shape
carat
color
clarity

For Wishful

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I almost forgot!! In Connecticut, same sex marriages started today!

I love all of the happy people and touching stories coming out of CT right now. It''s really helping to balance my mood around prop 8. Congrats CT-ers, you did it!
36.gif

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
My parents were planning a big ski trip to Utah. They had everything booked, but they canceled, we''re going to Colorado now. Honestly, I don''t know if boycotting Utah makes sense . . . I do however feel like the LDS should loose it''s tax exempt status.

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2008 1:16:53 AM
Author: pennquaker09
My parents were planning a big ski trip to Utah. They had everything booked, but they canceled, we''re going to Colorado now. Honestly, I don''t know if boycotting Utah makes sense . . . I do however feel like the LDS should loose it''s tax exempt status.
Thank you. Nothing speaks like money and if LDS can afford to throw that much at a social issue in a another state, they can afford to lose tourists. Besides, Colorado is much nicer for skiing anyway. All the celebs have houses on CO''s slopes because of it. Plus, some, like Aspen, have killer jewelry stores
31.gif

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
It''s kind of sad because Salt Lake and park City are two of the most gay friendly places in the country. Compared to Utah as a whole, the majority of Salt Lake residents are not LDS members.

I like Aspen, but it''s so touristy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results