shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
When I get angry, I rarely let it get out of control.

Just now my dad pushed a specific button that should never be pushed and I nailed the wall.

My hand is black and blue. Awesome.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
So..just to be clear, needs must I put away this here long pointy stick I was going to use to poke you repeatedly in the buttocks?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
packrat|1290571468|2777668 said:
So..just to be clear, needs must I put away this here long pointy stick I was going to use to poke you repeatedly in the buttocks?
I have no idea what this is in reference to, but I want to put this post on a button.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
PS is weird lately...

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
I'll miss you SDL...

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle -- I'll be thinking of you. I hope you'll come back when you're ready.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
SDL - Don't stay gone long! Happy Holidays!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haven|1290572595|2777719 said:
I have no idea what this is in reference to, but I want to put this post on a button.

Oops, I wanted to make AN smile and give her a little tease after she posted about her hand. :rodent:

Will be thinking of you SDL!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember|1290561072|2777410 said:
When I get angry, I rarely let it get out of control.

Just now my dad pushed a specific button that should never be pushed and I nailed the wall.

My hand is black and blue. Awesome.
... but is the RING okay?

(sorry had to - hope your hand feels better soon!)

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Packie, this is such a cracked out post. I don't even understand it but it sounds damn funny.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys: I posted in FHH about DHs grandma being in a car accident two weeks ago. She's 86, broke 10 ribs, her neck, a finger, and now is experiencing many more medical complications. They transferred her to a nursing home yesterday, and then she crashed overnight. We are now at the hospital, and its looking grim. Her lungs have filled with fluid and the doctor said it would be a good idea to get family around to be here for support or to say goodbye. She is amazingly still alert, but I'm really afraid her lungs won't clear.
She is the true definition of a family matriarch. One of the most amazing women I know. I'm blessed to have been given her ering, and cannot imagine the heartache DH is going through.
If everyone can just say a little prayer...not necessarily for her cure, since it may be late for that, but at the very least for her comfort. Id really appreciate it :)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
charbie|1290609363|2778043 said:
Hey guys: I posted in FHH about DHs grandma being in a car accident two weeks ago. She's 86, broke 10 ribs, her neck, a finger, and now is experiencing many more medical complications. They transferred her to a nursing home yesterday, and then she crashed overnight. We are now at the hospital, and its looking grim. Her lungs have filled with fluid and the doctor said it would be a good idea to get family around to be here for support or to say goodbye. She is amazingly still alert, but I'm really afraid her lungs won't clear.
She is the true definition of a family matriarch. One of the most amazing women I know. I'm blessed to have been given her engagement ring, and cannot imagine the heartache DH is going through.
If everyone can just say a little prayer...not necessarily for her cure, since it may be late for that, but at the very least for her comfort. Id really appreciate it :)

I will certainly pray for your Grandmother charbie and for you and your family. If it is indeed His will that she return home, I pray that she is able to pass from this life without pain or fear. May peace surround all of you.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Charbie, my thoughts are with you and your family--I recently lost my grandma suddenly to pneumonia. I don't want to be grim, but the doctors told us it would be peaceful and it really was--she was peaceful while she was lucid and also peaceful when she passed. I hope your husband's grandma recovers, but if not, then I'm glad you are all there for her and she knows how much she is loved. I'm also glad that you have such an important heirloom from her--an ongoing celebration of her life. I'm thinking of you (and her)!

April20

Ideal_Rock
charbie|1290609363|2778043 said:
She is the true definition of a family matriarch. One of the most amazing women I know. I'm blessed to have been given her engagement ring, and cannot imagine the heartache DH is going through.

Charbie, I am so sorry to hear this. I hope that she will find comfort - whatever turn this takes.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Charbie - That is terrible! I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry to hear that, Charbie. :((

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs, Charbie :blackeye:

charbie

Ideal_Rock
I don't have the chance to thank everyone right now, but the prayers are working! She at least is a bit more stable. Its still very touch and go, and we aren't holding out for a miracle right now, but she is responding well and alert. She will not go without a fight, ill tll you that! When the priest came in, she got pretty aggitated and did not want him there...she is NOT ready to go yet.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
charbie|1290619656|2778205 said:
I don't have the chance to thank everyone right now, but the prayers are working! She at least is a bit more stable. Its still very touch and go, and we aren't holding out for a miracle right now, but she is responding well and alert. She will not go without a fight, ill tll you that! When the priest came in, she got pretty aggitated and did not want him there...she is NOT ready to go yet.

Hugs to your husband's grandmother and the entire family, charbie.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hugs, Charbie.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers going out Charbie. Hope she is not suffering. Take care.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Sending good wishes, love and hugs to you and yours Charbie!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
*big hugs* Charbie

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Charbie: Oh crap. I am sorry to hear that she has taken a turn for the worse. (Hugs) (But I love that she sent the priest away - I love a fiesty elderly person)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SanDiegoLady|1290582866|2777866 said:
I'll be going on hiatus for a bit. My hiatus will be insignificant to most but to those who really know me, thanks ♥.

Happy holidays to everyone.. and take care.

I guess you made it official. Blessings to my dear! Hope you are back soon. This forum needs your wonderful personality! :praise:

Steel

Ideal_Rock
cushioncutnut|1290636991|2778552 said:
I'll be going on hiatus for a bit. My hiatus will be insignificant to most but to those who really know me, thanks ♥.

I guess you made it official. Blessings to my dear! Hope you are back soon. This forum needs your wonderful personality! :praise:

I'm out of the loop. But I wish you well SDL!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Steal|1290637972|2778572 said:
cushioncutnut|1290636991|2778552 said:

I'm out of the loop. But I wish you well SDL!

Also clueless...hope this is a positive and we'll soon get your sunshine back here!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I made peanut butter bread and it's AWESOME.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
"it's like that and that's the way it is."

RUN DMC

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results