shape
carat
color
clarity

IT''S HERE IT''S HERE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, we tried.

missiring2.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
ack.

missiring3.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! Well done! Blurry is better than nothing! It looks lovely!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Even bad pics are pics! The scroll work, blurry as it is, looks beautiful! Can''t wait to see a clear shot from the top. And her knuckle work is just lovely, too!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I''m not getting much work done b/c I''m looking at it all the time checking the light. hehe. I am concerned about the darkening..but I''ve not had it in many different lights, and I''m not really sure how dark is too dark, you know? These pictures, it looks black but that''s just baaaad pictures!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
3.gif
This thread had me rolling!

Thanks for the pictures pack! I can''t wait to see more!

bad pictures > no pictures

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
I know what you mean. The pic on this page looks pretty dark, but your skin looks a lot darker there than it does in the other photos (and the stone looks a lighter in the other photos, too) so I don't think its representative. Give it a day or two to see how the colors show, you know?

I know that feeling, though, checking it out in all lights. I have a ruby six stone ring that I swear is stoplight in some lights and at my desk always looks awful. Then again, so does my skin when I'm at my desk!

ETA for clarification.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Looking good so far!
1.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat, I''ve been waiting like FOREVER to see this ring! LOL

I like the overall design (of what I can see) and considering its with a cell phone camera, the pics aren''t too bad.

but seriously what type of camera do you have where you have to actually dock the thing (is it a kodak???)

-A

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
it looks gorgeous!!! can''t wait to see more pics!!!

You definitely get an "a" for effort on the picture taking front though
2.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful, I really love the profile! I can''t wait to see more pictures :)

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At last! Yeah!

Well, looking good so far! Can''t wait to see it when you get more time. As others have said, the scrollwork to the basket looks lovely.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’ve got to take better pictures!
39.gif
They are all blurry and dark.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, it''s a Kodak camera..we never used to use the dock, just the cord, and then had to plug it in to charge it. Dad felt this was wrong. I felt if he felt this was wrong, he could buy the dock b/c I liked my way just fine. He bought it. Why can''t he feel we need a bigger house or new vehicle?? jeez..It''s a printer dock thing-but we don''t use the printer part, we just use it to charge the camera and transfer. Well..when it works we do.

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
yay! looks lovely even blurry. congrats on your new sparkly and enjoy. can''t wait to see more pics!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2010 12:07:35 PM
Author: Chrono
You’ve got to take better pictures!
39.gif
They are all blurry and dark.
Oh I will! I don''t want everyone''s impressions of my ring to be those 3 bad pictures!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/3/2010 12:12:52 PM
Author: packrat
Yeah, it''s a Kodak camera..we never used to use the dock, just the cord, and then had to plug it in to charge it. Dad felt this was wrong. I felt if he felt this was wrong, he could buy the dock b/c I liked my way just fine. He bought it. Why can''t he feel we need a bigger house or new vehicle?? jeez..It''s a printer dock thing-but we don''t use the printer part, we just use it to charge the camera and transfer. Well..when it works we do.

Thats what I thought.

Beteween you and me, dad is wrong about the dock.

Kodak knew there was an issue with the docks because they don''t always make the contact which can cause errors, or the darn thing not working at all.

I would unplug the dock completely and just plug the camera back in the way you would normally, using the cable to the USB port.

If you have XP and above (or even mac OSX 3 and above), it will just open up as soon as you have the camera plugged in and turned on.

-A

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Oh, the side view looks sooooo cool! I can''t wait to see! I''m such a sucker for bezels....... Okay, a taste is NOT enough!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just hangin around... you know - waiting to see if the camera decides to work today....
martini.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Arcadian-I''ll try that tonight after work! I figured it would have to be..I don''t know, reconfigured or something if I did that. I shoulda done it anyway I guess. I took some here and am having a coworker email them to me so we''ll see if they''re better.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
better ones. like my orange scrubs?

missiring4.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

missiring5again.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

missiring6.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
kinda blurry

missiring7.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmm..3 similar. i''ll try to get more at home.

missiring8.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good God woman, about time!
36.gif

Its very pretty and I adore the stone color.
30.gif

I''m sure you''re not done posting pics yet but I''d love to see a clearer one of the profile.

-A

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its lovely!!
36.gif
Got a nice bit of finger coverage going on there lady!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you thank you!

Yeah that profile was awfully blurry-I''ll see if I can get a better one tonight so I don''t get it too much trouble for screwing around at work. They don''t understand how important this is haha!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results