shape
carat
color
clarity

ENGAGED!!! Cushion Cut w/Vera Wang Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
...but I''m ALMOST DONE!!!

(Here it is in the Christmas Tree lights!)

lfaz26.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Last one! Bedtime for me! Thanks for looking!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

lfaz27.jpg

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is absolutely beautiful and what nice hands you have. Cute story! You two make a lovely couple. Congratulations! Have you chosen a wedding band?

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Y''all are so cute together. I love love love the ring on your hand and its GORGEOUS! I think he''s lying about the carat weight, because it looks so much bigger than that, especially for a cushion! Thankis for finally giving us an update!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ALBI !!!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Lovely ring and you SHOULD let little Albi jr wear it when she wants too
41.gif
Excellent news!!

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE your setting! Where did you find Vera Wang fine jewelery?
Did you have to go to a flagship store?

I want to go look at her bridal collection now!!!!!!!!!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!! Congratulations on your engagement and that stunning ring! I love the little diamonds on top of the prongs! And I agree with Appletini -- that stone looks HUGE, esp. for a cushion!!!!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love it! Congratulations!

What kind of a band where you thinking of?

Blod
35.gif

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
OMG it''s beautiful and the setting is perfect!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful and so delicate!!!!
30.gif
Congratulations again.
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No wonder you are so thrilled - it is stunning! Congrats!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
What a fantastic ring, I love the result and especially the thin band - the stone really pops! Especially had a laugh at the ring on kitty''s toe. So funny. It''s beautiful. Congratulations!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it. Gorgeous stone and the setting....i''m totally drooling over here. the diamonds on the prongs and tips...yummy...congrats

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s absolutely gorgeous!!! So delicate and dainty, it looks great on your hand. Congratulations!!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
What a great ring!!! I love cushions--and Vera Wang jewellery, so exquisite.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Your cat''s pretty cute, too.

But please be careful skiing with it. I was at Killington this past week and saw a flyer some poor woman put up. She lost her e-ring on the slopes (round with 2 pears in platinum). I felt so bad.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
THE RING IS SO PRETTY!

THE DIAMOND LOOKS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love the setting (and story of the engagement)....How wonderful!!!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Wow it is a very beautiful setting!!!
30.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! What a great story and gorgeous ring. I love the part about him thinking Christmas was the 30th. I love the Vera Wang setting... how does it feel on?

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous!! I love your ring
30.gif
I was beginning to wonder when you''d post your ring
31.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! MY! WORD!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gorgeous, gorgeous ring! STUNNING diamond, too! Looks HUGE! I LOVE IT!!!
Congratulations!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yippee! I love it and you are right it looks HUGE!!! Congrats, and that VW setting is perfect!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW your story is so cute, and that RING!!!!! It is gorgeous!! I love the low-set head and the pave prongs and band too. Congratulations!!!

natlaw

Rough_Rock
Oh, it is absolutely beautiful! Simple and Stunning :)

Congratulations,
Natasha

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOOOOOH. Is this our first VERA? I can''t believe it''s 1.08, which is a great size BTW, but it''s poppin off your finger like 2+. (Love those rectangular cushions & radiants & emeralds)

So happy for you both!!!

Silly Side notes:
1) my fiance & I may also wed in the Adirondacks - near Indian Lake (fall 2007 ish)
2) your new kitty looks JUST like my baby Clementine looked at that age. If you wanna see adult preview pix - PM me!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Yayyyyyy thanks everyone!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I''m going to try to answer all the questions posed now....

Originally, my fiance (!!!) thought that the setting came with the matching band, so he was planning to do that, but apparently it didn''t, so we don''t have it yet. But the plan is to get the matching Vera Wang band which is also superskinny with micropave.

It feels SO GREAT on!!!!! I hardly even notice it. (feeling-wise, I mean, you can''t help but notice it visually!
30.gif
) I had heard that you couldn''t feel the diamonds on the side of the band on your other fingers but was unsure how that would work, but sure enough it doesn''t feel any different than the tiny silver ring I used to wear. The center stone sways from side to side on occasion but it stays put pretty well. It''s a teensy bit loose-ish now since it''s winter, but my fingers swell A LOT in warmer weather, and it''s not so loose that it could get around my knuckle without a good tug, so I think the fit is perfect.

As for losing the ring skiing - SO SCARY!!! I put mine in a hard plastic pouch zipped into a secure coat pocket and checked for it every 30 seconds, so I don''t think there''s any way it could have gotten out. But I should admit that the next day we went skiing I decided not to take it because it was too much for my nerves that first time.
32.gif

My fiance (!!!) got the setting at Michael C. Fina in New York, and he said they had five to ten different Vera Wang settings there. They had to ship it to Vera Wang to get my stone set in it though.

Okay, I THINK that''s everything I specifically needed to respond to?? Sorry if I missed anything! And thanks again everyone!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
I love it soooooooo much!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Congratulations!! It is absolutely gorgeous, and you are right, it looks HUGE on your finger!

And I love the pics with your kitty
2.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! So dainty and delicate.

CONGRATS to the happy couple.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hehehe, Albi, your obvious excitement is soooooooo cute! LOL!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your ring is just gorgeous!! So dainty and delicate, it really makes that stone POP!!! And it looks perfect on your hand! Not everyone could pull off such a delicate setting so well, but it really looks perfect on your hand.

I''m off to read your other thread!
9.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful! I really really love the diamond prongs. That is so unique and lovely!

Lyss

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW that stone on that little band looks nowhere NEAR 1 ct...more like at least twice that big!!! It''s a gorgeous ring and looks so beautiful on your hand...and so much huger!!!!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results