shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2007 9:40:01 PM
Author: Lynn B
Date: 6/6/2007 7:48:40 PM

Author: Gypsy

Yours ius actually one of my favorites. I love the holiday dressed pet picture avatars too. Cerha''s new one is a freaky but funny one.

My ultimate favorite though is Lorelie''s karate chipmunk though.

Oh, and I like IndyGirl''s Ostrich... seems so fitting with her nickname.

I don''t remember that one!!!
39.gif
Does anyone still have it anywhere??!!!

I thought I had downloaded it, but I can''t find it on my hardrive.
7.gif

I''m pretty sure she still has it though, she put it back up for a short while when I missed him last time.
5.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/6/2007 11:37:21 PM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 6/6/2007 8:07:18 PM
Author: fatafelice
Even after seeing actual pics of her, Deco still looks like this in my mind:
LOL!! I only *aspire* to be that trim & glossy.
9.gif

As to avatars ... I loved the cockroach/backpack of Ms. Traveling Gal ... Ajd''s terrifying chainsaw ... and the great Yahoo be-a-stylish-cartoon wind that blew through here a while back.
Yup...although I wouldn''t categorize them as my absolute favorites, TG''s cockroach backpack and AlJD''s power tool are quite memorable...hee hee!

And Deco, of course I always remember your awesome barn wedding when I see your avatar of your papillon...gorgeous and fun are two words that come to mind!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 1:35:30 AM
Author: monarch64

Date: 6/6/2007 11:37:21 PM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 6/6/2007 8:07:18 PM
Author: fatafelice
Even after seeing actual pics of her, Deco still looks like this in my mind:
LOL!! I only *aspire* to be that trim & glossy.
9.gif

As to avatars ... I loved the cockroach/backpack of Ms. Traveling Gal ... Ajd's terrifying chainsaw ... and the great Yahoo be-a-stylish-cartoon wind that blew through here a while back.
Yup...although I wouldn't categorize them as my absolute favorites, TG's cockroach backpack and AlJD's power tool are quite memorable...hee hee!

And Deco, of course I always remember your awesome barn wedding when I see your avatar of your papillon...gorgeous and fun are two words that come to mind!
LOL, I wouldn't have thought the roach/backpack would have been mentioned! Deco, my guess is you liked the confusion surrounding the avatar more than the avatar itself! I've thought about bringing back the roachbag from the dead....hehehehe...

For newbies, you can check out the What does your avatar mean? thread. It became quite funny (still smarting from being the butt of a joke
41.gif
) and you can read why a lot of PSers chose their avatars.

I love the karate chipmunk as well. That one and that animated screaming cartoon face comes to mind for me.

Oh, and I STILL picture Alj as Velma (I think that's the right Scooby Doo character.)

ETA, some of the avatars don't make sense on the thread I posted anymore since they've been changed. And oops, the thread that Deco alludes to (roach) is actually here

It's late...I'm pooped!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2007 10:47:38 PM
Author: Harriet
Maisie''s old one with her hubby carrying their son.
Thankyou Harriet - I have tried to put that one back on a number of times but it keeps saying there is an error and I can''t do it

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun thread! I like Lorelei''s cat avatar.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/7/2007 1:28:54 AM

Date: 6/6/2007 9:40:01 PM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 6/6/2007 7:48:40 PM

Yours ius actually one of my favorites. I love the holiday dressed pet picture avatars too. Cerha''s new one is a freaky but funny one.

My ultimate favorite though is Lorelie''s karate chipmunk though.

Oh, and I like IndyGirl''s Ostrich... seems so fitting with her nickname.

I don''t remember that one!!!
39.gif
Does anyone still have it anywhere??!!!

