carat
color
clarity

#JOTW GOG AVC five stone band

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1353639419|3313143 said:
woofmama said:
Rosebloom we have got to plan a Chicago get-together. Maybe in the spring? Enerchi said she will plan a trip here, not sure when, and other PSer's live in/near Chicago. I would love to see this ring in person! Really beautiful :love:
Yes, yes, yes! Spring sounds lovely. And if Enerchi is coming to town, we have to put out the red carpet! She's our multitasking jewelry reporter on the scene/jewelry pulp fiction writer extraordinaire! I can only imagine that we'd sure have fun!

And I'm dying to see your stunning new set!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Intrepid reporter/ pulp fiction writer extraordinaire here!! Lol!! You guys make me feel so honored to be "wanted" :praise: :D :praise: Just told DH, we are going to Chicago next year!! He's in! Sounds awesome - a blingy great time in the Windy City.....let me ponder this because I'd be thrilled to meet you all! Woo hoo :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure how I missed this, but I adore your 5 stone! I love how it hugs the contours of your finger! Your collection is beautiful, too!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi said:
woofmama said:
Rosebloom we have got to plan a Chicago get-together. Maybe in the spring? Enerchi said she will plan a trip here, not sure when, and other PSer's live in/near Chicago. I would love to see this ring in person! Really beautiful :love:
Yes, yes, yes! Spring sounds lovely. And if Enerchi is coming to town, we have to put out the red carpet! She's our multitasking jewelry reporter on the scene/jewelry pulp fiction writer extraordinaire! I can only imagine that we'd sure have fun!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Intrepid reporter/ pulp fiction writer extraordinaire here!! Lol!! You guys make me feel so honored to be "wanted" :praise: :D :praise: Just told DH, we are going to Chicago next year!! He's in! Sounds awesome - a blingy great time in the Windy City.....let me ponder this because I'd be thrilled to meet you all! Woo hoo :appl:
Yay! An international diamond and gemstone appreciation party in Chicago this spring! Just let us know when Enerchi and we'll start planning the fun!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
mom2boys said:
Not sure how I missed this, but I adore your 5 stone! I love how it hugs the contours of your finger! Your collection is beautiful, too!
Thank you, mom2boys! I just adore your collection. It's perfection. Selfishly I'm hoping you get into colored stones because I'd love to see what you'd do with them!

warheadwl

Rough_Rock
:love: :love: That thing sparkles!

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
Wow, not sure how I missed this one! Holy moly, that's gorgeous! :love:

I'm a huge fan of AVCs (coincidentally the AVC in my e-ring 1.43 ct, too) and I'm totally coveting your AVC band...!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
warheadwl said:
:love: :love: That thing sparkles!
Thank you!! The fire on the AVCs really is insane.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Ganesha said:
Wow, not sure how I missed this one! Holy moly, that's gorgeous! :love:

I'm a huge fan of AVCs (coincidentally the AVC in my e-ring 1.43 ct, too) and I'm totally coveting your AVC band...!

Thank you!! I love your stunning ering.

Here's an idea... I'll trade you my band for your 2.8 O/P... :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom said:
Enerchi said:
woofmama said:

Yay! An international diamond and gemstone appreciation party in Chicago this spring! Just let us know when Enerchi and we'll start planning the fun!

DH had his Christmas party last night and a few of the big wigs were there... only a little bit of 'shop talk' but it looks like his schedule should be clear in April (meaning, any big projects that are pivotal, would have been calmed by then or 'between' revisions) so... I'm thinking it would be after the Easter weekend, possibly mid month. Going to watch for flight specials (it *IS* 5 months away...) but any recommendations of where to stay? I think there are a few Kimpton hotels in Chicago - we've had great experiences with that chain - especially during our NYC Hurricane Sandy visit! They were stellar! Is there a specific area you'd suggest we look to stay in?

