shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I liked TG roach/backpack. I also liked Ohinbreez's ground hog but she changed it. Harriet's dogs are cute! Lorelei's is super cute too! I love cute
9.gif

Sharon's foot cracks me up. Gosh the thread that TG posted about Avatars is toooooo funny. LOL.

I love FacetFires avatar; it is so cool.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
The pups thank you.
9.gif

vintagebling

Shiny_Rock
I really like Mandarine''s avatar. The penguin is hilarious!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I finally changed my avatar from the stock photo.
This is my boyfriend and I in front of the "mouth of truth" in Rome, Italy.
Good thing we aren''t liars!
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 8:53:01 PM
Author: luckystar112
I finally changed my avatar from the stock photo.
This is my boyfriend and I in front of the 'mouth of truth' in Rome, Italy.
Good thing we aren't liars!
2.gif
In Rome we never made it there!
15.gif
That is sooooo cool Lucky! Nice avatar
face23.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Skippy!

We never would have even known it was there if we hadn''t read about it in this book called "1000 things to see before you die" or something like that. It''s placed outside of some random church in Rome...it actually seems out of place where it is, but oh well. You definitely have to be looking for it, and once you see it you''re like, "oh". It''s cool looking and all, but I think they should move it to a busier area so more people can see it and learn the history of it. Oh well!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 9:11:24 PM
Author: luckystar112
Thanks Skippy!

We never would have even known it was there if we hadn''t read about it in this book called ''1000 things to see before you die'' or something like that. It''s placed outside of some random church in Rome...it actually seems out of place where it is, but oh well. You definitely have to be looking for it, and once you see it you''re like, ''oh''. It''s cool looking and all, but I think they should move it to a busier area so more people can see it and learn the history of it. Oh well!
I heard it was sort of far from us; we were by the Patheon at Hotel Nationale so we had to hike everywhere
1.gif

I love that you went to Capri too!
2.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 8:37:32 PM
Author: vintagebling
I really like Mandarine''s avatar. The penguin is hilarious!

awww, I feel so honored!
2.gif
Thanks!
9.gif

M~
12.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m particularly fond of JenStone''s bunny with pancake hat! And deco can change her avatar as many times as she wants to but she''ll always be a puppy to me. And fata''s ladybug.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, thanks SG! I was just thinking when you posted on my thread in BWW, that the pic in *your* avatar is to die for. Mmmmm...chunky facets...mmmm.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love a lot of them, especially the ones with people's kids, especially Maisie's precious James...or great bling.

But, Lorelei's are always the BEST. And I loved the one that showed Lynda Carter becoming Wonder Woman and I loved the dancing cat, I just cannot recall who's they are or were...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results