I thought I had downloaded it, but I can''t find it on my hardrive.
7.gif

I''m pretty sure she still has it though, she put it back up for a short while when I missed him last time.
5.gif
Watch this space....
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/7/2007 3:25:03 AM
Author: Maisie

Thankyou Harriet - I have tried to put that one back on a number of times but it keeps saying there is an error and I can''t do it
Maze I get that too when I was trying to put back the butt kicking karate rodent, it seems perhaps if you have used them once you have to reload them another way..

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 3:25:03 AM

did you try changing the name? when I change mine up and then go back I have to rename it.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for that MrsSalvo, I will try that.

MRSSALVO YOU ROCK! VOILA!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 8:11:18 AM
Author: Lorelei
Thanks for that MrsSalvo, I will try that.

MRSSALVO YOU ROCK! VOILA!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/6/2007 11:25:03 PM
Author: dianne
Oh! I have two that I absolutely love...but I can''t remember who they belong to...maybe someone can help.

Ok, the first one is a really fat penguin that says Poke me, I dare you.

The second one is Johnny Depp dressed like in Pirates of the Caribbean, and he is looking in the mirror and it says Maybe he''s born with it...maybe it''s Maybelline.

Both of these make me smile every single time I see them.

Anyone know? I apologize to the owners that I paid more attention to their avatar than to their name.
dianne, that one cracks me up too! It''s IrishAngel''s, hope she doesn''t mind me posting it! I giggle whenever I see it!

poke_me.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Awww, Gypsy and Sara, if ostriches could blush, mine would be. Run ostrich run! Roam free!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY CHIMPUNK (He''s a Guinea Pig isn''t he...lol)!!! He brings such a smile to my face when I see him!!! THANK YOU Lorelei!! Hope you don''t mind I copied him into the thread for prosperity.
karateguinea.jpg

zdrastvootya

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/6/2007 9:52:27 PM
Author: DMBsGirl

Date: 6/6/2007 9:51:12 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 6/6/2007 9:50:04 PM
Author: fabcrab
I think my ultimate favorite is the avatar with the hamster with the pancake hat. Gosh, I can''t remember whose it is!
I thought it was a rabbit??? LOL
Yes, that''s JenStone''s avatar, and it is a rabbit, lol. One of my faves as well
36.gif
I thought that''s what it was, but was afraid to ask.

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/6/2007 9:51:12 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 6/6/2007 9:50:04 PM
Author: fabcrab
I think my ultimate favorite is the avatar with the hamster with the pancake hat. Gosh, I can''t remember whose it is!
I thought it was a rabbit??? LOL
Oh you''re definitely correct!!
13.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
That bunny with the pancake on his head is very famous! His name was Oolong and he lived in Japan. He had his own website for a while and became a cult favourite. Here''s the Wikipedia article about him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oolong_(rabbit)

zdrastvootya

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 12:55:04 PM
Author: Independent Gal
That bunny with the pancake on his head is very famous! His name was Oolong and he lived in Japan. He had his own website for a while and became a cult favourite. Here''s the Wikipedia article about him:

Thanks for the info. I thought it was the person''s pet!

This I know: the karate hamster is not the person''s pet.

Z.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
The ostrich WAS my pet. Before he ran away.
39.gif
Can''t keep an Indy Bird caged I guess.

(yes, I''m kidding.)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have renamed the photo....... Yey!!!! There it is!!!
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Haha, thanks Lorelei AND Gypsy!!! Love that butt-kickin'' rodent!!!
30.gif

Cute thread!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are so many I love!

Lynn B and JCrow's breathtaking colorful diamond closeups
Lorelei's kneading kitty
Everyone's holiday doggies
The 'poke me, i dare you' penguin
Fatafelice's ladybug

And countless more!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I love Lorelei''s!!!!
I also love the fat penguin and the rabbit with the pancake!!!
One of my favorites too is AlJD''s...I just see that chainsaw and her straightforward very well written posts, it''s just perfect!

Of course I love everyone''s sparkly avatars!!!!!!!!!!!

