shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry bucket list -- what have you gotten, what's left to find?!

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
I feel like I'm just beginning to get some items I really like.
Even still, I don't ever see myself having a huge collection.
I would like larger diamond studs eventually - maybe 2ctw. I have a lot of upgrading before I get there.
I would like a DBTY necklace and a dainty tennis bracelet. Probably only 3-4 ctw for the bracelet.
And then I think I will be done.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I would love a big, chunky oec but I'm not sure if it's anything I really need or will ever actually buy, but you never know.. I try not to let myself get to fixated on any one "thing" anymore, but it is fun to think about some days..

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ooh so lucky @Austina! If it wasn't you I would be jealous but instead I am thrilled you got this experience. One day maybe I can hug a panda too!

hugpanda.gif

huggingpandas.gif

@yennyfire never say never...one can have more than one pair of studs...just saying. :)
Your IDJ with jackets are MRBs? Maybe one day OECs?

Not that I am trying to enable or anything. :whistle:

No, my studs are OECs and I’m not an MRB girl, so I’ll just suffer with what I have!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, my studs are OECs and I’m not an MRB girl, so I’ll just suffer with what I have!

Hahaha I think many of us would be good "suffering" the same way. :kiss2: :appl:

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing on my jewelry bucket list...

Sadly, I lack patience once I truly decide I want something so nothing stays on a list for long.

But that doesn't mean I won't be adding to my collection (although I am at a point that I really need to scale it down) because in addition to lacking patience, I can be an impulsive in my buying.

Of course there are things I would love to have -- but I can't see spending that kind of money on one piece of jewelry (which doesn't make sense as I have no problems of buying less expensive stuff that adds up).

I really admire those here who have a more organized/disciplined approach towards building and curating their collections.

Speaking of pandas, I've been fixated on the baby panda updates at the Smithsonian since he was born last summer. https://nationalzoo.si.edu/animals/latest-panda-news

Last edited:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A strand of blue round Tahitian pearls 13 to 14mm diameter, with a paved diamond ball clasp.

A Paraiba Tourmaline cabochon.

These two will set me back quite a bit.

I may get the pearl strand first, and save up for the clasp later.

As for the Paraiba cabochon, it will be funded by a sizable lottery win. :lol-2:

DK :))

I would like to add a 1.5ct approximate OEC to my list please, a lower colour J+, SI clarity would be fine.

DK :lol-2:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@deejay, I thought I was done but now you have me lusting for some emeralds.

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
I have been toying with the idea of a three stone ring and after seeing @maita13's stunner - I think this will be my next long term project.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There’s so many things on my bucket list. It’s never ending...unlike my budget. :lol:

1. A pinkish purple sapphire. I haven’t had much luck finding on that’s this rich in person. I want one that leans pink, not blue.

AD40647F-215D-476F-BB3F-80248C5C7A52.jpeg

2. A cushion cut emerald. I’ll “settle“ for an emerald shape if it’s perfectly me.
&
3. My perfect pad. It has to be on the more intense side...the pastel ones don’t work with my skin tone (or my heart).

C8FD2AA6-F86F-46C1-AF5C-94DA1ADDE97B.jpeg

4. I’ve been drooling over the gorgeous OECs on PS for years!!! Now that I finally have my AVC, I can move on to adding an OEC to my collection. Of course, I’m spoiled so I’d like it to be around 2cts and I think I’d like to set it in a CvB ring. :love:
&
5. Erica Winters Imogen band. I lust so hard after this baby but I‘m not ready to pay that price. I’m hopeful that one will pop up, in my size, on the preloved market. Hey, a girl can dream. :mrgreen:

B86EC156-2F76-41B9-B239-728A92848241.jpeg '

6. I’ll happily take this sweet paraiba. (Hint hint, wink wink). :lol:
(or @Acinom ’s paraiba...yeah, let’s do that).
&
7. A yellow diamond ring with an icy white diamond halo. There’s just something about this color combo that I find so compelling.

6A120FB2-D15A-497A-971C-7CF78F4E1935.jpeg

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There’s so many things on my bucket list. It’s never ending...unlike my budget. :lol:

1. A pinkish purple sapphire. I haven’t had much luck finding on that’s this rich in person. I want one that leans pink, not blue.

2. A cushion cut emerald. I’ll “settle“ for an emerald shape if it’s perfectly me.
&
3. My perfect pad. It has to be on the more intense side...the pastel ones don’t work with my skin tone (or my heart).

