shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Me Find Some Fun Colored Dangle Earring Jackets/Charms!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

metromom

Shiny_Rock
Now that I am officially addicted to the "colored" side of PS, I was hoping to find some fun earring jackets/charms to add to my invisible set princess diamond studs that I wear daily. Now that I have my garnet bracelet, and pink tourmaline ring in the works, I need to spice up my earring selection and give it some color.
Let''s see your dangle earring jackets and please share where they were bought/made. Ear shots would be awesome if you have them.
I have attached a pic of the studs I want to pair them with. I am definitely a pink/red person as far as colored stones go. Thanks so much!

invisprincess345.jpg

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
You might check on Stuller to see if they have anythinglike that. I haven''t seen a lot of square jackets however. I''m sure it will be lovely.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Metromom - I had my jeweler make up my garnet suite in 14k yellow gold and they included these earring drops. More pictures, including ear shots, are here. Link The garnets were purchased from Rick at Artcutgems. He calls them Royal Rhodolite, and they quite inexpensive given how great they look. He has many sizes/shapes available.

RRSuite4966.JPG

metromom

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 10:14:16 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Metromom - I had my jeweler make up my garnet suite in 14k yellow gold and they included these earring drops. More pictures, including ear shots, are here. Link The garnets were purchased from Rick at Artcutgems. He calls them Royal Rhodolite, and they quite inexpensive given how great they look. He has many sizes/shapes available.

RRSuite4966.JPG
That is right up my alley!! absolutely beautiful. Do you remember how big those drops were for the earring jackets?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2009 7:42:06 AM
Author: metromom

Date: 9/3/2009 10:14:16 PM
Author: Fly Girl
That is right up my alley!! absolutely beautiful. Do you remember how big those drops were for the earring jackets?
Thanks, metromom. I'm a pink/red gal myself, so I thought this might appeal to you. The garnet pears are all 7mm x 10 mm. Rick says this is about as large as they can go since the material will get fairly dark in larger sizes.

I have been looking for pink drops for myself for some time without much luck. Gailey has a morganite pair that I covet.
3.gif
Link I finally am switching gears a bit and getting a pair of pink freshwater Chinese pearls in a teardrop shape. My package should be arriving soon, and when it does I will post over in the new Pearls section.

ETA- There is another shot of Gailey's gorgeous morganites towards the bottom of this page. Link Yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results