shape
carat
color
clarity

Just curious... do you wear your ering all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 8:07:52 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 7/17/2007 8:03:57 PM
Author: surfgirl

Oh I get it...I thought you mean ''It''s on'' as in ''oh it''s ON sister!'' but you mean it''s on your finger right now...Phew. I was about to lock my doors and close all my windows!

Actually I agree with all your points except the headboard because while I dont wear my ring to bed, I also dont find myself whacking my hands, or anything else for that matter, on my headboard...I wonder what that says about me... Wait! What does that say about YOU ellen?
31.gif
You naughty little vixen. No wonder you dont sleep with your ring on. Now I understand...
rotflmao2.gif

creepaway3.gif
tiptoe? you better run AND duck ms ellen!!! lol

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 8:40:08 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 7/17/2007 8:07:52 PM

rotflmao2.gif

creepaway3.gif
tiptoe? you better run AND duck ms ellen!!! lol
Ya think?
9.gif

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my ring pretty much all of the time, I only take it off when:

showering... I hate getting shampoo/gunky stuff in my melee
serious cooking/baking
gardening
gym
heavy house cleaning

that''s about it!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear it and my WB ALL the time, for the record.
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also take it off because of comfort. If I am making meatloaf or lotioning my son, the ring gets gunked and in the way, It has even scratched him once in a while, so I figure it best to take it off. I am pretty careful, but still, it goes on a little Waterford ring holder on a shelf in my closet where my wall safe is, I do not put it in the safe if I will be putting it back on shortly. Funny thing is I have taken them off, to work out or whatever, and spazzed because I cannot find them, and there they are on my holder, totally by habit. After almost losing my bowels in fear, it amazes me how the mind does some things so automatically. I also love putting it back on. But sleeping in most jewelery, mo way at all, just not comfy for me at all.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 2:53:01 AM
Author: diamondfan
in the safe if I will be putting it back on shortly. Funny thing is I have taken them off, to work out or whatever, and spazzed because I cannot find them, and there they are on my holder, totally by habit. After almost losing my bowels in fear, it amazes me how the mind does some things so automatically. I also love putting it
omg hahahahahahaha

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am category #2.

I wear my ering almost all the time. I''m not wearing it right now cause I''ve been scrubbing the kid''s bathtub. I take it off to do suntan lotion and for some cooking, and obviously heavy housework. I''ve given up going to the gym.

I''ve worn it to the beach and the pool. Couldn''t leave it alone in the vacation house...I tried. And everyone else was wearing their rings.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 8:03:57 PM

Date: 7/17/2007 6:57:15 PM

Date: 7/17/2007 6:43:15 PM

Oh ellen, blah blah blah blah! Hard water, schmard water. Poor you. Now go put your ring ON now! Seriously!! No really, I''m not kidding. Dont *make* me come there and put it on for you...
38.gif

Add me to the list confused and surprised at how many people here dont wear there amazing erings ALL the freakin time - at least at home!
33.gif
That''s the one place you can oogle your beloved without anyone thinking you''re totally crazy. I take my precious off to workout, garden, sail, tennis, anything like that. Moving boxes, take it off. Sometimes when cooking and cleaning. But I try to wear it everyday and when I dont wear it - like last weekend when we were sailing - I come in the door and run to put it on my finger because I missed it! SHAME ON YOU...you know who you are...
38.gif

I''m waiting for DKS to come onto this thread and start busting heads.
20.gif
It IS on.
25.gif

Do you really want me to lose it in the shower??
11.gif

Would YOU stick your ring in meatloaf?

Do you have hard water? Do you KNOW what that crap will do to anything it comes in constant contact with??
23.gif

Do you want me whacking the headboard with it? (get yer mind outta the gutter too)
9.gif

I think you get my drift missy.
11.gif

Seriously, I wear it most of the time, as I DO love it. And THAT''S why I take it off when I do.
wobble2.gif
Oh I get it...I thought you mean ''It''s on'' as in ''oh it''s ON sister!'' but you mean it''s on your finger right now...Phew. I was about to lock my doors and close all my windows!

