shape
carat
color
clarity

IDOL - Top Three!!!! 5/16/06

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I will be voting for Elliott.

To me Taylor=Karaoke. He is only good to make fun of
9.gif

Starset

Shiny_Rock
Missed Elliott and Kat's performances - tuning into Taylor now

Any recaps on Elliott's song???? please???

By the way - Tay did excellent! Dancing but not ultra-weird dancing!

ETA: double-stick tape
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I missed Elliot too...

Katherine looked beautiful...but again I just can''t stand her attitude!!!!!!. I hated when she said "but I didn''t pick the song!"...hello?...we know that!...it was like "come on, I did great...the only bad thing was the song and I didn''t do that!"...

I loved Taylor! I thought it was a great song for his voice!....I didn''t think it was his best performance, but it was good!!!

So far good show!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

(I still miss the bald eagle though
39.gif
)

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i absolutely loved kat''s over the rainbow! loved it.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
29.gif
29.gif
I missed Elliot''s second performance! but not because I wasn''t watching, but because a cat walked in front of my patio and my dog started going crazy! needless to day I couldn''t really hear much!. The little I did hear I thought was just average..and sounded a bit karaoke to me (sorry Elliot lovers!).

I don''t like Kat...but I think she nailed it with that song...it made me a little sleepy though...hehe

Now for more Tay!!!!!!

M~

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t like Kat either but man did she do a great job with that song. Now I''m nervous....

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elliot did ok on the first song..

Kat- didn''t like song choice for her either..she was ok

Taylor- love him, didn''t love the song, but he did well.

Elliot - song 2...hubby said, he was sharp seconds before randy said the same thing

Kat- OMG, she''s was AMAZING on Over the Rainbow..looked beautiful and sang it perfect. that might push her into the final if elliot doesn''t step it up with his last song.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I loved Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He made the song so....believable. He really does just love singing and it shows!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVED Taylor on that song too..
30.gif
30.gif
Man oh Man...deco, what if Tay Tay was singing that to you???

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Taylor to close the show!!! I hope he nails it!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Elliot was ok....I wasn''t crazy about the song, but he sounded and looked good!

Kat just over-sang that song...I didn''t like it. I''m glad this was her last song and not "over the rainbow"!
31.gif
otherwise we might be in trouble!

Starset

Shiny_Rock
Sorry Grey-lovers

He did it too much like Joe Cocker. Couldn't listen without hearing in my head how it "should" be sung.

He sang it well, just emphasized his karaoke reputation. At least the other two 'made it their own.'

ETA: He didn't make the same mistake with the Otis Redding song. Good job SPAZ.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
anybody see chris in the front row watching arms crossed??

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know why the karaoke reputation, I didn''t see that...I loved Taylor''s last performance too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I think he will be safe next week!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I think Elliot might be going home...I don''t feel he nailed any of his songs
39.gif
...sorry Mara!

Now to vote girls!!!! text 5703 for Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think taylor is safe..hands down, he did well and entertained on all 3 songs.

Loved Kat on the 2nd. She''s the best "singer" of the 3 in my opinion. I think she could go through just based on Over the Rainbow which really was INCREDIBLE.

I agree Elliot didn''t hit any one of them out of the park for me and I LOVE Elliot. I''m very afraid he will be the one to go
39.gif

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
what are the numbers for Elliott?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
HEY
what is elliott''s #?

i''m about to take off, can someone post the # for me for elliott??

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I just know the text 5701

edited: text 5701 for Elliot

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
I can''t get through on 01....busy@!

Starset

Shiny_Rock
Elliott 1866-436-5701 5704 5707

Kat 5702 5705 5708

Tay 5703 5706 5709

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Starset!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
O.K. good or bad I got through for Elliott 40 times. I had to use all three lines, but I got through that much in only 26 minutes. I hope that isn''t a bad sign. I feel like I did my part. Oh who am I kidding, I''m gonna vote some more! Good luck to the rest of you, hope he stays and Kat goes! Mokey

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well you guys know I can never get through. I just got thru for Elliot but only once. Every other # I tried for any of them was busy..One vote for Elliot from mrssalvo.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock

I thought Taylor was awesome tonight and I''m one who usually just thinks "Eh" about him. His Joe Cocker song was awesome and I don''t even like that song.

Katherine always looks like she''s competing in the talent portion of the Miss America pagent. Why oh why does she think she needs to try and smile while she''s singing. I wasn''t impressed with any of her songs tonight, the "Over the Rainbow" was just too cheesy. I REALLY hope she goes tomorrow night. She was showing a little too much snarky ego towards the judges tonight methinks.

Elliott, I''ve always liked how Elliott sings. I loved his first two songs but I thought he chose poorly for his last one. Now''s the time to sing songs that people know and love. I''d never heard that Ray Charles song before. He sounded good but without hearing the original, I can''t really say for sure.

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
I got through about 20 more times. So between me and you Mrs. Salvo we did our share. I just hope it is enough! Fingers crossed....

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
About 40 votes for Elliott from my phone. About 10 for Taylor. Zip for Kat from me. I have one phone in my house that has speed dial and it''s the only one that can get through with hardly any problem.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
5 votes here for Elliott!!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
about 15 votes for Taylor here!
36.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
C''mon Elliott lovers. Vote, vote, vote. Dialidol.com shows Elliott lagging behind Katherine. Taylor is solidly in first place. When I first checked Elliott was ahead of Kat. Now he''s falling behind.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Please note that the following snark is written under protest due to the voting off of my AI Boyfriend. I must also add that I just don''t give a darn who wins at this point.

Elliot -
1 - alright, so here''s the thing...I kind of finally got Elliot. He sounded really good. Kind of like when I realized that I didn''t hate tomatoes. In fact I liked ''em. Perhaps it is because Elliot often sings I don''t know and I am to dense to like songs I have not heard before or know by heart.

2 - eh. I don''t know this song. Also, he makes a weird face when he sings ooooooh. It is disturbing. And like that he is back to tomatoes when I didn''t like them. I''m fickle.

3 - I''m sure it was good. I didn''t like it. Would it kill him to sing a song for the idiots?

Kat -
1 - didn''t like it. not one bit. I think Clive is out to get her. Hehe. She looked pretty.

2 - I am a total sucker for this song. makes me cry if I really listen to it. Kat looking into the sky, sitting on the ground...little too heavy on the drama. ANd her eyes are super sparklie. Song was a little too fancy for me. Last note was killah! And um, does her Dad cry every time she sings?

3 - Um her outfit is kinda school girl hooker chiq. Except minus the chiq. Song is not good. Don''t think she sang it well. Total McFeh performance.

Taylor -
1- that was an unfortnate song choice. Inherently Karaoke. and Paula, I know Courtney Cox and you, Ma''am are no Courtney Cox. I just didn''t like it.

2- this songs makes me cry too. Cause I am a total dork, apparently. Hmmmm. Sounds a little like he''s trying to sound too much like Joe Cocker in the beginning. Sounds much better in the second half.

3 - Easy on the soul patrol. And this song reminds me of bull durham when meat is singing on the bus, that women get wooly. Anyhoodle. Guess the end was alright...the spastic dancing made me hurt and feel bad.

Overall. My back hurts. I don''t care who wins. My ability to snark left with my dear dear AI boyfriend. Sigh.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Also MrsSalvo - Love the new avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results