shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies-In-Waiting Part III

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
BR: thanks for helping with the Speyer search...why is he so hard to find???

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
teebee, how cute are you!? I love that you get to choose which haircolor in different pics....I''m kind of the same
2.gif

Apple, no problem at all....I know, it''s weird. At least MCFina and GOG have it, but it''d be so nice to know where it''s carried to see it in person!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
And here is red hair (ya know how they have the thing that can correct the red-eye effec, why don''t they have something similar that will correct the shiny/I need powder effect?!?!!):

teebeeblue2.JPG

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I am totally in love with those goldens!!
30.gif
I also dig the sandals! ;-) I had resigned myself to not having my pup at my wedding, because it would just be expensive/dangerous to fly him to KY just for that... but THEN we changed to '06, and we'll be moving before the wedding, so Cairo will be living there, just waiting to be photographed!! That was exactly what I wanted to do, have someone walk him down the aisle (if left to his own devices, it would take him an hour because naturally he would have to stop and sniff EVERYone on his way!)... still debating it, I might still concede to other people's idea of "appropriate" and just have him sit with my family.
1.gif

SJS, that is TOO FUNNY you made him buy you bridal ****!
9.gif

Croi, crossin' my fingers for you... I'm really hoping you get to cross off this week!!

blue824, I'm glad you're writing a complaint. I've really taken to writing complaint letters. I feel that our standards of customer service have all gone to hell. I don't for one minute believe that an employee should EVER have to put up with a customer's abuse, BUT otherwise I expect them to be pleasant, dammit!! I can't remember the last time the grocery cashier actually pretended to be having a nice day. (Or bagged my raw meat separately from my produce, euw, but that's another rant.) And what's UP with employees that complain about their job IN FRONT OF THE CUSTOMERS?!? I don't want to listen to two employees griping about their schedule, their assigned task, or their boss while they're ringing me up. I feel it's totally inappropriate and could wait FIVE WHOLE MINUTES until I'm gone!!... aargh... this is a pet peeve of mine. Oh, poor little counter girl, she had to bend over and pull ONE WHOLE RING out of the case, whoop de doody. That's probably the only thing she'd done all freakin' day. Cry me a river.

VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET!! (Or at least complain to management!)

DG, I like blueroses' idea of her giving you a PO box so you can still send her stuff. And I do agree with you, it's unsafe to give our your home address (<--she says as she prepares to give appletini hers, lol) and I hope she appreciates your concern for her. But if she doesn't give it to you after you've proposed, run like hell!!
2.gif

alley, I'm so sorry that you lost your pup so abruptly... and again, blueroses is right about pet stores being fronts for puppy mills. We have these pet stores in the malls here, and they claim to NOT be puppy-mill stores, but to get their pups from reputable breeders. To which I tell them, **NO** reputable breeder would allow their dogs to be placed somewhere they have no control over. **NO** reputable breeder would do that, because they love their dogs and they love their breed, and they will ask you as many questions as you ask them to make sure you can provide an adequate, safe, loving environment for their puppy before they will agree to sell it to you, and they will probably require that should you need to get rid of the dog, you contact them first. They would NOT sell it to a pet shop and "hope" it ends up ok.

These are the same pet stores that tried to convince me "goldendoodles" were even better than goldens and were the "newest AKC breed".... that wasn't a pretty conversation and I will spare you the gory details
2.gif
but suffice to say when I was done, I wasn't the only person to walk out of the store. I will never, ever, buy so much as a cookie from one of those places, I feel SO strongly that what they are doing is wrong. It is wrong on behalf of the breeders, the owners and the employees, it hurts the dogs, and it is a disservice to the customers who purchase a dog spur-of-the-moment, who know nothing except that the one they're buying is cute, who do not have the resources to care properly for that dog (because you know the FINANCING is the biggest selling point of those dogs) and who are suckered into paying nearly twice what a better-bred dog is actually worth. $1700 for a goldendoodle is RIDICULOUS. $1700 for a goldendoodle who displays severe hip dysplasia before the age of two or has to be put down at three for an inoperable tumor should be criminal!
29.gif
I am so glad that you decided not to give them any more business once you found out the truth behind their horrible operation. I wish we could shut them all down. Lousy bastards.
29.gif

ETA: teebee you are SO CUTE!!!
5.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa nelly.... so much to remember.... let''s see if I can do it...