Actually I agree with all your points except the headboard because while I dont wear my ring to bed, I also dont find myself whacking my hands, or anything else for that matter, on my headboard...I wonder what that says about me... Wait! What does that say about YOU ellen?
31.gif
You naughty little vixen. No wonder you dont sleep with your ring on. Now I understand...
LMAO!!! Thanks for the chuckles, girls! You both are too much!

I have only had my ring 1 week today, but FI has already started asking me:

"Do you REALLY need to wear that thing while we do yardwork?" My answer was, "Yes, of course, I''ve only had it one day!"
3.gif

After scratching his face in bed while I was asleep..."Could you PLEASE not wear that thing to bed???" My reply was, "Yes, Dear..."
7.gif
(I also whacked his headboard and mine with it, and I was alone at the time, so I''m with Ellen on that one!)

So, I wear mine almost all of the time, but not in the shower, while cleaning/doing dishes, or when FI feels I might cause "the big honker" harm. I find myself wearing it at home all the time so I can look at it and he can''t tease me for staring at it all the time!
9.gif

I personally think he should appreciate how much I love, love, love my new ring!
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am in serious trouble too because I don''t wear mine in the house that often.
25.gif
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 12:09:45 PM
Author: Harleigh

LMAO!!! Thanks for the chuckles, girls! You both are too much!

I have only had my ring 1 week today, but FI has already started asking me:

''Do you REALLY need to wear that thing while we do yardwork?'' My answer was, ''Yes, of course, I''ve only had it one day!''
3.gif

After scratching his face in bed while I was asleep...''Could you PLEASE not wear that thing to bed???'' My reply was, ''Yes, Dear...''
7.gif
(I also whacked his headboard and mine with it, and I was alone at the time, so I''m with Ellen on that one!)

So, I wear mine almost all of the time, but not in the shower, while cleaning/doing dishes, or when FI feels I might cause ''the big honker'' harm. I find myself wearing it at home all the time so I can look at it and he can''t tease me for staring at it all the time!
9.gif

I personally think he should appreciate how much I love, love, love my new ring!
30.gif
LOL! Love that.
9.gif

And yes, he SHOULD appreciate how much you love it.
28.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 12:12:31 PM
Author: Skippy123
I am in serious trouble too because I don''t wear mine in the house that often.
25.gif
2.gif
RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
this thread is hysterical...

you know, with my original e-ring, I wore it 24/7, to the pool, to work out, even sleep. my mom wears her ring 24/7 and I just thought that is what you''re supposed to do. It was just a plain solitaire and matching plain band. I currently wear a 5mm band, 24/7. Once I get my new ring, I really have no idea how often I''ll wear it. but it does make me think how important it is to consider wearablity (is that a word) when choosing a setting.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
walklikeanegyptian.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 12:24:00 PM
Author: mrssalvo

you know, with my original e-ring, I wore it 24/7, to the pool, to work out, even sleep. my mom wears her ring 24/7 and I just thought that is what you''re supposed to do. It was just a plain solitaire and matching plain band. I currently wear a 5mm band, 24/7. Once I get my new ring, I really have no idea how often I''ll wear it. but it does make me think how important it is to consider wearablity (is that a word) when choosing a setting.
I wonder if part of it has to do with age, and how substantial, or not, the setting is. I too wore my lil ring just about 24/7, didn''t give it a thought. But it was just so different when I got my upgrade...

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 12:24:00 PM
Author: mrssalvo

You can tell Ocean is a woman - I asked her about scratchy prongs once and she said she always does a pantyhose test on her rings LOL But you''re right mrs s. I do think that is important - it was to me anyway. There are so many details in my ring that are about wearability both in terms of protecting the stone and comfort. Comfort is the reason the ring is square. Having paralell sides between your fingers is infinitely more comfortable than rounded ones. If you have a super dainty thin band it isn''t as important but mine is going to be like 7mm.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results