shape
carat
color
clarity

If you are waiting on your custom design to come in...

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1358195139|3355421 said:
Sarahbear621|1358193256|3355382 said:
EKKKKKKKK MY OMC is done!!! it will be here on Wednesday!

Sorry just had to get that out of my system.

PICS!!!

Adam promised me one tomorrow morning (he was OOO this afternoon). Then it will be overnighted to me for Wednesday. Seriously talk about torture! He did say it came out beautiful though :cheeky:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
backwardsandinheels|1358174616|3355164 said:
Since I am a long distance client for SS, I thought I'd let them show me a bunch of things via email since it sounds like their showroom is full of things you don't even know you want. I don't have that big of a finger so, nothing too chunky, too top heavy (spinning), love all the details they are capable of. I've waited this long, I can wait some more. As I say, I am a diamond camel. I can walk through the desert if I can see the diamond mirage in the distance. :sun:

I want to see pink jewel's stone now too. Pink jewel?

That is hysterical!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish I were a diamond camel....hmmmm never thought I would say that phrase.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarah, you're a tease :nono:

pinkjewel - your stone is gorgeous!! It's such a beautiful delicate colour :love:
Honestly, when I first saw it, the first thing I thought was that I'd be scared to touch it - it looks like it has "Fragile, Handle with Care" stamped all over - moreso than any white diamond I've ever seen, I think! :bigsmile:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
SB621- how exciting!!!!!! Can't wait to see your pics- Yay :appl: :appl:

Yssie- thanks for your comments. We will be playing up the sweet, feminine color and feeling of her. ;))

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1358197994|3355470 said:

Yssie- thanks for your comments. We will be playing up the sweet, feminine color and feeling of her. ;))

Can't wait for your thoughts when you start your thread ::)

Can I contact you offline? I actually have a couple questions (mostly logistics) but I'd prefer not to post on the forum.

Diamondcrush

Rough_Rock
Trade
Mommy2BMR|1357162229|3345718 said:
Let's wait together. Seriously, I wish there was a LIW thread here for those who are waiting for their CADs of finished pieces. The wait is killing me, and I even just bought gym membership to keep my mind off of it :lol:

I am waiting for this one for my 2.45 ct RB from a local jeweler. And I swear, if I don't get the CADs by Friday I am finding somebody else :evil:

If you are waiting, please come in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that ring design. Being in the jewelry trade, I would not stand by waiting for a CAD/CAM for more than two weeks max. That is unacceptable. There are very few CAD/CAM designers which are capable of making a ring look almost hand made. Please post pictures as soon as you receive it so we can critic. I hope everything works out for the best! Best of luck!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
I stole a minute to look it up and Wow! So cute- That is
going to be great and I love the fact it is a pear. Fancy brownish
pinks look great every time I've seen one. Are you doing some rose gold?

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Supposed to pick up my reset (original ER) tomorrow. I haven't heard anything recently, so hopefully it's ready :))

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
backwardsandinheels|1358203483|3355545 said:

Oops- you looked up the wrong pink diamond. I forgot I had a thread on that diamond,too. I sent the brownish pink pear back as I wasn't happy that it lost its pink color in daylight. The pink diamond I ended up keeping is a modified brilliant oval that is fancy purplish pink. Mike is looking at some rose gold or possibly red gold to accent the pink- I'll know more soon.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1358198863|3355475 said:

Can I contact you offline? I actually have a couple questions (mostly logistics) but I'd prefer not to post on the forum.

Sure- I'd be happy to talk with you. I don't know how exactly since there isn't a pm function. I don't do facebook either. Do you have anything on Diamond Bistro or Loupe Troupe?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1358209945|3355622 said:

Sure- I'd be happy to talk with you. I don't know how exactly since there isn't a pm function. I don't do facebook either. Do you have anything on Diamond Bistro or Loupe Troupe?

I don't, but if you can send me a note on Etsy I'll email you back - here's one of my old projects w/ DanielM, I'm the one they're reserved for http://www.etsy.com/listing/45164915/rainbow-bezels-reserved-for-clabi123
Thanks pinkjewel!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1358213361|3355677 said:
pinkjewel|1358209945|3355622 said:

I don't, but if you can send me a note on Etsy I'll email you back - here's one of my old projects w/ DanielM, I'm the one they're reserved for http://www.etsy.com/listing/45164915/rainbow-bezels-reserved-for-clabi123
Thanks pinkjewel!!

