad that sawyer and finn are together in their new home too :)
Cehra,
Just reading this made weepy. I can''t imagine the little kitties being seperated from Momma at such a tender age. You did the right thing. I''m also glad Sawyer & Finn are adopted by the same family.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG she is gorgeous, of course you want her. Life wouldn''t be complete without at least one she-devil in the house.
2.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2007 2:52:12 PM
OMG she is gorgeous, of course you want her. Life wouldn''t be complete without at least one she-devil in the house.
2.gif
oh FG you have no idea LOL

I''ve said since day one her horns were placed there by satan himself!

cbshedevil.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
sleeping.... one of her nicknames is Bunny because she''s as soft as those softy soft bunnies (like angora) and she hops a lot when she runs whether she''s going fast OR slow LOL

cbdorable.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Look at her front paws!!! And she has black smudges around her nose and mouth like she''s been into something, but they''re just who she is - a tomboy princess! LOL

cbdorable2.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She''s a darling. I love the black spotted feet pads. Mush! Mush! She looks so relaxed and pampered.
9.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sara,

They''re adorable!!!! I love how the kitty''s sleeping on her back! My cats used to do that when they were small but they don''t do that anymore. I can see why you went back!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh. My. She could maybe be cuter but I DON''T SEE HOW!!! MUST SNUGGLE THE CUTENESS!!! What a gorgeous girl - and she sounds like quite a character!! I''m so glad you kept her - I can''t wait to see pictures of how gorgeous she turns out when she''s all grown up!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear, my heart is melting! What adorable babies, and those pictures of her on your lap are just priceless!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMY, OHMY, OHMY!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

SKP at its FINEST!!! Those babies are simply GORGEOUS!!! I wanna smoosh and moosh BOTH of them!!!

Keep those photos comin'', Sara!!! (And some of Mama, too, please, sir?!!
2.gif
)

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Precious babies! So glad this story had a happy ending!
I know how hard it is to give up a kitten. When I was 10 I rescued a kitten. Sweetest nicest kitten ever! But my other cat became insanely jealous and started attacking us when we got near him. Sooo, I had to give her up to the humane society. I cried for days also!
7.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh. My. GOD! I can''t stand how her one paw has orange stripes and then gets white and her other paw has grey/brown stripes and then gets white! And the smudges around her mouth KILL ME! AHHHH!

She kind of looks like my kitty Olivia in my avatar with her random, beautiful coloring. And if she''s a rotten little bitch who you can''t resist, well, she must be related to Olivia! Hahaha! I say that in the most loving way, of course...my life would seriously be incomplete without Olivia! I love her more than I love most people!

I''m glad you went back and got her...it sounds like it was definitely the right thing for you and your kitty family! More pictures, please!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2007 11:11:53 PM
Author: thing2of2
Oh. My. GOD! I can''t stand how her one paw has orange stripes and then gets white and her other paw has grey/brown stripes and then gets white! And the smudges around her mouth KILL ME! AHHHH!

She kind of looks like my kitty Olivia in my avatar with her random, beautiful coloring. And if she''s a rotten little bitch who you can''t resist, well, she must be related to Olivia! Hahaha! I say that in the most loving way, of course...my life would seriously be incomplete without Olivia! I love her more than I love most people!

I''m glad you went back and got her...it sounds like it was definitely the right thing for you and your kitty family! More pictures, please!
I hate to kittyspam but here''s one you might get a kick out of... I really did just take a pic of her paws... I love them too! Its funny because the bottoms of her hind paws are the opposite colors... and each of her upper lips is a different color skin LOL You did notice her little forehead horns between her eyes, right? LOL

cbkittyfeets.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results