shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW GOG AVC five stone band

Trasid

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: 5 times the beauty!!! What luck to find this matching melee. It is lovely!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Trasid|1375583975|3496222 said:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: 5 times the beauty!!! What luck to find this matching melee. It is lovely!!

Thank you, Trasid! Even though I already have this piece and am not in the market, I often find myself trolling GOG's list of melee and inventing various projects I wish I could afford to undertake!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Absolutely gorgeous ring Rosebloom!!! :love:
I love the way at first glance it looks like a "regular" five stone ring and then your eye travels to the stones and you realized that they are so special! :appl: Wear it in good health! Enjoy!

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
I am in love with this ring!! :love:

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! I am so jealous!

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
Rosebloom|1342035063|3232438 said:
Profile shots and one of it looking dark orange in my kitchen spot lights. Also I forgot to mention that I asked Vatche to thin out the prongs from their usual. They don't really look thinner to me but maybe they are a touch. It is very hard to see them in real life because they blend right into the diamonds.

Was the Vatche setting done through GOG?

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Luvsdmb and JGator! I am so lucky to own this beauty.

Yes, GOG worked with Vatche to do the setting. It is very finely made. I can be super picky, but I haven't found anything to nitpick about the setting!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I love this ring too!! So beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results