shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m seeing purple -- photos from Wink of my purple sapphire halo setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Beauty! Enjoy!!!

exoticisabella

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
I think I''m in love
30.gif
Stunning! Congrats.
36.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see hand shots of this gorgeousness! So many interesting things going on with this ring. I bet you will stare at it for hours!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! I LOVE it! The purple sapphire halo is just soooo cool! Out of curiosity, what size are the sapphires in the halo?

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Omg, it''s gorgeous!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that has got to be one of the most AMAZING rings I''ve EVER seen! You MUST MUST MUST come back with handshots.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, Tuckins, Luv2sparkle, Exoticisabella, Clairitek, Gayletmom, Burberrygirl, MC, princessplease, MarcyC, and Spirit, for complimenting my ring.

Wink - you're just a dear! Thanks for all your attention to my custom design. I'm honored that you think it is one of the prettiest rings you've seen.

KaeKae - I never would have thought to use purple sapphires either -- I very much relied on the collective knowledge (so Jungian!) of the PS community. I am in awe of how truly helpful and kind people are on this forum!

I also trusted the advice and experience of Wink -- and of course the skill of his benchman whose name I don't even know! Wink????

Cind11 - as I mentioned in another thread on the CS forum, your incredible halo with pink diamonds was one of the inspiration pieces for my ring. To answer your question, Wink said the melee are 2 mm, so I think that makes them approx. .03 carats, which is much larger than the very delicate melee I see on Leon pieces. I think the larger size of the melee will give me a bigger color punch. It does, however, increase the diameter of the halo significantly, which is okay by me because I wanted more coverage for my size 7.5 fingers!

I think a helpful thread for newbies would be a collection of halo photos specifying the melee size/carat and the carat weight of the center diamond. I know those stats really helped me envision the size of my halo.

Thanks again, everyone, for checking out my thread, and for your wonderful comments and compliments. I promise I will post hand shots -- probably in a new thread.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
I"m mostlly a lurker on this site but I had to sign in to comment on this beautiful piece. It is gorgeous and everyone involved in it''s design should be very proud. Wear in good health and congratulations!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is one stunner of a ring! Unique and gorgeous, and incredibly PURPLE!!!!! Lovely piece!

Sarap, you should take it over to Deco''s house for a photoshoot!
9.gif

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I was kind of with your husband on the CAD, lol. I have trouble visualizing the actual end results from those things. But WOW! It is fantastic!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful
30.gif
You must be so excited and I am excited for you
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it''s beautiful and unique. I can''t wait for the hand shots.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out wonderfully!

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
Now that is a fantastic ring. Love the design, the color combinations, the lilac sapphires, the warmth of the M -- everything! So unique and eye-catching!

What an amazing piece of jewelry. It is just stunning.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! She is a beauty! Very eye-catching with the gold accents...just perfect!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This ring wins top prize as the most handsome FUN ring. I want one myself!!!!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Need more pictures!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
WOW! I love the purple halo! That is so fantastic and original!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I think the purple halo is a first on PS. What a gorgeous design and the workmanship looks perfect, not to mention the stone. Can''t wait to see hand shots.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/28/2009 2:10:23 PM
Author: glitterata
Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Need more pictures!!

It''s there yet, It''s there yet.

I heard briefly from our heroine, but she is tied up in meetings. Let''s just say she is having trouble concentrating...

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely slepndid! I am so in love!!!!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
C''mon, Sara! How can you waste your time in something as frivolous as meetings when we need PICTURES????

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh, that is gorgeous, like a fairytale.

What is going on with all the purple love at Pricescope (houses, purses, and sapphires oh my!)

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Where are the IRL pictures????
35.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning!!! Congrats!
9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
WOW! It''s amazing Sarap! SOOOO cool and beautiful! Seriously, where are the hand pics???
1.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is beyond a princess ring, this is a queen''s ring. All of the details are just amazing. I love this look! Can''t wait to see hand shots!

-A

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everyone for your responses to my thread. Of course today was one of the busiest days at work in a long time -- don''t they know I have photos to take?!?

The only good thing was that the ring arrived first thing this morning, before my first conference call, so I did not have to fret about missing FedEx!

I finally got the box open and oh, my gosh -- I was speechless. This ring is just soooooo very, very pretty. It''s softer and more delicate than I imagined and the color combination is amazing. The craftsmanship is exquisite.

Then I had to put it away during my meetings, so I could concentrate -- literally.

When I got home, DH wanted to go out for dinner (guess he feels guilty about the decoder ring comments!) and it''s dark here now, so pictures first thing tomorrow -- I promise!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results