shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite Pieces Under $500

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For everybody asking stci about the eternity band she posted, they were available from the SoniaB website in 2009 item number R1027 and also on ShopNBC. I was very lucky to buy 2 from SoniaB and had a similar one designed by a local jewellery. I've just had a look at the SoniaB website but unfortunately they're not there any more :(sad It may be worth contacting them just in case they have any old stock (unlikely but you never know).

Here are the original threads that sparked a frenzy! :D

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cellentanis-ultra-thin-baguette-bands-are-here.106372/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cellentanis-ultra-thin-baguette-bands-are-here.106372/[/URL]
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/isaku5-cellantani-as-promised.107695/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/isaku5-cellantani-as-promised.107695/[/URL]

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Davis Klass makes the ring in half and full eternity.

lusting

Rough_Rock
Wow that's a stunning pendant Doc_1!

advokait

Rough_Rock
I'll add actual pictures after Christmas so I can give myself some time to find them all and have a photoshoot. I have several favorite pieces under $500...
Also, note that I don't hardly buy anything without a discount hardly I will wait to buy something until it goes on sale or has a promo code or something. I'm a sucker for good deal.

14k solid gold Vale shark tooth pendant retails for $495 but around $350 with a discount: http://www.shopvale.com/valejewelry/node/92
14k Maya Brenner Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend Necklace (appx $500 after a discount): http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=uQc&sa=N&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&biw=1333&bih=695&tbm=isch&tbnid=92mOhd3CiE4tYM:&imgrefurl=http://shopping.aol.com/maya-brenner-girls-best-friend-necklace/s147162543&docid=fFqy5-UQZOhORM&imgurl=http://bim.shopstyle.com/pim/9e/94/9e943821765fe6850a7dcd0f43b28d4e_best.jpg&w=298&h=440&ei=rLbMUNnFH_GLyAHvgIHgAg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=320&sig=115425704814431770436&page=1&tbnh=139&tbnw=93&start=0&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:91&tx=65&ty=38
Rebecca Lankford South Sea Pearl and Raw diamond necklace in 14k gold around $400 (I want to say $390-something after discount)
!4k White Gold and Diamond Horseshoe Necklace (1/4 CTW) that my mom bought me for my 16th birthday (it was purchased from Jared's and was around $350 then, also on sale)
Sterling Silver Elephant with Diamond Eyes from Etsy (not on sale $146)
My Pandora Bracelet
Tous Ganesh Bracelet
And soon to be added (for Christmas!) a 14k yellow gold DBTY style necklace with a .25 bezel set diamond H/VS1 on an 18'' chain ($330.13 after all the discounts from Macy's, originally $700) :))

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are a few of my rings under $500. I can't find a picture of my peach sapphire ring so I will continue to look for it.

_2387.jpg

ewgarnet.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the peach sapphire RHR.

peachsap.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Such pretty pieces. Well we came across some pretty hard times, so I had to sell pretty much all my jewelry. I didn't buy anything for years, then in February I found the EC diamond and sapphire three stone ring for $450 on eBay and my obsession began. I decided to try and stay around $100 just incase I got a dud on eBay. The sapphire and diamond eternity and the yellow gold cab ring on my pointer were purchase @ a B&M store that was closing for under $300 each. The larger RB was $250 on eBay and the diamond pendant that kinda looks like a bottle was $179 I believe and everything else was $115 or under. Somehow, I managed to chip the little pink diamond on my pointer but its small so you can't see it.

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1355600120.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1355600178.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, you guys are some wicked deal-hunters! I think mine might be my Deco platinum sapphire ring with french-cut sides. Got it on eBay for $480-something. A lot of my eternity bands juuuuuuuuuuust miss the cut - for years, my basic budget has been $500-$600. I think the sapphire marquise band in the last pic was somewhere in that territory. My ruby baguette band on the other had was ... $300? And I adore my little white gold orange blossom band, that I got for $86 bucks. But I think my all-time favorite piece, in terms of sheer practicality, would be my 32" platinum chain. Versatile, goes with everything, and only cost $440. Score!

sapphire_baby_ring_2.jpg

sapphire_baby_ring_3.jpg

sapphire_baby_ring_4.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Circe, I love the deco sapphire. Nice find!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
This is the sapphire ring I got my mom for Christmas. Just under $500, 3+ cts. I got it at a vintage store so I don't know if it's been treated. It's one of those very dark sapphires. It's 14K YG surrounded by small diamonds.

sapphirering2.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1355768031|3333505 said:
Wow, you guys are some wicked deal-hunters! I think mine might be my Deco platinum sapphire ring with french-cut sides. Got it on eBay for $480-something. A lot of my eternity bands juuuuuuuuuuust miss the cut - for years, my basic budget has been $500-$600. I think the sapphire marquise band in the last pic was somewhere in that territory. My ruby baguette band on the other had was ... $300? And I adore my little white gold orange blossom band, that I got for $86 bucks. But I think my all-time favorite piece, in terms of sheer practicality, would be my 32" platinum chain. Versatile, goes with everything, and only cost $440. Score!

Wow Circe, that sapphire ring looks like an amazing deal. What a great buy!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Amazing pieces!

Charmed One, that EC diamond and sapphire was under $500? What a deal! Do you have a thread on it? I'll go check...

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
Circe, I love your sapphire set! Where, may I ask, did you find your other pieces? They are gorgeous and those prices are amazing! Are they all eBay finds?

