shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I move in 2.5 weeks. I think I'm going to throw up.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just noticed today is my two year PSiversary. Sounds like a good reason to get some bling. :naughty:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss|1334064480|3167382 said:

Moves can be stressful. I hope yours goes well. The best part about moving is paring down and getting rid of things you no longer use or need.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

Across the pond?!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
mary poppins|1334065755|3167397 said:
Just noticed today is my two year PSiversary. Sounds like a good reason to get some bling. :naughty:

Happy Anniversary Mary Poppins! What are you going to treat yourself to? I agree- bling is the only way to celebrate ANY occassion!! :D

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I had a fabulous weekend. 4 day weekends and 4 day weeks are something I could get used to I think! :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Porridge|1334090907|3167771 said:
I had a fabulous weekend. 4 day weekends and 4 day weeks are something I could get used to I think! :bigsmile:

me too.

I'd really like 5 day weekends and 2 day weeks - all at the full time rate! (well, if I'm really wishing --- 7 day weekends and a pay RAISE would work quite well, too!!)

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Zoe|1334090387|3167761 said:

Across the pond?!

Yep. Headed to company HQ for a 4 month rotation with a group there. I'm super excited - I get to meet new people, work my tail off, and explore a part of the world I'm not too familiar with - but very stressed out. (On the plus side, I'm only about a 2 hour flight from BF, which is suuuuuuuper exciting. He's coming to see me for my birthday next month!)

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
princesss|1334091273|3167781 said:
Zoe|1334090387|3167761 said:

Across the pond?!

Yep. Headed to company HQ for a 4 month rotation with a group there. I'm super excited - I get to meet new people, work my tail off, and explore a part of the world I'm not too familiar with - but very stressed out. (On the plus side, I'm only about a 2 hour flight from BF, which is suuuuuuuper exciting. He's coming to see me for my birthday next month!)

That's awesome! I'm really happy for you. :appl:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ignore my rant. I had a lousy class this morning.

Going to be a long quarter.
45% of my overall class grade depends on group work....

My group is a mess --- thanks to one extremely pushy person who appointed themselves the "leader". (which I'd have no problem with someone organizing the group, but he's taken it WAY too far.

Did you know that there is no reason to RECORD data when doing a physics lab?? :???: :rolleyes:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OKOK, 21 bucks to dry clean my white blouse? WT....... :-o

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I passed my qualifying exam!!!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
slg47|1334261831|3169496 said:

Congratulations!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
slg47|1334261831|3169496 said:

Congratulations slg!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Must cease watching House Hunters International, having fantasies that will never be fulfilled.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matata|1334270415|3169635 said:
Must cease watching House Hunters International, having fantasies that will never be fulfilled.

I watch it all the time, too, and I now have probably 100 places on my must-see list. It is sad to realize that while I may dream all I want of living in Paris, it's never gonna happen.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
So I haven't shared a lot about this yet, but I sold my young gray horse. He wasn't the right fit for what I am wanting to do and he needed a home where he would be coddled. So he found it, and they're awesome. So now I've been shopping a bit for a new horse, knowing though that my funds are limited. I can afford feed yes, but I cannot afford 5000 lump cumulatively on a horse before I even get to feed it. I had to dump 3000 into my truck as it was. Anyways. Last week I was looking at a horse, she was 5 years old, trained for my event, plus for reining, and they were willing to take one of my high end saddles as a partial trade. So I was driving around thinking of what I could give her as a barn name if I got her, and Cheyenne came to mind, so I had beaches of Cheyenne stuck in my head all day after that (it's a song). Well the mare sold the day before I was supposed to go see her. Well I have secretly been contemplating getting a paint horse. I love them, and have never had one. Well today, my friend calls me and she has found a 14 year old trained barrel and roping PAINT mare and what do you think her name is? CHEYENNE. Now how weird is that? They will be willing to trade me IN FULL for my saddle too as they took her in as a partial trade on another horse. Tomorrow is my birthday..... :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great birthday gift from the universe, direct to you, Dragonfly!!! How interesting when things turn out like that, isn't it? Have a great day and congrats on the birthday!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Bon Qui Qui: Girl, Marcus was supposed to meet me yesturday and he didn't show up! Girl, i will cut him. Yes i will, girl! Ypu remember what had happend last time, right? When he had said he didnt hook up with Tracy and that i had found out he did, girl, i cut him. O girl yes i did girl yes i d..

