Author: jas

Date: 3/16/2010 8:11:10 PM
Author: Maisie

Date: 3/16/2010 8:07:29 PM

Date: 3/16/2010 8:01:54 PM

Attention seeker!
No argument here. I love attention! Look at me!!
At least you admit it. No hiding your light under a bushel.
9.gif
I don''t think I would fit under a bushel wearing these shoes.
Why did we ever get divorced. I think you are wonderful wifey.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WF changed their homepage!

And it''s SO much easier to use
10.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 3:51:38 PM
Date: 3/16/2010 3:29:38 PM

Author: Hudson_Hawk

I''m going to make Guinness stew and soda bread tonight for dinner and I''m letting DH submit the leftovers to his company pot luck tomorrow. I figure the stew will be even better the next day and no one will know if it''s in a crock pot!

Is that tacky? Actually, don''t answer that!

TACKY!

Sorry, couldn''t pass up the chance to call you tacky
smarty.gif

39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

I can''t say/call you what I really want to here!!!! I guess I''ll have to find some other outlet to do it in...
27.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
The stew turned out great, I made a huge vat of it and will probably need two crock pots to heat it in. The soda bread was also great, I made 3 loaves and will get rid of them all first thing in the morning! But not before I eat 1/2 of one with lots and lots of butter!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Battlestar Galactica Fans- Caprica is developing in nicely, the race of the Cylons--- Zoe, the avatar coming to life... I''m beginning to get it. "Everything that happened before will happen again" - Mother of Zoe, and last line of Battlestar Galactica

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Guess what?! I made a good dinner last night and it was OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD.
23.gif
J and I usually end up ordering food in (fatties) but last night- I said "I am going to cook". Silence on the other end of the line. " Like Hamburger helper?" was the response I got.
38.gif
LOL. So, I went to the store and made tuna steaks, seared them on my george foreman. THEN I sautéed baby bellas and chopped asparagus in fresh garlic and olive oil and a stir fry sauce I found the fridge. It was actually, awesome!! I feel so domestic and it was so healthy!! LOL, then we made a package of peanut butter cookies..package said mix would yield something like 36 cookies, we only ended up with 9.
9.gif
They are all gone but J points out "there were only 9... LOL, guess who ran 6 miles this morning?
35.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 8:00:16 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
I am still not use to daylight savings time....Why do we have daylight savings time again?!

We have Daylight savings time so I can have DAYLIGHT to ride my horses in after work
25.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
So this morning I meant to put on my pretty grey pants, but it was dark and I put on my cranky pants instead. Everybody beware, the wrath of the cranky pants is mighty and fierce!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Bloated.... bleh

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 11:05:56 AM
Author: princesss
So this morning I meant to put on my pretty grey pants, but it was dark and I put on my cranky pants instead. Everybody beware, the wrath of the cranky pants is mighty and fierce!

I hope you''re at least wearing a green sweater with your cranky pants..
2.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 11:39:17 AM
Author: OUpeargirl

Date: 3/17/2010 11:05:56 AM
Author: princesss

I hope you''re at least wearing a green sweater with your cranky pants..
2.gif
A green shirt, and green toe stompers....uhh....I mean shoes. Green shoes.

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
HAPPY ST. PADDY''S, ALL
36.gif

On my walk in to work, I found .12 pennies...they were just laying there waiting for me to pick them up...then, when I grabbed my morning java, McDonalds gave me a coupon for a FREE apple pie.

How lucky can a girl get
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got permission yesterday to jettison my crutches! I feel FREE FREE FREE!!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Grrrr SO angry right now. So as I posted about last night, DH''s office had a SPD potluck and he doesn''t cook, so he asked me to make him something to bring in. I slaved over Irish soda bread and Guinness beef stew last night (when all I wanted to do was go to bed) so he could have something impressive to bring in. There was even a contest for the best dish (okay, maybe I wanted to win...). The damn traitor voted for SOMEONE ELSE''S DISH!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
DH and I are cooking Alaskan King Crab for supper tonight and I can''t WAIT!!! He''s never had crab before so I am really excited for him to try it :)

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 1:49:17 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
DH and I are cooking Alaskan King Crab for supper tonight and I can''t WAIT!!! He''s never had crab before so I am really excited for him to try it :)

AAHHH!! Sea Spiders!! *shudder*

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 1:51:58 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Date: 3/17/2010 1:49:17 PM

Author: Smurfyimproved

AAHHH!! Sea Spiders!! *shudder*

lol yummy sea spiders!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 1:42:54 PM
Grrrr SO angry right now. So as I posted about last night, DH''s office had a SPD potluck and he doesn''t cook, so he asked me to make him something to bring in. I slaved over Irish soda bread and Guinness beef stew last night (when all I wanted to do was go to bed) so he could have something impressive to bring in. There was even a contest for the best dish (okay, maybe I wanted to win...). The damn traitor voted for SOMEONE ELSE''S DISH!
38.gif

I am seriously disappointed with him. I have a good mind to come over there and slap him about a bit!
paddle.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 1:42:54 PM
Boo on him for that. He''d best not be expecting you to cook tonight!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
My boys are 18 months old and their snacks tends to end up as much on the floor as it does in their tummies.

DH has taken up eating said floor food.

DH scarfed down some dropped (and moist) Goldfish crackers in front of my mother today.

Then her offered her some.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 2:30:41 PM
My boys are 18 months old and their snacks tends to end up as much on the floor as it does in their tummies.

DH scarfed down some dropped (and moist) Goldfish crackers in front of my mother today.

Oh gross. Don''t you have a dog to hoover all of that up for you?

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 2:36:26 PM

He''s not a fan of Pepperidge Farm products.
14.gif

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
It''s St. Patrick''s day, which means this is the 3rd year in a row my husband will be bartending all night long.

This makes our wedding anniversary, thanksgiving, christmas eve, new years eve, my birthday, valentines day, and now today that he''s working.

We need a vacation PRONTO.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 2:38:02 PM
Date: 3/17/2010 2:36:26 PM

He''s not a fan of Pepperidge Farm products.
14.gif

Bah! Well then I''ll have to send D.O.G. over to your place to take care of business.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

OMG. That is hysterical. Vomit in my mouth a little on the *soggy* part but still, I would definitely have a hard time not laughing at that.
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

10 second rule. Completely safe
9.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
ew

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Hands off, ladies. He''s mine.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results