Skincare - I use Oil of Olay face wash for sensitive skin about every other day or so (I know - I''m bad!!!) and try to use Stridex sensitive skin cleansing pads at night before bed (but I''m a big slacker and I don''t take care of my skin like I probably should!) That kind of skincare regimine used to be fine, but then college hit and WHAM! BIG pimple about once a month, maybe a bit more infrequent. I go to a doc for annual mole checks (my mom had a malignant mole removed at about my age), so maybe I''ll ask about skin care next time I''m there.

Diamond diameter for carat weight - Get a pear or marquise!! Check out ForteKitty''s comparison between her 1.5 EC and .9 mq HERE. People have guessed my .375 pear to be .5, 1, even 2 cts!!! Gotta love the look on their faces when I tell them its weight...
27.gif
But they definitely aren''t the look for everyone, and I''m also personally saving up for a diamond-set (points in 12, 3, 6, 9 o''clock positions) Asscher pendant someday! But if you want to max your diamond''s spread for its carat weight, go with those two cuts. Oval might also have a good spread for its weight...

rfath - Your fi''s grandmother is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all is well! I never used to like pics of me because I had a crooked smile growing up (braces fixed that mostly).

GG - the side slit goes up to mid thigh, so about where my knuckles are in the pic is where the slit ends.

Blue - I cannot believe that woman spoke to you like that!! DEFINITELY write the complaint!!!

blueroses - Thanks! The color and the dress styles don''t matter much to me as long as they''re not upstaging my dress and it''s not a hideous color. I''d go try Davids, but from what I saw on their website, they''ve only got separates available in Apple red, which is way too bright for what I''m comfortable with. Anybody a college football fan? I''m a NE Cornhusker, and the very last thing I want is a Husker red wedding!!! Some of the Alfred Angelo and Jessica McClintock separates do come in the colors we like though, and they''re pretty inexpensive as BM dresses go. I''ll have to forward that website to my BM''s too...

DG - I don''t think any of us gave advice so you would share the information with us, we just want to make sure you two deal with the issues completely and you can get answers so you know what went on. I''m so glad you did!! She is a lucky girl to have such a caring and understanding man in her life!

Melissa - Thanks! I figure, if you''re just enjoying yourself and having a good time, all the pics are going to look like you''re enjoying yourself and having a good time, so why not! And maybe I''ve just got an eagle eye for these sorts of things now, but your ring just pops at me in your pic!

allycat - YES!! My wedding dress is strapless!! I posted pics of it in the Wedding dress thread, but what-the-hey I''ll post it here too!!! Maggie Sottero''s Mileta, this is MY dress - I bought it off-the-rack. This is of the back including the train, my favorite pic!!
JCbacklengthpic1.jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Blueroses - Thanks for that link, its bookmarked! So you didnt have any problems using them at all? Do you know of other people that have used it besides you and the MOH? I tried on a Maggie Soterro dress a couple weeks ago that i LOVED and everyone in the store (complete strangers) were complimenting me on how good it looked, but the price tag was a little shocking. It was my first trip and i plan on more shopping this weekend, but ive really been thinking about these discount places on the internet (House of Brides) and getting it cheaper!

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/13/2005 3
6.gif
6.gif
2 PM
Author: MelissaSue
JCJD - So glad to finally see your dress that you told us all about. I definitely remember you telling us about it, and i wanted ot see it! You and your fiance look so cute.. you always look like you are having fun in pictures.

You can SEE my ring in that picture? I have to squint pretty hard to see it (which I was a little disaapointed about.. I wanted it to show.. since it was like the first time we had gotten dressed up since we''d gotten engaged.. and we only got the one pic cuz of the dumb battery dying. My dress came from gap. Of course I bought it full price at $80 because i fell in love with it.. and of course.. after christmas, I was returning something and got a $30 store credit.. and there was the dress sitting there for... you guessed it.. $30.. STUPID sales!

Yeah, that can really burn when something you bought full price goes on sale. I try to tell myself that it''s worth the cost difference to have the item (and wear it) for the month or so in between when I buy it and when it goes on sale, and that I''d rather pay a little more to have it than wait for the sale and find it only in size XL when it''s something I really like.

