carat
color
clarity

First anniversary plans?

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
Re:

Missy0483 said:
We didn''t have a "real" honeymoon so we are going to DISNEY WORLD! People always say if you don''t go on a honeymoon right away you never will, but I''m considering this our honeymoon/anniversary trip! I''m so excited since it will be my first time 
9.gif
Anyone know of any "must ride" rides?? The more trilling, the better!!

We got married on October 10, 2009, our actual anniversary falls on Sunday, the day after we get back home. We''ll be in Disney October 3th and coming home October 9th!

Other than the tea cups in the magic kingdom, I don't have any other must rides for you, but in Florida, October is still really freaking hot. If you're from Florida, sorry : ) you totally know that. If not, plan to bring light layers, because we honetly don't "cool down" until December usually, and honestly Christmas Day is muggy and sticky for us.

If you have time you should try to visit SeaWorld or Universal, both of which are within miles of Disney.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Re: First anniversary plans?

Missy- We are going to be there the same week! Hope you have a blast!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock

DH and I are going to Annapolis for the Sailboat Show! It's such a cute city, and I booked a suite for us at a nice hotel. :bigsmile: Can't wait!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock

Hopefully for our first anniversary, we'll be on our honeymoon finally! :naughty:

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

meresal said:
Missy- We are going to be there the same week! Hope you have a blast!

Really Meresal, that's pretty cool! I hope you have a great time also! We are getting very excited!!

STEPHANSON

Shiny_Rock

i know this is kinda after the fact, but i hope you dont mind my two cents.

for my one year anniversary we drove an hour away to a small resort town stayed two nights, did a little souvenir shopping, got couple massages, enjoyed the spa, and just sat out by the pool and relaxed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results