shape
carat
color
clarity

I don''t know if I love my ring!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
It''s great that you love it! Sometimes it really does help to have it resized to your correct ring size.. I remember mine was big for around 6 months before I finally brought it to get sized smaller to actually fit and when it finally fit better it looked bigger on my finger and I loved it even more!!! Your ring is beautiful!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you ended up keeping it and loving it!

taterbites

Rough_Rock
"I am just not LOVING it ..."

Never say those words or anything like that to your fiance. He will hear "I am just not LOVING you." Yes, it''s not what you mean, but that''s what he will hear, and he''ll always remember it. Love him, love the ring.

taterbites

Rough_Rock
Oops. Should have read the whole thread. Glad to hear you love it. Still, the advice stands: love him, love the ring.

Signed,
A guy

Scary

Rough_Rock
I''m so glad you''re getting more comfortable with your ring and are going to keep it! I think it''s absolutely stunning and looks fabulous on you!

I don''t know your fiance''s financial situation or your original expectations, but I think it would be insensitive to ask for a bigger stone so soon. Did you love your ring until you found out how many carats it was? Did you always have in mind a certain carat size? If so, I would try to get that out of your mind and just see the beauty in your ring, not in the stats!! I had the opposite reaction, actually. When I first saw my ring I thought it had to be at least 2 cts, turns out it''s 1.24, but I loved it so much from the beginning that size didn''t matter. Just shows how uneducated I am about sizes! My ring does have a small band (2mm width) and halo, so perhaps that''s why it looks bigger than it is. Regardless, your ring is GORGEOUS!!!

P.S. It really doesn''t matter what anyone else says...YOU have to be happy with your ring, and I hope you are. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results