shape
carat
color
clarity

How many stones do you have that are NOT set

How many stones to you have hanging out and loose?

• 0 - I don''t buy stones I don''t set.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 5-20

• 20-40

• over 50

• 40-50 (yes I know, I forgot this one!!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/3/2009 4:10:34 PM
Author: sleepyspinel
Here is how I keep most of mine, mainly in magnetically locked boxes that ''suspend'' the stones between two clear polymer sheets, a neat way to store the unset stones so I can look at them from all angles without tweezers or getting fingerprints on them :)
Nice collection SS. The colors are so vibrant. Where do you get those magnetic suspension boxes?

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Whao Lovingdiamonds, what a collection!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is how I keep most of mine, mainly in magnetically locked boxes that ''suspend'' the stones between two clear polymer sheets, a neat way to store the unset stones so I can look at them from all angles without tweezers or getting fingerprints on them :)
SS- those are some nice stones you got, I like the boxes they are kept in too!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2009 7:51:57 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Nice collection SS. The colors are so vibrant. Where do you get those magnetic suspension boxes?
I''d like to know too, SS. I can only find floating gemstone boxes in clear acrylic.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d also like to know. I have those round things that I just hate. on the bigger stones I end up cutting the cushion a bit so that the tops don''t pop off.

-A

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Back to the original question, one less than yesterday!!! But several more than when I first posted on this thread.

sleepyspinel

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I came too late to get that answer for you but as always you are quite resourceful TL... I didn''t get mine from JTV (mine is branded from a company from whom I persuaded to buy some extra from my nefarious gemmy housing needs ;-) The JTV product looks to be exactly the same though!

Date: 7/3/2009 7:51:57 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

sleepyspinel

Shiny_Rock

sleepyspinel

Shiny_Rock
Thanks D&T, I appreciate your compliement :) Unfortunately due to a recent binge on orange and blue things... the best display those stones are getting is what you see, no settings for a while but in the meantime I can play with them in those nifty boxes :)

Date: 7/3/2009 10:24:56 PM
Author: D&T
SS- those are some nice stones you got, I like the boxes they are kept in too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results