bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
GemFever|1354750327|3323556 said:
Bastecat -- Love it!!!

Thanks GemFever! Its one of my special favorites

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stci I don't remember a thread on those briolettes - we MUST get some details and more pics!!!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my David Yurman 5mm Pave Diamond Cable Buckle Bracelet. I wear it every single day, and I LOVE it! It retails for $525, but I had a gift card. :tongue:

_2220.jpg

_2221.jpg

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
What a fun thread! I love all of the fabulous, vintage finds!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Great idea for this thread! Here are a couple pieces I got early on before becoming more knowledgeable from PS. I still love them and wear them!

The ring is from eBay and is made by LeVian (alexandrites); love the shape! The bracelet I picked up new from a local jewelry store who was having a sale on a sale (chrome diopside and citrine).

levian.jpg

_2224.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Gypsy|1354767513|3323831 said:
Bought for under 500, or WORTH under 500? Very different things. Which one matters for this thread?
Either one is fine with me. I just selected a lower limit so we could share our less expensive items and our bargains!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
This thread confirms my long-held belief that PSers a) are excellent bargain hunters, and b) have incredibly good taste! These pieces are all absolutely beautiful. :appl:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
justginger|1354875658|3325250 said:
This thread confirms my long-held belief that PSers a) are excellent bargain hunters, and b) have incredibly good taste! These pieces are all absolutely beautiful. :appl:

agreed. i need to get better are bargain hunting.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
motownmama -- wow! I like! Every one of those is awesome. I may have to rethink my position on eternities and stackers and get myself some :lickout:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

Hot dang mowtownmana!! I need to get some skills like that! Beauties!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Wow oh wow oh wow! Where do you find these lovelies?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
$ are from local B&Ms, 2 are from eBay and one is from a vintage jewelry store, 1 is from Amazon..............

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4 are from local B&Ms, 2 are from eBay and one is from a vintage jewelry store, 1 is from Amazon..............

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There are some really great looking stackers on db right now that are listed in this price range. A diamond one. Blue sapphires. Pink sapphires etc. all from IDJ according to seller.

cellardoor433

Rough_Rock
stic, I hope you don't mind me asking, but when did you buy that Sonia B ring at the $500 price range? I have been admiring that ring (either as a half or full eternity) for a while now on this forum and another, and wanted to contact DK for a quote, but am too scared that he will quote something that is outside of my budget (which has been eaten up by complex health problems - won't go there!)

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Love all these pieces! I love finding 'deals' for my wish list, or to reward myself.

My favorite under $500 are my charm bracelet charms--I have received all as gifts, and I love how creative and personalized charms can be. Here are the most recent additions to my collection--none of which have been attached to my bracelet yet...

The shoe was a gift from a friend who is also my former boss. We worked in fashion, and we repped several footwear lines. I thought it was an adorable gift.

The others are from FI. He found the firetruck on ebay--its not the best quality--the detail is poor, but it was a very cute and thoughtful gift. He was so excited to give me the badge--he found a jeweler who makes perfect little replicas. He had his badge# engraved on it too. Very sweet. The dog tag is to commemorate my dog, Tuffy, who had passed about a month before my bday. I'm not sure if I will ever put it on my bracelet--I have it displayed on his box of ashes with a photo of him next to it <3

imageuploadedbytapatalk1354952947.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1354952985.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1354953000.jpg

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
hathalove said:
There are some really great looking stackers on db right now that are listed in this price range. A diamond one. Blue sapphires. Pink sapphires etc. all from IDJ according to seller.

It's probably a good thing I wear a 6.75--I would totally buy all those stackers if they fit!!!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE your stack, and love that you got such good deals! You are quite an impressive bargain huntress :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are some of my under $500 purchases...

first up- from Sarahbear on DB...love them more than I thought I would! Thank you Sarah!

Next is the purple amethyst/rhodolite halo earrings I purchased recently. Really like them!

Next is a diamond kitty necklace. You know I had to get that lol.

Sorry for the crappy pics. One of these days I will get a real camera but not sure that would help my photography skills.

closeupofgreenammyearrings.jpg

greenammyearringsfromsarahbear.jpg

amethystrhodoliteearrings.jpeg

whiteandyellowgolddiamondkitty.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one is a blue topaz necklace my dh got me when we were dating many years back.

_2254.jpg

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
missy, love your hair!

And also the amethyst rhodolite earrings :)) Could you post some more pics of them?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GemFever|1354977924|3326175 said:
missy, love your hair!

And also the amethyst rhodolite earrings :)) Could you post some more pics of them?

Thanks Gemfever! Sure, I'll take some more (and hopefully better) pics later-I'm heading out right now. I'll be back. :wavey:

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
twosanguinehearts|1354815735|3324488 said:
Here is my David Yurman 5mm Pave Diamond Cable Buckle Bracelet. I wear it every single day, and I LOVE it! It retails for $525, but I had a gift card. :tongue:
That bracelet is great! Do you wear it all the time?

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
tuffyluvr|1354950244|3326079 said:
Love all these pieces! I love finding 'deals' for my wish list, or to reward myself.

My favorite under $500 are my charm bracelet charms--I have received all as gifts, and I love how creative and personalized charms can be. Here are the most recent additions to my collection--none of which have been attached to my bracelet yet...

The shoe was a gift from a friend who is also my former boss. We worked in fashion, and we repped several footwear lines. I thought it was an adorable gift.

The others are from FI. He found the firetruck on ebay--its not the best quality--the detail is poor, but it was a very cute and thoughtful gift. He was so excited to give me the badge--he found a jeweler who makes perfect little replicas. He had his badge# engraved on it too. Very sweet. The dog tag is to commemorate my dog, Tuffy, who had passed about a month before my bday. I'm not sure if I will ever put it on my bracelet--I have it displayed on his box of ashes with a photo of him next to it <3
So cool, I love charms bracelets, they have so much meaning!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1354978574|3326183 said:
GemFever|1354977924|3326175 said:
missy, love your hair!

Thanks Gemfever! Sure, I'll take some more (and hopefully better) pics later-I'm heading out right now. I'll be back. :wavey:

OK I snapped a few more pics. Hopefully they came out OK.

amethystrhodolite14kgoldearrings.jpg

14kamethystrhodoliteearrings.jpg

profileview.jpg

prettypurples.jpg

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
missy, very pretty! thanks for the extra photos.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
My favorite silver piece is this key. It's reasonably large and I wear it on a long silver ball chain so it hangs just below my bust. I got it a few years ago, I think I paid between $100-$150 (wholesale) for both the key and chain and have recently started wearing it again. It's very handy with very simple casual outfits - just adds a little something.

imag0270.jpg

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock
This is a pink tourmaline with surrounding diamonds on 14 k white gold . heavy and substantial.

imag0075.jpg

imag0076.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results