color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Can't wait for Denise to tell me my package shipped... :devil:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Day from hell, husband had emergency surgery. I had to fight to get info as he's in FLA. Tomorrow, I take doggie #2 for surgery. I am wide awake, can't sleep. I need me a break....I seriously am out of tears. I have to keep it togehter, because I am ill.. Doesn't do me any good to cry.. Not asking for sympathy. Just venting, wish this was a 24 hour thread... :blackeye:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh -- wow, when t rains, it pours, huh? I'm so sorry that you have so much to deal with. My thoughts are with you and your husband. I hope he makes a speedy recovery. Same for your dog, too (Casper?).

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Amethyste|1298905404|2861100 said:
WTF is up with James Franco? He's been given the chance of a lifetime to host an Oscar show and he totally blew it! Dude, what are you on?! Your glassy eyes were avoiding cameras, interviewers ( made a reference at passing "gas" in the green room"), and even your co-host! I am sorry to say this, your appearance was very cold and un-appealing!

(feel better now)

Anyone that know him could tell you.... High as a kite! He loves his mary jane....

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Cow hide rugs - yay or nay?

FWIW, my style is very eclectic.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
princesss|1298995444|2862040 said:

I like them!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1298956853|2861835 said:
Day from hell, husband had emergency surgery. I had to fight to get info as he's in FLA. Tomorrow, I take doggie #2 for surgery. I am wide awake, can't sleep. I need me a break....I seriously am out of tears. I have to keep it togehter, because I am ill.. Doesn't do me any good to cry.. Not asking for sympathy. Just venting, wish this was a 24 hour thread... :blackeye:

Oh no, ::HUGS:: anyway, Kaleigh :(sad

I understand not wanting to post details - I really, really hope everything is okay. I'll be praying for you, DH, and puppy today.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
good luck and speedy recovery to your husband kaleigh!

i bought our wedding bands today, completing all our wedding ring purchases (2 bands for FI and 2 for me, plus 2 e-rings)

i can't wait to receive them!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Lisa - I'm sending lots of positive vibes and strength your way!!!!

I am back and forth between wanting a nap, or wanting a tootie fruity smoothie. I can't have either b/c I'm at work. Such is my life. :roll:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock

I'm so sorry to hear that both you and your DH have health problems :blackeye: Healing vibes coming to both of you.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just talked to Yekutiel about starting to collect stones for my Mum Project - a 5- or 6- stone band w/ 40pointers ::)

I think I'm going to get a stone here, a stone there, over the next several months - do a cute little memo of why I bought that stone on that day and give her the notes with the ring whenever it's done. I'm just excited to finally get started!

Rosetta - :appl: (and that's a LOT of rings!)

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
princesss|1298995444|2862040 said:

If it was for me, I'd vote nay, but I'm not very eclectic. If you like them and you think they'll look great in whatever room you want to put them in, then go for it.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

HUGS!!!!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bad things happen when one's creativity is bested by one's lack of ability. With the help of a friend who is a whiz with serious tools, I gave the master bath a facelift -- installed crown molding, changed all the fixtures to oil-rubbed bronze, made a frame for the huge wall mirror, painted, installed a chandelier over the jacuzzi tub.

Then I had the bright idea to make curtain panels for the windows. I measured & measured & measured again. Confident that all the hems were straight, I used stitch witchery to seal the deal (I hate sewing). Proudly hung the panels, stepped back and to my horror, not one hem is straight on the the bottom, nor the sides. It looks like I did it while inebriated and with my eyes closed. Big fat fail.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1299034622|2862645 said:
Bad things happen when one's creativity is bested by one's lack of ability. With the help of a friend who is a whiz with serious tools, I gave the master bath a facelift -- installed crown molding, changed all the fixtures to oil-rubbed bronze, made a frame for the huge wall mirror, painted, installed a chandelier over the jacuzzi tub.

Then I had the bright idea to make curtain panels for the windows. I measured & measured & measured again. Confident that all the hems were straight, I used stitch witchery to seal the deal (I hate sewing). Proudly hung the panels, stepped back and to my horror, not one hem is straight on the the bottom, nor the sides. It looks like I did it while inebriated and with my eyes closed. Big fat fail.