JC, I remember the dress too! Ah, old times. You guys look really cute and happy in all your pics.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
pet cookies/treats, I think!!
2.gif
2.gif

Njc, I had a very good experience with the buyer/wholesaler route. It was a total fluke: I found this woman in the yellow pages when I was home visiting my parents and wanting to price-compare on the BM dress I needed to buy. I worked with a woman named Ellen Haines ( http://www.jnebridal.com ) who's based in Carlsbad, CA.... and she's a rep for Discount Bridal Service, who I'd never heard of before. She was GREAT, and so sweet and personal. Now, I'm sure every rep is different, but I was very impressed--and imagine she probably has colleagues in different parts of the country. But since we never actually dealt with anything in person (it was all done over the phone) I highly recommend her. And she does wedding AND BM dresses!!

Yeah, that can really burn when something you bought full price goes on sale
hehehe, I wouldn''t know... I only ever buy my clothes on sale! I have found great bargains! but the best has to be things I find the stock room at work! like a box full of ralph lauren jumpers that they had ages ago, which were half price... which I found when they were clearing the sale stuff to make room for the winter collection and had an offer on - "all half price items are £1" (£1 = $1.90) hahaha I bought a nice dark blue, polo jumper (sorry, jumper = pullover!) three beige gold shirt vest jumpers, four medium thick light blue jumpers, for about $15
9.gif
. I kept the dark one, which I love, and one of the light ones which I really like! and gave one to my dad and my parents used some as presents for people!

THEN! the next day, I was sorting the mens coats, and I spotted something that didn''t belong... a beige RL Polo jacket, also £1!!! hehehe

oh! and just today!!! I got a pair of wrangler chinos for £2, I found them on the top of the shelf, they were old stock, the last one pair in the whole store (must have been there since summer, cos we have not had any since I started in September, and they were my size, and they NEVER have my size!!! I''d have liked an extra inch (insert your own crude joke here) in the leg, but they fall ok over my shoes. on days like this, I love my job! lol

Croí

Shiny_Rock
teebee

wow ! you are sooooooooooo cute ! those curls !! (being a dead straight hair girl, I (of course) love curls - and you have the BEST smile .......... er, and no, I''m not hitting on you ! hehehe !!

all you girls are soooo pretty. I have to agree with DG - all very beautiful American girls. those perfect smiles in every pic ( I always feel if my accent doesn''t give away the fact that I''m not American, my smile will)

anyway my honey loves me, non-perfect smile and all !
9.gif

I would love to send a pic but I will have to ask him. If he isn''t on for it, I''ll just send one of myself maybe. I have long light brown hair with two long manic panic green streaks in it ! green eyes, green tatts, from the green isle ..... anyone sensing a pattern ?!?!?
31.gif

himself is a handsome
11.gif
- brown eyes - smile to DIE for ! - black and silver peppered hair and beard. I was laughing at whoever it was who didn''t like her bf''s goatee - I am the complete opposite. Never have been attracted to ''groomed'' men !
heck, I renamed Johnny Damon during the World Series - we were all calling him ''S N'' -
AKA Sexy Neanderthal - we even had a song for him ! the SN chant !!!

I am getting so excited for the weekend. We have Monday off due to MLK day and I''m wondering more all the time if he''ll propose ! I''m getting myself all worked up and excited !
It''s fun though !

3.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Croi, I just love your description--Irish to the core, m'lady! You sound darling and bada$@!!
1.gif
If he doesn't want you to post him do post yourself at least! And p.s., I DO hope that the long weekend brings a QUESTION with it!!!!

I was the one who disliked my bf's goatee.....he didn't grow it until around five years into our relationship and I just wasn't a fan....but my bf is also very stubborn, and the more I'd request at least some beard trimming/grooming, the more we got into ZZ Top territory!! Well not really, but.....seemed like it
21.gif
I got very used to it, actually--he's handsome with it too, I just love his handsome face!! Have you gals seen Muriel's wedding? When BF and I met, I thought (in proflie) that he looked a LOT like the hot South African swimmer....and he does, a *bit*, but it's a fun first impression. In fact, that's the first thing I ever said to him, sitting next to each other on the crowded subway at 2AM....."I'm sorry, this is so random, but have you seen Muriel's wedding?" And he replied that he had (lying, I know now!!!) b/c he thought I was cute too
9.gif
Then he went out and rented it.

Ooh, I do wish we had our own forum: We could have silly little threads for all our different topics: The original in-waiting progress, how we all met our SOs, pics, skincare, fights, evil retail people, doggies......
9.gif
9.gif

the first thing I ever said to him, sitting next to each other on the crowded subway at 2AM.....'I'm sorry, this is so random, but have you seen Muriel's wedding?' And he replied that he had (lying, I know now!!!) b/c he thought I was cute too
9.gif
Then he went out and rented it.
how sweet!!!

edited to add: why was the subway packed at 2am???

