shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s Show Off Our 2-3 Carat "Center Stones" Here!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Wow, all you laides have stunning rings!!! Can I make a small request though??

Wondering if you ladies with size 7 and up can post a hand pic from further away. Trying to get a better perspective on how it looks on the hand.

Thanks in advance.

SparkleMonster

Rough_Rock
Even though I started my own thread last night, I just wanted to go ahead and post another pic because it does fit into this category as well. Center stone 2.02 I VVS2 cushion. Med. blue Fluor. Sidestones .63 total F SI-1. Wedding band Tiffany Lucida 1/2 circle. Size 4.

DSC_0062.JPG

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
My 2.54 Icolor round brilliant with G colorvs1 110 total pear sides.

IMG_0201_edited.jpg

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
another pix

IMG_0205_edited.jpg

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
Here is a pixof my oval 2.02, sides total .50 in platinum.

oval gorgeous.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2008 11:16:29 PM
Author: 3shebabes
Catmom, Kellyfish and Haven -- forgot to mention that you all 3 have gorgeous rings - and all three so elegant! Funny, all 3 of your pictures hit me in a row...and I love yellow diamonds (and that is the prettiest shade of yellow...''sunshine'' is the perfect description), icy-white aaschers & cushions just that shape!

CWJ - only 6 ''sleeps'' till Wednesday!
Thank you so much, 3shebabes!

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/20/2008 7:44:47 AM
Author: cwj
Hi everybody,
Just a update, talked to the guy about my ring that was due Tues. or Wed. Guess what, not happening!! It will be atleast early next week.
8.gif
' I can't stand this waiting! He did say he thinking the stones in the band or mounting are a little better color, but close enough not to notice. I only wish I knew how to get the picture of the mounting posted here. I keep going to their site and looking at it, but it would be nice to get your ideas if u could see it. I have added Natalie K to my favorites list, so it is always right there! I tried to upload a picture of my current ring with the stone mounted so u could see the color and tell me what u think, but I just can't get it to load. I dont know how to change the pics so it will go. Anyway as soon (if ever) as I get the new ring I will try hard to get it on here and then u can tell me that it looks great.(Ihope)

Hope to be posting picture soon,
cwj
Okay here goes another try posting a picture of the stone I am having remounted. This picture was taken awhile back and I was just taking a picture just to have it so its not really very good for telling anything much about the color, but maybe u can get an idea.

ring preremount.jpg

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
my 3ct oval

marvel_oval_3.JPG

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
there are some *AMAZING* rings on this thread - am reaching for the sunnies to block out the bling
emsmiled.gif
18.gif

Marvel - your oval is beyond words. Do you have a separate thread - need handshots etc of that baby, it''s dee-licious!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2008 3:10:22 PM
Author: trinity911
there are some *AMAZING* rings on this thread - am reaching for the sunnies to block out the bling
emsmiled.gif
18.gif

Marvel - your oval is beyond words. Do you have a separate thread - need handshots etc of that baby, it''s dee-licious!
Thanks trinity! I really need to get some handshots of my ring. It''s harder then it looks to take photos and I''ve haven''t been able to get shots that do it justice.

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/24/2008 12:34:32 PM

Date: 2/20/2008 7:44:47 AM
Hi everybody,
Just a update, talked to the guy about my ring that was due Tues. or Wed. Guess what, not happening!! It will be atleast early next week.
8.gif
'' I can''t stand this waiting! He did say he thinking the stones in the band or mounting are a little better color, but close enough not to notice. I only wish I knew how to get the picture of the mounting posted here. I keep going to their site and looking at it, but it would be nice to get your ideas if u could see it. I have added Natalie K to my favorites list, so it is always right there! I tried to upload a picture of my current ring with the stone mounted so u could see the color and tell me what u think, but I just can''t get it to load. I dont know how to change the pics so it will go. Anyway as soon (if ever) as I get the new ring I will try hard to get it on here and then u can tell me that it looks great.(Ihope)

Hope to be posting picture soon,
cwj
Okay here goes another try posting a picture of the stone I am having remounted. This picture was taken awhile back and I was just taking a picture just to have it so its not really very good for telling anything much about the color, but maybe u can get an idea.
Okay its Tues. any bets on if my ring is ready?

cwj

Shiny_Rock
My new ring is here.
cwj

newring 2.jpg

Itgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 10:43:07 PM
Author: 3hearts
here''s mine 2.5 K/VS2 Whiteflash, ES selection
3hearts you have one of my favourite rings on this site....It is stunning! Love it!
26.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
cwj...it''s stunning! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Harleigh!!

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
cwj, your ring turned out beautiful congrats!!

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Thanks lv2shopp I think I like it more everyday! Now I wondering what a diamond band would look like with it. What do u think?
cwj

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
cwj, Go for it, lol.A diamond eternity band,would be perfect, not to wide u do not want it to take away from the ering. It would look gorgeous!!
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my, Trinity! That is a BEAUT! Congratulations!

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Thats a great ring! I know u will enjoy it. Congrats
cwj

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Harleigh and cwj for your lovely comments, especially when you both have such beautiful rings yourself!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
You''re very welcome, trinity! You should be very proud of that beauty! It''s definitely to die for! LOVE it!

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/2/2008 1:36:04 PM
Author: Lv2shopp
cwj, Go for it, lol.A diamond eternity band,would be perfect, not to wide u do not want it to take away from the ering. It would look gorgeous!!
36.gif
LV2Shopp,
I've been shopping! I need help deciding what size diamonds for the band. My e/r band is 1.70 with the first one one each side, being a 15 pointer and the second being 12. I am think the new band should be 10. What do u think? Oh btw the band I have picked out looks like yours. I think it flow better than any other with my band since they are both shared prongs. YES?
Do u think 10 points is to much, will it over take my e/r?
Anybody that has a thought about this, please chime in!
Thanks,
cwj

beach

Brilliant_Rock
bump
36.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a 2.2 carats of shiny happiness, H SI1, Round cut H&A Towlkowski . Finger size 5.75

Ring20gaby06.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results