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi GemFever, yes it was $450. I won it struggling to stay awake at 3am. LOL She said she just wanted to get rid of it. She gave me her sapphire wedding band (very dark princess sapphires) and her exs palladium band for $40 extra. I never started a thread because I didn't think you could for preowned items.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CharmedOne|1355807824|3334077 said:
Hi GemFever, yes it was $450. I won it struggling to stay awake at 3am. LOL She said she just wanted to get rid of it. She gave me her sapphire wedding band (very dark princess sapphires) and her exs palladium band for $40 extra. I never started a thread because I didn't think you could for preowned items.

You totally can and definitely should! I remember being very impressed by your deal-hunting skills in one of the Colored Stones threads... inspired me to do a little ebay deal-hunting of my own, though my finds are not nearly so numerous or impressive.

And Circe, that sapphire ring is AWESOME. I think if I could steal anyone's jewelry collection here it would be yours. Or maybe MakingTheGrade's, hers is very "me" as well (and she seems to have the same finger sizes).

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
I was lucky enough to find this bad boy on rubylane, reduced and an additional 50% off... grand total $495 :o I feel like I stole this ring :naughty:

estimated half carat beautifully cut transitional diamond in 18k WG.

oldy_004.png
oldy_018.png

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I have some under $500 deals!

The first is a .30ctw 14kt ring that I purchased from Forte Kitty. Since taking the picture, I've had the ring polished and rhodiumed and it looks fantastic! I love the simplicity of the ring, as well as the little bit of sparkle the diamonds provide.

The second is the first present my husband ever gave me- a jade Eternal Circle from Tiffany.

The third are a pair of rings (one was an anniversary gift from my husband and I bought the other one). The flash washes it out, but the one ring has rubies.

And finally, my .51ct OEC. I bought this ring a long time ago from DB and it was in a 14kt white gold antique-style ring. I've reset the stone a couple of times- this is its final incarnation. I think the setting was around $500-$700 (can't remember). I always toy around with selling the ring, but can't let it go for some reason.

eternity_and_new_ring.jpg

eternal_circle.jpg

rubystacker2.jpg

oec2-2.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LS, your .51ct OEC is very pretty!

I don't have nearly as good of deal hunting skills as most of you. Most of my favorite pieces are just over $500.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Great pieces Davi and Logan!

CharmedOne -- you can definitely post a thread :)) Or at least some more pics here, please! It looks like a lovely ring.

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
I will give her a bath and see if she cooperates with my awful photo skills. I will post them later :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you guys are some wicked deal-hunters! I think mine might be my Deco platinum sapphire ring with french-cut sides. Got it on eBay for $480-something.

Oh dear lord. The colour...

Oh Circe, to play in your jewellery box for a week... I love how unique your pieces are - you can't just walk into a store and expect to find them. That they're so exotic makes them seem all the more luxurious (and, um, coveted :halo: )

I got this lil' guy a couple of days ago, and I can say with certainty that you most definitely need to see some decently cut rose cuts - they're completely irresistible :bigsmile:
http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Loose-Diamonds/72ct-Pear-Shape-Rose-Cut/22793937_FK2Xpr#!i=1828683762&k=VcdpJjN

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
yssie said:
Wow, you guys are some wicked deal-hunters! I think mine might be my Deco platinum sapphire ring with french-cut sides. Got it on eBay for $480-something.

Oh dear lord. The colour...

Oh Circe, to play in your jewellery box for a week... I love how unique your pieces are - you can't just walk into a store and expect to find them. That they're so exotic makes them seem all the more luxurious (and, um, coveted :halo: )

I got this lil' guy a couple of days ago, and I can say with certainty that you most definitely need to see some decently cut rose cuts - they're completely irresistible :bigsmile:
http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Loose-Diamonds/72ct-Pear-Shape-Rose-Cut/22793937_FK2Xpr#!i=1828683762&k=VcdpJjN
I'm so glad that pear went to a PSer! I've been visiting it daily for some time. It looks amazing. I can't wait to see what you do with it and hear what you think of it!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie, that pear is gorgeous. The sun isn't cooperating with me but I did manage to get two photos. When I get better ones, I will do SMYB. Off to the PT and OT with my little guy :)

ETA: What do you think of the sapphires? I was thinking of replacing them with asscher diamonds.

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1355935160.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1355935181.jpg

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Be still, my beating heart! What a beauty, CharmedOne! Do you know the specs? It looks so good on you!

I like the sapphires, but I'd want to know whether they are treated or maybe even lab created. There are lots of pretty lab created sapphires out there. But whatever they are, the ring as a whole is awesome.

Man, seeing this amazing ring that you found for under $500 on ebay is not going to be good for my attempts to kick the ebay addiction :devil:

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Light green chrysoberyl in platinum setting cost me about $440 in total.
kiz-chrysoring4.jpg

Blue zircon in white gold setting cost me about $200 in total.
kiz-bluezircring3.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I posted these on my 2-tone thread this morning. The 5-stone was $500 at Walmart (i'm not pretending it's PS quality). The planain 2-tone band was $100 on Amazon

photo__30_0.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's the Amazon one.

photo__29_0.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Thank You, GemFever! I was looking at EC diamond rings for you last night. Not sure what your limit is but let me know and we can all help you look :) This one was just called "Diamond ring" so I look at generic listings like that. My jeweler tested all the stones as genuine but the sapphires are abraded and I'm not loving them at all. I love asscher cut diamonds and have only found one 3.5mm so far. If I can find two nice sapphires to replace these, I'd rather do that but no luck so far.

Kismet, Love the chrysoberyl!

Motownmama, Very nice. I love two tone and the bad is perfect.

ETA: Jeweler said it was around a carat. B&M store said it was around .90.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results