shape
carat
color
clarity

First pregnant signs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2009 7:55:23 PM
Author: Sha
Date: 12/28/2009 7:35:09 PM

Author: radiantquest

Date: 12/28/2009 7:08:16 PM

Author: jas

Date: 12/28/2009 6:57:51 PM

Author: radiantquest

I am so scared. That is probably why I have not taken the test yet. DENIAL. I mean if I am I wouldn''t be able to keep it with the awful things in hubbys sperm. It makes me so sad just thinking about it. Of course, I did not want kids, but now that it may be that a little babe part me and part him is in there and I may have to *gasp* you know what makes me cry.

I am not against a woman having her choice, but when it comes to me...I always thought....Oh, I don''t know. It all seems very different now.

RQ- STOP IT. You are spiraling out of control. Get a test and think about it then.

Hugs and hang on, woman. Fear is a tough opponent...and knowledge is a mighty weapon. Before worrying about what MIGHT be, find out what is. My .02. I wish I could private message you, but please know you are in my thoughts.

I hope this isn''t too personal a question, but have you told your husband?
Yes, I told him. I asked what his position is on it. He said that he does not have a position until the doctor gives it to him. He isn''t nearly as stressed about it as I am. He called me and told me that I better hit up my baby-daddy for some child support. Before you freak out, he is just joking. His way of dealing with things. I think that he only freaks out as much as I show. If he knew I felt the way that I did he would probably be a little more worried, but he has enough to deal with and I will tell him what the test says and he can think about it then.

I know it''s hard not to worry, but I think your thoughts may be getting ahead of you. Better to take the test instead of worrying or getting worked up unnecessarily.

I really agree with Sha. Being upset and anxious about this is certainly understandable, but girl- get thee to the drugstore already! Your peace of mind is worth $10 of drugstore tests.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
RQ, sounds like you''re going through a lot right now especially since you mentioned your DH is undergoing chemotherapy. I''m sure your thoughts are scrambled (as mine often are!) but odds of you being pregnant are slim. Pee on a stick and get it over with! I bet you''ll be glad you did.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with the others. Regardless if you are or aren''t, it''s not worth it to stress out for the next few days until you go to the Dr.

My VERY first sign was a few hours of excruciating cramps and diarrhea, and that happened like, a few days after conception, all 3 times, and then again a few weeks later, all 3 times. I''ve never in my whole life experienced anything like that. At about 4 weeks, when I''d think of being pregnant (we were trying), or see a mom w/a little baby, my breasts would tingle, sometimes to the point where it was uncomfortable. And I had urges to watch the Animal Cops and baby shows, and I''d sit and cry hysterically. Stupid hormones.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
hey RQ, im so sorry you''re going through this. Hope you''re ok...

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Radiant, I hope that everything is going ok.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
thinking of you...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are here for you, sending you a (((HUG)))).

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
RQ, sending prayers your way... I can't imagine how worried and sad you must be right now. Hoping and praying that whatever happens, you get the outcome that you need and want. (((HUGS)))

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I bought a 2 tests on the way home last night. I took one when I got home and it was negative and then I took another one this morning and it was negative also. I feel a lot better now. It almost feels like I can breathe deeply again. I got the first response ones so I am sure that they are accurate since we don''t, you know, that much. Although it is bitter sweet I am so thankful that I am not pregnant. Now I have nothing to blame this extra weight on but myself.

Thank you everyone for talking me down and keeping me sane when clearly I can get myself worked up quickly.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Radiant, I am so happy that things went the way you were hoping for. I bet you are feeling a lot better now. Yeah for breathing easier!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
RQ I am glad you took the tests and know they are negative. Now you can focus on the fact that it might be the medication and/or lifestyle and act accordingly. I took the Depo shot for a year a long time ago and it wreaked total havoc on my system. My sister took it for a few years and gained 15 lbs on it. Anytime we put chemicals in our body there is no way to know what is happening, and even though you have taken something for a long time doesn''t mean your own chemistry can''t change and react differently. Best of luck!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Im so glad RQ - and im so happy you took the tests to ease your mind. Ive been in that situation before (scared i was pregnant, terrified that id have to make a painful decision) and didnt just go and get a test.....and i wish i had because i would have saved myself a lot of anxiety.

Anyways, glad its all better...

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Hello RQ,
Glad to hear that everything has settled down now, BUT... I do want to say...

I am one of those .02% people that got pregnant while on the DEPO shot so it is VERY possible to happen... I actually did not experience any of the early pregnancy symtoms or any weight gain so I ended up continuing to get the shot throughout the most of my pregnancy (up to 36 wks) because I had NO IDEA. (I actually had my "yearly checkup" and was 2 1/2 mnts pregnant and they did not know it and gave me the okay to continue with the DEPO) SOO... I got that shot, then got another one after that (at 5 months prego) because I still hadn''t gained weight, felt movement, or had any symtoms... I didn''t find out I was prego until I was 24 weeks and she kicked me - started showing around 7 months prego.. so everyone is different and your symtoms may be completely different than everyone elses..

MORAL of the STORY...

If you are that much concerned right now about accidently getting pregnant (which I completely understand with your DH''s situation) then I would strongly suggest using another method of BC on top of the shot... I did LOTS of research and discovered the high rate of women that get pregnant while on the shot and was completely surprised considering I THOUGHT that I was using the most protected level available..

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Glad you took the test and are feeling better RQ!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
RQ, I''m glad you took the test...you must be so emotionally exhausted right now. Hang in there!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
RQ - I''m glad you have an answer. What an emotional rollercoaster. You get your shot today, so that should help get your homones back to their propper levels. With all your husband is going through, how wonderful that he can still be your rock through this. Now you can go back to being his.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
RQ, so glad they both came out negative! What a relief.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
RQ - glad to hear the tests came back negative!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results