There's the update --- look forward to meeting this GOG AVC 5 stone in the 'flesh' --- and all of the other trinkets you Chicago PSers are going to pull out of the vault!!! Woo hoo!!!

windblownhair

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I've always loved 5 stone bands, but with AVCs the ring is ridiculously beautiful! Love your ring!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi said:
Rosebloom said:
Enerchi said:
woofmama said:

DH had his Christmas party last night and a few of the big wigs were there... only a little bit of 'shop talk' but it looks like his schedule should be clear in April (meaning, any big projects that are pivotal, would have been calmed by then or 'between' revisions) so... I'm thinking it would be after the Easter weekend, possibly mid month. Going to watch for flight specials (it *IS* 5 months away...) but any recommendations of where to stay? I think there are a few Kimpton hotels in Chicago - we've had great experiences with that chain - especially during our NYC Hurricane Sandy visit! They were stellar! Is there a specific area you'd suggest we look to stay in?

There's the update --- look forward to meeting this GOG AVC 5 stone in the 'flesh' --- and all of the other trinkets you Chicago PSers are going to pull out of the vault!!! Woo hoo!!!

Yay!!!!!! April is great - as long as its after April 7. I so hope this works!

I'd probably recommend staying downtown or near the Magnificent Mile. If we get dates picked out later I can ask friends for specific recommendations. But I'm already dreaming up what "diamond day" would be... :)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
windblownhair said:
I've always loved 5 stone bands, but with AVCs the ring is ridiculously beautiful! Love your ring!
Thabk you! They are truly gorgeous. I'm a lucky gal.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1353983505|3316145 said:
Enerchi said:
Rosebloom said:
Enerchi said:
woofmama said:

Yay!!!!!! April is great - as long as its after April 7. I so hope this works!

I'd probably recommend staying downtown or near the Magnificent Mile. If we get dates picked out later I can ask friends for specific recommendations. But I'm already dreaming up what "diamond day" would be... :)
Yippee!!! When the time is closer lets start a thread in Hangout. Can't wait to see everyones goodies & meet all of you :))

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is just stunning!!! :appl:

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those cushions are soo yummy!!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Rosebloom!!! :wavey:

So excited for you and just wanted to say how much I love your pix too! More than anything we are happy that YOU are happy. The Vatche trellis is such a great compliment to the AVC's.

Warm regards from all of us here at GOG.

Rhino

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Holy sh*t! Thats a GORGEOUS ring!! :love: :love: :love:
I love it and I cannot believe how sparkly and white, absolutely classy! Congrats and enjoy it :halo:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Lorrissey, Fiona, and wsblue - Thank you for your kind words!!

Jonathan - I have to admit I'm a little star struck! Thank you for your thoughts and for designing such a spectacular diamond. I love day dreaming of what my next GOG project will be!

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
Hi Rosebloom :wavey:
Your 5 stone is gorgeous! I love the setting :love: And what a beautiful jewelry collection you have!
I love my 5 stone AVC, can't stop staring at it... still...after owning it now for a few months. There is just something about those AVCs.
I had originally purchased it to wear alongside my e-ring...but it always ends up on my right hand.... Just curious... are you wearing yours as a rhr?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just lovely Rosebloom! I love everything about it.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I just LOVE that!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
FirefliesAtSunset said:
Hi Rosebloom :wavey:
Your 5 stone is gorgeous! I love the setting :love: And what a beautiful jewelry collection you have!
I love my 5 stone AVC, can't stop staring at it... still...after owning it now for a few months. There is just something about those AVCs.
I had originally purchased it to wear alongside my e-ring...but it always ends up on my right hand.... Just curious... are you wearing yours as a rhr?

Hi Fireflies! I also love my AVC band. The faceting is mesmerizing.

I wear mine as a standalone ering. I wear my sapphire three stone as a RHR because its too big for my left hand. When I want to be crazy blingy I'll wear them together but they really aren't proportionately right to wear together.

I took a few more pics today just cause!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my Goodness!!!!! Wow that is a beautiful ring! Please post more picks and all the combos you are wearing:).

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
A few impromptu shots from today (and it definitely has a coat or two of sunscreen on it - oops!).

imageuploadedbytapatalk1375208102.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1375208124.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1375208179.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1375208193.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Redwood, Dragonfly and Hathalove!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!... :love: :love: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W :love: w!!!!

What a beautiful, stylish, elegant, blingy ring!!! Enjoy wearing this beauty!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful set!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy 10 years and to many more!!! beautiful ring :love: :love: :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, DF, Acinom, Pregcurious, and Skippy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results