4. I’ve been drooling over the gorgeous OECs on PS for years!!! Now that I finally have my AVC, I can move on to adding an OEC to my collection. Of course, I’m spoiled so I’d like it to be around 2cts and I think I’d like to set it in a CvB ring. :love:
&
5. Erica Winters Imogen band. I lust so hard after this baby but I‘m not ready to pay that price. I’m hopeful that one will pop up, preloved, in my size. Hey, a girl can dream. :mrgreen:

&
7. A yellow diamond ring with an icy white diamond halo. There’s just something about this color combo that I find so compelling.

Great tdf list and I’m glad that you have aimed high. I wrote out a post, had about 14 items on it and then saw @canuk-gal post and thought omg I just cannot post this :lol:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great tdf list and I’m glad that you have aimed high. I wrote out a post, had about 14 items on it and then saw @canuk-gal post and thought omg I just cannot post this :lol:

Wait, what’s that sound I hear? It’s sounds like a chant of some kind...
“Post it, post it, post it!”

:lol:

ps. What‘s life without a dream (or PS without bling dreams).

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock

&

&
5. Erica Winters Imogen band. I lust so hard after this baby but I‘m not ready to pay that price. I’m hopeful that one will pop up, in my size, on the preloved market. Hey, a girl can dream. :mrgreen:

&

I think it was @Gussie who posted a link earlier today to site that has the Imogen bands on sale...https://jbhudson.com/index.php/erika-winters-imogen-eternity-band-wbld17285.html, if that helps!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I have been toying with the idea of a three stone ring and after seeing @maita13's stunner - I think this will be my next long term project.

Awww, that’s very kind of you to say, @HollyC! Thank you for making my day❤️❤️

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it was @Gussie who posted a link earlier today to site that has the Imogen bands on sale...https://jbhudson.com/index.php/erika-winters-imogen-eternity-band-wbld17285.html, if that helps!

Thank you! I hadn’t seen it and the price is awesome. :love: Unfortunately for me, they are way too big for my 4.75 finger. The dream continues...

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
A large tanzy, the best colour you can get. With a few diamonds
Australian black opal
Ammolite, has to have blue in it
lively and bright pink spinel
demantoid garnet
purple sapphire
emerald cut emerald, best quality

I could go on....and on...

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I hadn’t seen it and the price is awesome. :love: Unfortunately for me, they are way too big for my 4.75 finger. The dream continues...

Maybe if we put my 4.5 finger with your 4.75 finger we could, I dunno, share it somehow :lol: The brushed finish is mouth watering.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Post it!!!!!! We all live for bling dreams. And when @marcy wins the Lotto she promised me the Tiffany Victoria Tennis bracelet. So there is that.................:P2

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My list, I’ve included some pics to liven it up!

1. Antique enlongated cushion solitaire or 3 stone ring, 2.5-3.5ct
  2. A red ring, ruby or spinel or rubellite, Victorian Cluster style.
  3. Diamond studs 1.5 ct weight +
  4. Diamond solitaire pendant AVR 0.6 - 0.8ct weight set in a double bezel
  5. Plain larger necklace maybe a cobblestone or circular diamond pendant design.
  6. Thumb ring (possibly eternity or engraved band or snake ring)
  7. Long antique chain
  8. Victorian gold anchor brooch to be worn as a necklace
  9. Large Amethyst/semi precious rivière necklace
  10. Various eternities & bands to stack with
  11. Big yellow sapphire ring.
  12. Big black Opal ring Art Deco style
  13. Solid white gold engraved bangle, to be worn alongside my yellow gold engraved bangle
502D42D9-2752-428E-91CF-4E48C585FACB.jpeg 2872C16C-291E-4EB3-A90B-CD077F92025A.jpeg 443AF3D8-80A7-4724-8F76-E04BBD1CD05B.jpeg

Attachments

• 24683CB9-9CDE-4A7C-9E65-B440077172C3.jpeg
    24683CB9-9CDE-4A7C-9E65-B440077172C3.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 5A95ECF9-D244-4578-94F8-D4D66E8EF314.jpeg
    5A95ECF9-D244-4578-94F8-D4D66E8EF314.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 31D0B585-061E-4381-83CB-998BE7FD4AF2.jpeg
    31D0B585-061E-4381-83CB-998BE7FD4AF2.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 12
  • B45EA134-C239-46F0-A6BA-A74AC8FDD215.jpeg
    B45EA134-C239-46F0-A6BA-A74AC8FDD215.jpeg
    236.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 6A12DCA9-020F-4A9B-B2A6-963D7EDDDB67.jpeg
    6A12DCA9-020F-4A9B-B2A6-963D7EDDDB67.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 12

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Post it!!!!!! We all live for bling dreams. And when @marcy wins the Lotto she promised me the Tiffany Victoria Tennis bracelet. So there is that.................:P2

I keep trying @canuk-gal i was just sure that huge Powerball was going to be mine. Sadly not a single number matched.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I grabbed this pic from the 'show me your casual pearls' thread, I'll get better pics tomorrow. There are a couple of pearls that are well, blue, but they are also very baroque. IMG_20210102_122030761.jpg

I guess blue pearls are my holy grail bucket list
Very blue, very round, with tonns of luster and also as big as possible !