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, thanks DG
1.gif

JC, I think I commented on the bridal thread, but WOW, is the back of that dress stunning!!

Off to celebrate my cousin''s b-day dinner! Have a great night ladies (and gent!)

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Boy- everyone is so gorgeous! Croi- while I now have straight teeth, I didn''t get my braces until I was 25. Had to wear them for 5 years- ugh! So, until then you wouldn''t have been able to tell that I was american from my smile....

One of the things that was fun about talking to my old colleagues- european, australian, asian- was that it was refreshing to see a ''real'' person. Just the opposite of going to LA where if I saw anyone who wasn''t tall, blonde, chesty (fake or otherwise), with veneered teeth I might have fallen over. My friends who grew up here (northern Cali) and live down there, say that it is nice to walk around up here on holiday and see ''real'' people.

I am in the midst of packing up my house- need to leave work early to go get more boxes. Am very tempted to doante half or more of my clothign to goodwill.....the thought of trying to find someplace to put it all now that I will have to share closet space is daunting.

Whiteflash is callinn in my stones that I am interested in...they should arrive tomorrow- they will take photos, idealscope, sarins, then send them to me tomorrow early afternoon. I''ll then talk to Brian (the cutter) aboutr his thoughts on the stones. Now that I know I have to wait 24 hours for pics and stuff the time is crawling and moving in slllloooooowwwww moooootttttiiiooonnnnnn.

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
I think the subway (MARTA- I love MARTA, the only way to get around when traveling to Atlanta in my opinion) was packed because they met during the Olympics.....which never seem to sleep.

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Can someone please advise how to attach a file. I received an error and advised that the attached file is "undefined". Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! (I don''t have a scanned pic of us, however, I have one of with our little guy...Nooner. Yes we both have a warped sense of humor....thought it would be funny to one day see our kids calling the dog & then hopefully them remember it once they are adults & appreciate the humor in it.)

Wow....you goils are typing fiends!

GG - Thanks for the info & $.02. Do you know when prices started climbing? I spoke with a jeweler today & he advised that they generally hike for the holidays & then come back down after Vday. He also advised that DeBeers isn''t allowed to have a store since they already have a monopoly. Due to that DeBeers decided to impose rate hikes to make up that difference.

SJS - Thanks re horoscope. I don''t have the patience either. Didn''t know how I would make it through that one after two years. Luckily, it''s a non-issue right now.
18.gif
Talk about patience! Can you hold out until you the real deal back? Glad to hear that it''s your heart''s desire!

Blue Chica - For some reason I can''t see cats working out. They''re a little *too* independent. hehe. Although if you manage it you may have the works for a new business idea. Blue Chica''s cat ring bearer training. hehe.

Rfath - ! I hope his grandmother has a speedy recovery! You know, they did a study on collectiver prayer groups. They found that there is a significant difference between those that receive the prayers (worldwide) and those that don''t. Safety in numbers, in more than one way!

Lauren - What a fun B&W.

JC - Can''t wait until the 17th! Can you bday girl? I know the process has started so I am not to worried about that deadline. I don''t want to rob him of the opportunity to propose his way on his timeframe. This is his moment too! :) On a separate note....*Go Huskers*! hehe. What part of NE are you from? I''m originally from Omaha/Millard.

BlueRoses - Love the doggies & the sandals! How laid back & fun!

Croi - Can''t wait for your trip! You will have to keep us appraised of the situation. hehe. Love that you are shipping the fabric.

Alley - That is horrible! Sorry about the beagle. Hopefully you will find great joy once you start the research & breeder process again. We got both of our dogs from a friend that is a breeder! Highly recommend it!

Teebee - Congrats on the engagement! You can now rest easy! BTW, either color looks great! hehe.
18.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Teebee! It is amazing how different you look with the red hair. I can''t believe it. What is your natural hair? Please don''t say the gorgeouw curly blond. I''d hunt you down! It''s hair I''ve only dreamt about all my life!

GG, Nooners Mom, Blueroses: I really wish that I had reserached the puppy situation more. Honestly, I didn''t know that people could be so bad. And the worst part was that it was a young girl sold to me. I knew about puppy mills, but this place assured me it wasn''t, and I was lulled by the fact that a young girl was there! She must have known. I can''t believe she just sold it to us with no conscience. My bf and I had gone to the SPCA frst, but none of the dogs were what we were looking for. I will definitely go to a breeder. Now that I know there is no way I will make this mistake. But we''ll wait a while. The thought of it is still too fresh.