You say this as if it's a problem... ?

Personally, I think if it as adding an element of "whimsy"!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
My wallet was stolen last night. :nono: :angryfire:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dragonfly411|1299079802|2862881 said:
My wallet was stolen last night. :nono: :angryfire:

On no! :knockout: How?

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Slow down, you movin' too fast
You gotta make the MORNING last
Just kickin' down the cobblestones
Lookin' for fun and
Feelin' groovy

Hello lampost
Whatcha knowin?
I've come to watch your flowers growin'
Ain'tcha got no rhymes for me?
Doo Bee Doo Doo,
Feelin' groovy

Got no deeds to do
No promises to keep
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morningtime drop all its petals on me...
Life, I love you,
All is groovy

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Dee*Jay|1299037098|2862684 said:
Matata|1299034622|2862645 said:

You say this as if it's a problem... ?

Personally, I think if it as adding an element of "whimsy"!

Exactly! They've got character. (Though I will admit, "character" is what I say something has when it's ugly but I love it anyways...)

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
soocool|1299081577|2862906 said:
Slow down, you movin' too fast
You gotta make the MORNING last
Just kickin' down the cobblestones
Lookin' for fun and
Feelin' groovy

Hello lampost
Whatcha knowin?
I've come to watch your flowers growin'
Ain'tcha got no rhymes for me?
Doo Bee Doo Doo,
Feelin' groovy

Got no deeds to do
No promises to keep
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morningtime drop all its petals on me...
Life, I love you,
All is groovy

Paa paa paa rup paa rup
Feelin' Groooovy...

Now I've got this song stuck in my head! Not that I'm complaining - I love this S&G song!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, I've concluded that I was not meant to speak English as my first language. Even basic words like "was" and "were" confuse me. My grammer sucks.

English was my mom's second language. Not sure if I should say it's because of that or that (which is it?) my english sucks, but I've decided to abandon all and learn a new language and speak that instead. (If my grammer is going to be terrible, might as well have an excuse including a heavy accent and all.)

Now, what to learn...hmmmm

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's suppose to say that or this...but I'm unable to edit the post. Having technical difficulties here posting on PS.

Cannot respond to some of the posts at all!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I loathe statistics. That is all.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Not sure how the wallet was stolen, probably when we were out to eat. Changing purses.

Today: Got ranch dressing on my truck seat, my ranch leaked out of a take out container, through a publix bag and onto everything. How does that happen? THEN my computer ran slow ALL DAY, and THEN I ran into a door knob full force, like rebounding force b/c the door stopped opening abruptly.

It does get better right? I mean really?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dragonfly411|1299191121|2864093 said:
Not sure how the wallet was stolen, probably when we were out to eat. Changing purses.

Today: Got ranch dressing on my truck seat, my ranch leaked out of a take out container, through a publix bag and onto everything. How does that happen? THEN my computer ran slow ALL DAY, and THEN I ran into a door knob full force, like rebounding force b/c the door stopped opening abruptly.

It does get better right? I mean really?

Baileys_and_coffee.jpg

Hope your banks and such aren't giving you too much grief :sick:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I love my fiance. Like, stupid love.

That is all.

:halo:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have recently discovered my love for med-strong blue flour. :love:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm perturbed that one of the most interesting discussions to occur in a long time was deleted. Thanks Ilander, for trying.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1299375078|2865744 said:
I'm perturbed that one of the most interesting discussions to occur in a long time was deleted. Thanks Ilander, for trying.

Ditto. Why was it even deleted? It was a civil discussion. It's a real pity that any stimulating intelligent conversation is frowned upon here.

Bunny007

Shiny_Rock
missy|1299376168|2865755 said:
Matata|1299375078|2865744 said:

Ditto. Why was it even deleted? It was a civil discussion. It's a real pity that any stimulating intelligent conversation is frowned upon here.

I know Ilander asked the mods to close the thread- maybe she asked to have it deleted too? Not sure.

I agree. Sometimes the policies here are a tad Big Brother for my tastes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results