shape
carat
color
clarity

IT''S HERE IT''S HERE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! I was just typing an email to D&T and saying my ring hadn''t come today and the phone rang and it was the post office that it was there-so I have like, 20 minutes to get London''s dance stuff on and hightail by behind down there to get it! K, I''ll be back in a bit ohhh I''m so excited you guys!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Can''t wait to see it!
31.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting!
24.gif
9.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Can''t wait for pics!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Do you love it?! Hope so
36.gif

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Woot! Woot! Woot! Woot!

So excited for you, Pack!! Can''t wait to see it!

These are the kinds of updates I like!
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I signed in just to say: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now, PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, I have a few minutes before I go get London so will take pics and put them up when we get back. I just want to say I started laughing and crying and doing some kind of weird dance when I took it out of the box. It''s so ME, and it looks so perfect on my finger I can NOT believe it! It''s simple and understated and then from the side the pretty bits! I will admit I had misgivings about spending the money, even tho it wasn''t a huge amount by any means, I just felt awful, and then I was freaking out second guessing my choice to bezel it but not anymore! I think it might be a *little* darker, but not much. K, I''ll be back!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
yay yay yay!! Sooooo glad you love it!!! woooo!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
ARGH and the pictures are all turning out badly. AJ will you whiz across the ocean and take some good ones for me pretty please?

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/2/2010 5:58:41 PM
Author: packrat
Ok, I have a few minutes before I go get London so will take pics and put them up when we get back. I just want to say I started laughing and crying and doing some kind of weird dance when I took it out of the box. It''s so ME, and it looks so perfect on my finger I can NOT believe it! It''s simple and understated and then from the side the pretty bits! I will admit I had misgivings about spending the money, even tho it wasn''t a huge amount by any means, I just felt awful, and then I was freaking out second guessing my choice to bezel it but not anymore! I think it might be a *little* darker, but not much. K, I''ll be back!
Bad Pricescoper! You KNOW we need pictures NOW! Surely going to London could be delayed?????
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

babydoll_mini

Shiny_Rock
why is London any important?
Show us the PICS~~
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I think London is her son. LOL.

Get back and open open open!!!!
9.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
paaaaaaackiiiiiieeeeee!

come BAAAAAAACKKKK!

(very excited for you!)

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
The only thing worse than bad pictures IS NO PICTURES!!!!

Quit taunting us!!!

babydoll_mini

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/2/2010 7:14:25 PM
Author: whitby_2773
paaaaaaackiiiiiieeeeee!

come BAAAAAAACKKKK!

(very excited for you!)

Oops, sorry, I''m no english native speaker...didn''t see that...can you forgive me
37.gif

Of course, son comes first, but show us the PICs first thing you are back ~~
30.gif

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
We don't care if they are bad, show them anyway, Please!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2010 7:14:42 PM
Author: Upgradable
The only thing worse than bad pictures IS NO PICTURES!!!!

Quit taunting us!!!

rofl

and DITTO!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehehe except London is my daughter. Good try tho hehe! So, yeah, seriously, I''m having a breakdown. The printer dock won''t work and apparently if you have a printer dock, you can''t think you''re sneaky and use the regular cord to bypass the dumb dock. I tried the sync and transfer manager and it still doesn''t work. Something is unplugged maybe. Aaaand there''s a huge leak under my sink and the garage door is stuck open.

But whatever I have a kicken ring and the water can fricken leak all over the floor and the garage door can stay the hell stuck for all I care.

Lemme mess w/the cords a bit and see if I can figure it out. I''m sorry!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2010 7:35:29 PM
hehehe except London is my daughter. Good try tho hehe! So, yeah, seriously, I'm having a breakdown. The printer dock won't work and apparently if you have a printer dock, you can't think you're sneaky and use the regular cord to bypass the dumb dock. I tried the sync and transfer manager and it still doesn't work. Something is unplugged maybe. Aaaand there's a huge leak under my sink and the garage door is stuck open.

But whatever I have a kicken ring and the water can fricken leak all over the floor and the garage door can stay the hell stuck for all I care.

Lemme mess w/the cords a bit and see if I can figure it out. I'm sorry!

(er...um...i have no idea what she just said. is this just a convoluted way of fobbing us off re photos? 'baffle them with brilliance/blind them with (technical) b___s__'?)

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
bwahaha my technical terminology is limited to "the thingee" and "y''know, that one cord". Oh, and "Mom, will you have dad come fix this?" And, believe it or not, I used all 3 of those phrases not 2 minutes ago in a call to my mommy.

Um..if you look at AJ''s JM, the top down view, it kinda looks like that, cept it''s purplish pink, it''s white gold, there''s no milgrain, and there''s no little curls in the corners.

Dammit here I finally have this ring and I can''t even show you guys! I''ll use the work camera tomorrow and see if I can email them to myself.

Well crap, I''m sorry. I shoulda checked the camera dock first I guess.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ohhh fine, we''ll wait (a little longer)
3.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Couldn''t you take a photo with your cell phone and email it to yourself?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
JD has the cell phone! I''ll see if he can do some in the morning before I go to work. Gah, I KNEW we should''ve gotten 2 cell phones.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2010 7:38:27 PM

hehehe except London is my daughter. Good try tho hehe! So, yeah, seriously, I''m having a breakdown. The printer dock won''t work and apparently if you have a printer dock, you can''t think you''re sneaky and use the regular cord to bypass the dumb dock. I tried the sync and transfer manager and it still doesn''t work. Something is unplugged maybe. Aaaand there''s a huge leak under my sink and the garage door is stuck open.

(er...um...i have no idea what she just said. is this just a convoluted way of fobbing us off re photos? ''baffle them with brilliance/blind them with (technical) b___s__''?)
All I hear is "blah blah blah blah no pictures blah blah blah blah....."
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2010 9:00:16 PM
Author: Upgradable

Date: 2/2/2010 7:38:27 PM

(er...um...i have no idea what she just said. is this just a convoluted way of fobbing us off re photos? ''baffle them with brilliance/blind them with (technical) b___s__''?)
All I hear is ''blah blah blah blah no pictures blah blah blah blah.....''
36.gif
bwahhaaaaa!!! I AGREE!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Oh....what a tease....

Well, I am looking forward to seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results