M~

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 12:28:01 AM
Author: Finding_Neverland

The second one is Johnny Depp dressed like in Pirates of the Caribbean, and he is looking in the mirror and it says Maybe he's born with it...maybe it's Maybelline.

I am flattered I even got a mention in this thread!!!

TYSVM, Dianne!!!

I see so many GREAT Avatars, I wish I'd picked a more 'generic' screen name.
20.gif

But, me luvs Johnny D! Especially as Capt Jack! Argh, Matey!!
30.gif
OH! There you are! And I am mad at myself for not remembering your screen name because when I saw the avatar with the name I thought it was perfect.....I knew it was Johnny Depp but your name made me think of Hook in Peter Pan, and maybe that was your intention, but I was like "that's a perfect name with that avatar!"...and then I go and forget it...lol.........so sorry! It actually made me laugh out loud the first time I saw it. So glad you chimed in!!

ETA: I just looked at it again...can't help myself...and I see now it isn't a mirror...it's that magic compass that points in the direction of whatever he wants the most, right?........can you tell I just saw Pirates 3 on Sunday?....lol

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 9:57:47 AM
Author: DandiAndi

Oh! I have two that I absolutely love...but I can''t remember who they belong to...maybe someone can help.

Ok, the first one is a really fat penguin that says Poke me, I dare you.

The second one is Johnny Depp dressed like in Pirates of the Caribbean, and he is looking in the mirror and it says Maybe he''s born with it...maybe it''s Maybelline.

Both of these make me smile every single time I see them.

Anyone know? I apologize to the owners that I paid more attention to their avatar than to their name.
dianne, that one cracks me up too! It''s IrishAngel''s, hope she doesn''t mind me posting it! I giggle whenever I see it!
Thank you so much for posting the pic! Isn''t that the cutest? You just want to squeeze him, then he has a bit of attitude daring you to poke him...I love it!!
9.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 4:44:02 PM
9.gif
Maisie---This is so beautiful. So soothing and sweet. I forgot about that one.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 4:44:02 PM
9.gif
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/7/2007 4:04:44 PM
Author: zdrastvootya

Date: 6/7/2007 12:55:04 PM
Author: Independent Gal

Thanks for the info. I thought it was the person''s pet!

This I know: the karate hamster is not the person''s pet.

Z.
Now what makes you so sure, hmmm?
28.gif

You are welcome Gypsy!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I keep seeing or remembering ones I like....sorry, it''s hard to have favorites when so many are so good.

How about VegasAngel''s current one of the ruby lips? I usually look at that one for a few seconds when it comes up. I''m wondering "How did they do that?" It looks like a real picture but it may be a really good drawing...hard to tell. VegasAngel, where did you get that?

And Sara''a older one from a few weeks ago where she was holding her diamond in the temp setting. I remember when she originally added this pic to one of her postings she said she really liked the fact her red nail polish showed clearly thru the culet...and I was like "Well, that is neat!" So, even as a smaller pic in the avatar, I always looked to try to see the tiny spot of polish thru the culet.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Call me crazy, but one of my favorites was TravelingGal's temporary one, from the thread https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/your-avatar-is-talking-to-me.50851/page-2.

Plus that thread was one that had me totally laughing out loud.

ETA: Unfortunately it probably wouldn't have the same impact today because so many avatars have changed. You kinda had to be there.

ETA later: That's what I get for replying before reading; I didn't realize this thread and the roach backpack avatar were already mentioned, above!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't realize you all thought my penguin is so funny! I love it, but I'm easily entertained... Thanks for posting it! He does have an interesting look on his face doesn't he?

Let's see...I love DJ's Demon with the reindeer ears, Mara's batsign, anything Cehra puts up, =) jcrow's and lynn b's gorgeous diamonds, snlee's set, FireGoddess' pear, TGal's 'Hi I'm a backpack', and definitely Lorelei's karate chop guinea pig!

That's all I can think of now, but I love all of the interesting avatars on PS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results