OK-message sent on Etsy. =)

SB621

Ideal_Rock
pinkjewel|1358209746|3355619 said:
backwardsandinheels|1358203483|3355545 said:

Oops- you looked up the wrong pink diamond. I forgot I had a thread on that diamond,too. I sent the brownish pink pear back as I wasn't happy that it lost its pink color in daylight. The pink diamond I ended up keeping is a modified brilliant oval that is fancy purplish pink. Mike is looking at some rose gold or possibly red gold to accent the pink- I'll know more soon.

Oh that will be beautiful! I will now be waiting with anticipation for you to start that thread!

Mommy2BMR

Shiny_Rock
Oh, what a gorgeous ring!!!!! Love the combination of green and rose gold together. And I love that it looks like an eye (against evil eye perhaps? :)
Gorgeous!

Still waiting for mine. Tick tock...

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Does registered mail take a really long time?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
backwardsandinheels|1358803571|3361093 said:
Does registered mail take a really long time?

Yes, it can. And they don't update the tracking at all until it's delivered.

Mommy2BMR

Shiny_Rock

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
That is so lovely on you!! Aren 't you glad
now that you were so patient? Looks just perfect
on you. Enjoy it in good health!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Sarah Bear WoweeWow! Also, I am now officially in the waiting for CADS stage. NOW I see what you mean about the wait ;-)

zuwood

Rough_Rock
My cad process started today pretty excited although the wait is going to kill me

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
They are redoing the girdle on my stone, and I must have a hidden fear something is going to go wrong because I had a dream that it kind of broke and they recut it into a small crushed ice rectangular radiant. No offense to small crushed ice radiant owners :lol:

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Before and after. And it is still a round and not broken!

_4219.jpg

_4220.jpg

lunemo

Shiny_Rock
I hope it is ok for me to revive this thread. I need company!!

Perry and Leon are helping me with my asscher upgrade and I placed the order for a simple solitaire. I was told that it would take 6 weeks. It will be exactly 3 weeks tomorrow. Originally, I was supposed to go on a business trip to India for 18 days but now that I found out that I am not well, the trip is postponed till the fall. I seriously need something to distract me. I don't want to call Perry and ask them to rush because I want the piece to be perfect. Argh....

This is the diamond that is being set right now. I think I visit this page a hundred times a day. http://www.jamesallen.com/#!/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/2.00-carat-H-color-VS2-clarity-sku-169096 or I go to Leon's website to get my fix, and of course I find some comfort here at PS.

Anyone else waiting for a setting to be done? We can commiserate...

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I'm waiting on my Emilya for Venice that should be done in the next week or two- I think. Since I have already had this setting on a previous diamond I'm not really anticipating it like other custom rings I have had made. I think at this point I just want the ring on my finger so I feel married. I hate being "naked!"

meg_

Shiny_Rock
Me! I'm waiting on a hand forged ring from ERD. I totally forgot to ask how long it will take - oops. But Chris promised to send me in progress pictures so hopefully I get one soon!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
meg_|1365435696|3422611 said:
Me! I'm waiting on a hand forged ring from ERD. I totally forgot to ask how long it will take - oops. But Chris promised to send me in progress pictures so hopefully I get one soon!

Oh! What did you decide on??

blackprophet

Brilliant_Rock
lunemo|1365423134|3422526 said:
Anyone else waiting for a setting to be done? We can commiserate...

I am in the same boat. I just met with the Designer on Saturaday, and am now waiting for CADs.

On on hand I can't wait for the final product. On the other hand, I am enjoying the process so much, I don't want it to end.

I am really excited to see what the designer comes up with.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the final products of what some of the OPs were waiting for.

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
I'm supposed to give the okay to final details any second now and then the official wait begins. To totally distract you, check out the new emerald cut in SMTB. Gahhhhhh! It is so, so pretty. It gave me some pretty hefty regrets about what I'm doing, then I realized-we are not internet millionaires and can't afford it anyway! :lol: :bigsmile: So that's good...Meg aren't you doing a version of a bezel? Lunemo, your stone is really pretty. And Venice, well, she's like the Mae West of diamonds :))

SB621

Ideal_Rock
meg_|1365435696|3422611 said:

I can't wait for your ring Meg! I know it will be lovely!

meg_

Shiny_Rock
I ended up with a mix of the bezel and the HW inspired design. Deep down, I just wanted pave and I knew I would regret not doing it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results