shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon crafting a masterpiece-difficulty choosing side stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Here...thanks to the wonders of photo-editing....a slightly lighter version of your pic.

It looks yummy, but can''t wait to see it in/on your hot little hands!

widget

untitledbbrg.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey BeaudryBabe,
That ring looks simply AMAZING and soooo worth the wait. I know you must be bursting with excitement. Can''t wait to see hand shots and what you think once your holding that gorgeous bauble
1.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!!
The beauty of the ring outweighs all the aggravation you went through. Congratulations and wear it in good health!!
36.gif
36.gif

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, everyone, really appreciate the kind words. Can''t wait to see it in person!

Widget, amazing photoshop work, thanks!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
we can''t wait to see it either!

widget

Ideal_Rock
LOL...BB:

You''re going to have to change your user name... how about ''LeonLass'' or ''MegeMaiden"??

By the way...what''s the proper way to pronounce "Mege"??

w.

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
WOWSERS can''t wait to see the hand pix!

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Looks awesome! Can''t wait to see more pictures, especiallyl the front view.

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Goodmorning all,

Today is the day, ring should arrive this morning. Now all I need is a lesson from the Geek Squad on how to upload photos from our brand new digital camera. Thats right, we just went digital! We don''t have a DVD player yet either.

Widget, don''t really know the correct pronunciation of Mege.

By the way, your new ring is absolutely gorgeous!

BB

PS- Yes, I must change my name

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh you must be on pins and needles. It's not too difficult to upload, here's the Pricescope upload help page. if you have any trouble just let us know and we'll do what we can to help
1.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks amazing!!! Diamonds encrusted absolutely everywhere!!! Can''t wait to see hand pics!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!! Oh the anticipation!
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous! I can''t wait to see hand shots!!!

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Happy Holidays, Everyone!

Here's the lowdown, the ring arrived Tuesday and I am totally, completely speechless. It is beyond stunning and I am thrilled and excited. Guess I am a candidate for custom work after all. After the Beaudry debacle, I wondered if it was me.

So, for all the negative Leon feedback, here's some positive...I believe he was wonderful to work with, I had a great experience. Yes, he can be arrogant, but so can alot of artists. He was completely accessible and accomodating. He will make another piece or two for me!

Not having seen a Leon in person before, I have to say that the piece is beyond all of my expectations. I have never seen a piece so bright, so white...it's magnificent.

Enough of my rambling...

Anyway, it has been a busy week, I have to make the time to figure out how to upload the photos. At that point, I will post in show me the ring.

Again, Happy Holidays to all, I'll post soon!

BB

pspaniac

Rough_Rock
This is great news!! Can''t wait to see it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay BB!!! I am so excited for you. I''m glad it all worked out and can''t wait to see this beauty!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results