shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR rose/white gold double halo with cuprian and other stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/17/2009 11:57:47 PM
Author: Fly Girl
This ring is a winner!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

More pictures, please!
30.gif
Thank you FlyGirl.
I will obtain more pictures. For some reason, the stone will not focus indoors. I''m going to get some outside shots, which I anticipate to be more in focus (I hope).

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s one I found that is slightly more focused.

TLcuprianovalhead2.JPG

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I''d like to see one from a bit of a distance. I''ll bet that puppy has a sweet glow.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
just checked out your eyecandy shot. what a beauty- I also love your vibrant pink ring, which I might have to start looking for one, it''s just so eye catching - I thought I loved my pale pink sapphire from John- sadly i just returned it, since it didn''t do it for me, maybe I need to follow suit and get me some pink vivid color like yours
31.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Those LOGR settings are super popular are on PS. I love the halo''s with your stones.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/18/2009 12:07:42 AM
I''d like to see one from a bit of a distance. I''ll bet that puppy has a sweet glow.
Here you go. The ring in the lower left is also a cuprian, but not a super glowy one.

TLcuprianringsdistance.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/18/2009 12:13:00 AM
Author: D&T
just checked out your eyecandy shot. what a beauty- I also love your vibrant pink ring, which I might have to start looking for one, it''s just so eye catching - I thought I loved my pale pink sapphire from John- sadly i just returned it, since it didn''t do it for me, maybe I need to follow suit and get me some pink vivid color like yours
31.gif
Thanks D&T,
BTW. . .
That hot pink rubellite tourmaline was from Vallejo916, believe it or not. I really lucked out on that stone. It''s one of my favorite gems, and I wear it almost everyday (even though I shouldn''t because it''s a tourmaline), and it always looks like that color, no matter what the lighting.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/18/2009 12:14:03 AM
Author: UCLABelle
Those LOGR settings are super popular are on PS. I love the halo''s with your stones.
Thanks, I''m a halo-nut and an LOGR-nut, not a good thing!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2009 12:16:33 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 7/18/2009 12:07:42 AM
Here you go. The ring in the lower left is also a cuprian, but not a super glowy one.
Beautiful. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results