Customer 1: excuse me

Bon qui qui: uhhh. do you see me in the middle of a conversation don't interrupt, RUDE girl im gonna have to call you back
welcome to king burger we can do it your way but don't get crazy

customer 1: alright can i get a number 6 with a cookie and cream milkshake

bon qui qui: you sure you just don't want a coke

customer 1: pardon?

bon qui qui : then i gotta get the ice cream out and put some cookies all up in it I don't even know how to use that blender and they got me pressing all the crazy buttons no you can have a coke (into microphone) let me get a number six with a large coke NEXT

customer 2: hi uhh.ill have a number 3 with no cheese no tomato and no lettuce

bon qui qui: dang anything else, (into microphone) I got a complicated order let me get a number 3 with no cheese no tomato

customer 2 : oh im sorry

bon qui qui: uhhh excuse me sir you see me trying to put in an order don't interrupt RUDE
and no lettuce that's it what

customer 2: I changed my mind about the cheese

bon qui qui : oh now you want the cheese, now you want the cheese

you see me putting in the order why didn't you say nothing in the first place

customer 2: I tried to but

bon qui qui: uh uh no sir DONT get LOUD WITH ME sir, DO NOT GET LOUD WITH ME o no sucurity sucurity this dude need to go need to go thank you

mr Williams : Bon Qui Qui!

bon qui qui: oh hey Mr. Williams how r u today sir

mr Williams: I've had better days bon qui qui this is the fifth time you've called security"now how many time do i have to tell you can not call security just cause somebody has a complicated order

bon qui qui: is that what u had said

mr Williams: Yes that's what I had said

bon qui qui : oh okay u right mr. Williams my bad im sorry next please

customer 3: hi can I get a number 5 with a boneless skinless chicken that is slightly seasoned

bon qui qui: a haha NO! sucurity sucurity she need to go, need to go
(Mr. Williams) bon qui qui what

bon qui qui: sir she was trying to fight me sir

cutomer 3: no I wasn't

bon qui qui: Girl I will CUT you

mr Williams: I'm so sorry she is from our out-of-the-hood program

bon qui qui: Hey Deewan!

deewan: hey what's goin on bon qui qui

bon qui qui: I didn't know you come here

deewan: yea man I ain't under no house arrests no more

bon qui qui: ok so whatcha wanna order boo

deewan: let me get a number 3 and instead of fries let me get some onion rings

bon qui qui: okay that's all you want, I know what I want let me put in your order
beat boxing :on my mic is a queen now listen to me sing, he wants a number 3 super size onion ring
beat boxing :he can come out the house with no ankle bracelet on but he got two strikes so don't get his order wrong
beat boxing :you know im looking cute and there's nothin you can say but if you get with me, we can do it your way heyyyyyy!

:love:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's great, Dragonfly! What a nice birthday gift.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Spent four hours cleaning up spring gardens. (we have a LOT of gardens around our home!) weeded, took off dead iris rhizomes. Removed creeping trailing plants. Watered. Pit down 12 bags of mulch and all of this is in the front of the house only! DD is in year 1of massage therapy. Asked DD if she could massage back and neck. DD freaks that just because she is in school for RMT she doesn't want to give us massages.

Evil mom took down her massage table we gave her for Christmas and shoved it back in her room.

Take THAT DD! :twisted:

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I just ran my first 10k mini-marathon :bigsmile:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must clean out the refrigerator today.

I MUST clean out the refrigerator.

TODAY!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Cheyenne is home and settled. HOORAY!

I love Bon Qui Qui

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Having a rough day. So much to do, but none of it seems important right now. My uncle is in the ICU receiving treatments for massive infections after being diagnosed with cirrhosis just a few weeks ago (he's been in the hospital since then). They're trying to deal with infections, severe swelling (fluid retention), kidney failure, dangerously low sodium levels, unstable blood pressure, and more. The update I just got is that he will never recover enough to live on his own and will spend whatever time he has left in hospice (if he lives long enough to get out of the hospital).

He's not that old (early 50s).

I haven't seen him much in the last few years and don't have any positive memories with him since I was little, but it is still hard to watch someone suffer and hard to lose the hope that there will be happy memories in years to come.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry, TooPatient.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Today is our 5th anniversary. I bought him a massage. I'm hoping he's bought me at least a little something!

We're going to our favorite Spanish restaurant tonight for dinner. We've done the same for the last three years and LOVE it! I can't wait!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The doctors are stopping my uncle's medications (except pain relief). They did everything they could but he didn't respond. He's got maybe two weeks left, but the doctor says it could be as little as two days. Two days is up today and he's failing fast.

My grandparents are heartbroken to watch their son suffering and dying.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results