JCD!!!!! YOUR DRESS! Oh my GOD. Where is the front? Did you post this before and I missed it? The back is amazing. I love the strapless (very flattering) and the train.... wow. You really work that dress!! Feel free to post more pics! By the way, what does "off the rack" mean? I''ve heard that phrase before but I am at lost. So this is the official dress, are you wearing a viel to go with it?

Blueroses: No more goatee
9.gif
Did you have anything to do with his decision to shave it off?

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Okay now that I''m home from work - I decided to join the ''dark side''

M & E 044.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
teebee - You''re so lucky, you look great in at least 2 different hair colors! Me and my asian skintone would just look terrible in anything but my natural hair color. Lucky lovely girl you!!

blueroses - My FI came out to visit me at college one weekend, and showed up with a goatee and mustache! I kissed him once and immediately made him shave the mustache, but he''s had the goatee ever since. OH! And my mom grew up in Carlsbad! Small world! And thanks for the compliment!!
5.gif

jenwill - Ooooooh!!! Good luck with WF!! Can''t wait to hear more from you!

NoonersMom - I am kind of excited! But I''m more excited that I don''t have classes on that day! Woo-hoo!
Small world!! I''m in Lincoln now but have moved around a lot too. You probably understand me not wanting anything remotely close to Husker red in my wedding then!! At least my wedding gown isn''t cream! LOL!!

allycat - Awww!!!
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
You''re making me blush!! I posted 2 other pics of my dress in "Let''s post our wedding dresses" in the Brides World Wide forum. They''re just too big for me to be taking up space on this rapidly expanding thread! They''re on something like page 5... don''t remember.
Off the rack means you''re buying the dress (or whatever it is you''re buying) directly from the store rather than ordering one through the store from the designer. When you go to Target and buy a shirt, you''ve just bought that shirt off the rack. I really wanted to buy off the rack for my gown because we only have a 7 month engagement, and some designers will take 6 months from the time you order the gown to the time it arrives at the store, and I loved this dress and it fit me well, AND (most importantly) it is in immaculate condition! The store I bought it from has a reputation for being the Wedding Dress Nazi''s because they make you remove your shoes in the store, if you have to slip the dress on over your head you have to wear a hairnet over your face to keep makeup and skin oils off of the gowns, they vacuum the place every 5 minutes, etc... and while that''s kind of crazy and a tad bit OCD, it means their dresses are PERFECT!!! I honestly found only 3 or 4 beads missing off the armpit of my dress! I LOVED that store!!!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/13/2005 4
6.gif
6:53 PM
Author: Croí

all you girls are soooo pretty. I have to agree with DG - all very beautiful American girls. those perfect smiles in every pic ( I always feel if my accent doesn''t give away the fact that I''m not American, my smile will)

lolol.... three years in braces, I BETTER have a great smile!!!
2.gif

And [email protected], I meant doggie cookies.
1.gif

alley--no hard feelings, hun, I know you can only believe what you''re told. Often, it''s the same sitch for the employees.. the boss says "we only buy from reputable breeders" and the employees don''t know enough to suspect otherwise. I mean, *I* can walk in and recognize a poorly-bred golden, but not everybody can. Y''know?

NoonersMom, what''s this about DeBeers not having a store? I thought I''d heard some scuttlebutt around here a while back that they were opening up a Manhattan B&M?? I''m no pro and I''m sure there is some fluctuation in prices around the holidays but I remember reading on here that overall, diamonds were just climbing in price.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Erin - You and your bf are so cute!!! Can I ask, where did you get your dress and what was the cost (PM me if you prefer)? It''s exactly the style my sister''s looking for for the MOH dress! The square neckline halter just looks so amazing on her! Scoopneck and V-neck just don''t suffice... weird...

allycat - I forgot, my veil is a single layer, organza to match my gown''s overlay, with silver edging. Very simple, it now goes down to about the end of the longest bow end (ballet length I think), but I think I''ll shorten it so it''s a fingertip length instead. I''ll have my hair half-up, with the veil attaching about at my crown.

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
=(

I so want to post a photo of me and my man, but unfortunately he hates it when I post personal pictures on public forums.

So, make me happy and more people post photos! I love having faces to match up with people''s identities on PS!