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh so lucky @Austina! If it wasn't you I would be jealous but instead I am thrilled you got this experience. One day maybe I can hug a panda too!

Hopefully one day @missy. This was taken at the Chengdhu panda research centre, and I did ask if it would stress the panda in any way to be brought out. They said they’re so used to being around people that they really don’t get stressed at all, they get extra food, so they’re happy to come out.

I have to admit that he didn’t seem the least bit bothered, I could hear him sniffing me, but as soon as he saw the apple, he grabbed it and started munching happily. They really are the most beautiful creatures.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m lucky enough to own quite a few HG pieces from my list:

3.5+ carat OEC diamond cluster studs, still in their 18 carat yellow gold silver topped components.

5.6+ carat MRB diamond tennis bracelet

And 2 beautiful diamond rings - a MRB platinum set eternity band (3.7+ carats) and a 2.6+ OEC in Erika Winters platinum Laurel setting (I’d be happy to upgrade this diamond though as at the time I didn’t spend the full budget and had 3+ carats in mind)
The things I’m looking for now:

A yellow diamond something. Yellow is my favourite colour and my collection will not be complete until I own a yellow diamond of sorts. I just missed out on this incredible diamond and it haunts me.
659192C5-3878-4FFC-9BCD-2FB424F233AD.png
I’ve also been thinking about getting a yellow diamond tennis bracelet from the bijoux box on Instagram, but I don’t know how well it will stack with the bracelet I have.

I’d love a pair of large pearl studs, and have my eye on a pair of magic Alhambra van cleef mop studs

I’d also love a diamond rivière, but it would have to be thin enough for daily wear. I’m in Europe where we typically don’t wear mega bling daily.

For the winter months and special occasions, I’d love to own an antique brooch. I’d pin this to my heavier cashmere jumpers and on special occasions wear it in my hair.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like to add a 1.5ct approximate OEC to my list please, a lower colour J+, SI clarity would be fine.

DK :lol-2:

OK, last items, as I am struggling to find what I really like: a pair each of well-matched tear-drop Tahitian and white SSP as earring drops.

Even CFWP will do instead of SSP.

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m lucky enough to own quite a few HG pieces from my list:

3.5+ carat OEC diamond cluster studs, still in their 18 carat yellow gold silver topped components.

5.6+ carat MRB diamond tennis bracelet

And 2 beautiful diamond rings - a MRB platinum set eternity band (3.7+ carats) and a 2.6+ OEC in Erika Winters platinum Laurel setting (I’d be happy to upgrade this diamond though as at the time I didn’t spend the full budget and had 3+ carats in mind)
The things I’m looking for now:

A yellow diamond something. Yellow is my favourite colour and my collection will not be complete until I own a yellow diamond of sorts. I just missed out on this incredible diamond and it haunts me.
659192C5-3878-4FFC-9BCD-2FB424F233AD.png
I’ve also been thinking about getting a yellow diamond tennis bracelet from the bijoux box on Instagram, but I don’t know how well it will stack with the bracelet I have.

I’d love a pair of large pearl studs, and have my eye on a pair of magic Alhambra van cleef mop studs

I’d also love a diamond rivière, but it would have to be thin enough for daily wear. I’m in Europe where we typically don’t wear mega bling daily.

For the winter months and special occasions, I’d love to own an antique brooch. I’d pin this to my heavier cashmere jumpers and on special occasions wear it in my hair.

Your collection is amazing @RosieR. :kiss2:
I'm sorry you missed out on that yellow antique pear diamond..wow that is gorgeous. Your HG yellow diamond is still out there though and it will be even more stunning. I know it!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your collection is amazing @RosieR. :kiss2:
I'm sorry you missed out on that yellow antique pear diamond..wow that is gorgeous. Your HG yellow diamond is still out there though and it will be even more stunning. I know it!

Awww thanks Missy, you have a pretty amazing collection yourself! (Loving the new earrings btw)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results