shape
carat
color
clarity

IT''S HERE IT''S HERE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laurenfischer5

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous color!
6.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
packrat- It turned out so nicely! Congrats
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just looking at the pics here on my home computer and boy that makes me realize how bad the work computer is-the pics when I was doing it from work I thought were still super dark but they''re not *quite* as bad here. Still, not how I want my ring to show. My ring is having a bad hair day, let''s say.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
I think the color of your stone looks great from your work photos, and as others have said, the scrollwork is beautiful. Can''t way to see your ring on a good hair day!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
Packrat! you must be over the moon excited about finally having your ring!

may you enjoy it and take lots of pictures of course
11.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2010 9:53:46 PM
Author: AustenNut
I think the color of your stone looks great from your work photos, and as others have said, the scrollwork is beautiful. Can''t way to see your ring on a good hair day!

Ohhh you have no idea how badly I wanted to put a bouffant or Elvis hair on the ring and post it. Sigh. I have no shame.

Kas, yes I AM over the moon! It feels very "right" on my finger-not too heavy, not too light, the band isn''t real wide but it''s not overly thin either-it just seems like the exact ratio of everything for me. Tho..I wouldn''t cry if the stone were just a wee bit bigger..is it normal to have csss after 24 hours? hahaha.

Funny how fast you get used to something that feels so right-this is very *me* and has settled onto my finger like he owns the place and is at home.

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
It turned out fantastic. Congrats
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results