On my end... my bf is taking me to Italy this year (May) as his christmas present to me! I''m incredibly excited since I''ve never been to Europe! I''m also hoping he proposes to me there. How romantic and perfect would that be?! And he emailed me today to tell me that he''s starting to get really excited and into the ring search!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
awww... teebee.. you are soo cute..

JC- I LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR DRESS!!!! I was really excited that you posted it again.. just so I could see how pretty it is on you! LOVE LOVE the overlay and you really look great in the corset back. I didn''t like the corset backs on me.. but it really works for you.

NJC - Have you looked at prices on House of Brides and Bridesave? I have heard that the Maggies are not very discounted from them, because she is really strict with who sells her gowns and how much for. Do you know the name of the gown you looked at? I really like looking at the maggies. even though most of them are really not my style.. they always look FABULOUS on the brides that choose them. A girl I used to work with (the one that got engaged before me that made me so so so so mad), is wearing a Maggie. I haven''t seen it on her.. but I''ve seen it on me and other girls.. and its really pretty.

Croi - Johnny Damon is SEXY... i don''t really follow baseball that much.. so I thought he had always had that hair (even though it is long and he has the scruffy beard.. it still looks well groomed..his hair is nice and shiny) And Jeff showed me a picture of Johnny damon when he had short hair and he looked like a big dork! TOtally un-sexy..

Although Jeff asked me why girls think that Johnny Damon is sexy but not Jake Plummer from the Denver Broncos (WHO IS GROSS lately.. the broncos are my fav. team.. but plummer is narsty!) BIG THICK BEARD (not really well trimmed or anything) and longish just NOT CUT hair.. Plus he''s a loser because he called off his wedding in Hawaii like the DAY BEFORE it happened last year.. Like all the guests and everything were there already... and he just called it off! The loser.

Melissa

Molson

Rough_Rock
I agree, it is so hard to keep up! I can''t remember most things right after I read them even, so please forgive me!

Okay, I''ve found a pic of bf not drunk but with beer in hand!! Hee hee!! And how funny, my friend just emailed me one from Christmas. In that one my bf is trying out the goatee!!! Is this a new trend for guys?? I personally don''t mind it in person but on him I don''t think it photographs well. Just me. He tells me every day he is going to shave it but I told him he didn''t have to until the wedding! :)

Oh I forgot who wrote that about their bf/fi asleep with beer in hand? Too funny, sounds like my family. And I swear we aren''t drunks but I think whenever I get two drinks in me I say, let''s get the camera!! I need to stop that or atleast try to balance it out with some sober pics!

Okay, here is the first pic... This is us at the greatest football stadium in the world, University of Michigan GO BLUE!!

peterenee.jpg

Molson

Rough_Rock
And here is our Chirstmas pic, bf needs to learn how to smile when he is sober.

peterenee222.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
awww.. molson.. you are sooo cute.. and look teeeeny

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
GG.....Than the jeweler I heard the info from today is behind the times. I will take your advice & get in while the gettings good. Thanks!
41.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Awww Molson, you are so cute!!
1.gif

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, shucks!!! You guys are so sweet!! Actually, those are probably 2 of a very small handful of photos in which I''m not either A) eating, or B) squinting/eyes closed.

Croi ~ yes, I enjoy the curly hair now... now that I have a clue about how to deal with it... but about 15-20 years ago it was a nightmare... then I discovered hair products like mousse!!!
36.gif
And the heavens parted and angels sang when I found Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam w/ conditioner... I used to straighten it a lot, but I don''t have that kinda time or energy anymore...

Alley ~ No need to hunt me down, I think? It is naturally curly (read above, has not always been pleasant!!)... As for the blond, no that''s not natural either - at least not anymore, it was really blond when I was young, but now it is just a very drab mousy brownish color w/ no warmth or depth, plus I started getting grey hair when I was about 23, not a lot, but enough to bug me so I just have a bunch of fun with the color. My family prefers blond, but I get so many compliments when it''s red... It''s funny you said that though, my best friend from elementary school when I lived in Houston, I mentioned in an earlier post, was Japanese & we would sit around and play with each others hair because we were both so jealous of the other''s beautiful locks ~ I loved her shiny straight black hair & she loved my course curly mop!!!
9.gif

Okay, I''ve been working on this almost all day now, keeping fingers crossed that it works!! I''ll play with the camera a little more tonight & post a new thread tomorrow. In the meantime:

teebeeeringonhand1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results