shape
carat
color
clarity

Fave Signature Scent or Scents 2007

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/27/2007 4:03:42 PM
Author: katebar

Date: 11/20/2007 10:34:43 PM
Author: diamondfan
Tried the newest Prada and it dried down like soap on me. I love the new Marc Jacobs Daisy, it smells clean and flowery but soft!
I wanted to love this but it literally smelt like cardboard on me!
My daughter bought the Daisy and it is gorgeous but I like something stronger.
I have been wearing Chanel Gardenia but really is not very long lasting so *sigh* I don''t think it will become my signature scent which I was sort of hoping for.
I have just ordered the Comptoir Sud Vanille Abricot and I hoping that will be a nice summery scent for me.
HI:

Have you tried the new Aerin Lauder Private Collection Tuberose GArdenia? It is a heady scent and lasted on me.....

cheers--Sharon

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 10:02:59 AM
Author: canuk-gal

Date: 11/20/2007 10:34:43 PM
Author: diamondfan
Tried the newest Prada and it dried down like soap on me. I love the new Marc Jacobs Daisy, it smells clean and flowery but soft!
I wanted to love this but it literally smelt like cardboard on me!
My daughter bought the Daisy and it is gorgeous but I like something stronger.
I have been wearing Chanel Gardenia but really is not very long lasting so *sigh* I don''t think it will become my signature scent which I was sort of hoping for.
I have just ordered the Comptoir Sud Vanille Abricot and I hoping that will be a nice summery scent for me.
HI:

Have you tried the new Aerin Lauder Private Collection Tuberose GArdenia? It is a heady scent and lasted on me.....

cheers--Sharon
Thanks Canuk-Girl I read about this last night so thought I would try it out over the weekend

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 4:53:38 PM
Author: sera

I have this and love it in moderation. It''s pretty heavy and sweet. It is very tropical... but I spray it once (not directly on me but let it fall on me) and that''s it- otherwise it seems overwhelming on me- especially on hot summery days.
Sera yes moderation is the key. I love in a tropical climate and I think it compliments it. But I agree one spray delay and walk or something (I think carson on Queer eye had a little saying LOL).

chicagohills

Rough_Rock
I have found my new fall/winter scent. It''s called 1270 by Frapin. This stuff is amazing on me. I switch it out with Film Noir by Ayala Moriel.

Madam Bijoux, I dug out my old decanter of L''Heure Bleue again when you mentioned it. It was AMAZING. Thanks! I''m so glad I gave it another try.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Some of these uncommon fragrances many of you are mentioning I would love to try... where/how can I get samples?

It would also help me out trying to find some scents similar to a couple perfumes I like but don''t stay on me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results