shape
carat
color
clarity

Elle_71125 and mrs-b take...Olive Garden?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not only is the bling beautiful but these two women are even more beautiful inside and out than the gems.
Gorgeousness all around ♥️♥️♥️

Could not have said this better myself. What a treat to see these beautiful pieces all together!! As well as the beautiful ladies. Thanks for sharing!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
As requested - here are a couple of photos of some of my rings. The one on the bottom left - sitting at the base of my pinky finger - was one of Elle's favorites and is, in fact, also my daughter's favorite. And the fascinating part is that the beautiful rich green baguettes in that ring were bought many years ago *from* Elle! So there you go - full circle!

And I've included one more photo of Beloved. I also took my pendants and my earrings (I do love my earrings!), so I turned up with a large bag of things! @kenny - no, nobody commented as we asked for a booth in a back corner, and the only person who saw what we were doing was our waitress, and we covered our stuff when she was at the table. So it was all pretty discreet.

IMG_2998.jpg

IMG_2760.jpg

I've decided I now want an emerald and diamond 5 stone (3 emeralds and 2 diamonds) cut in OEC style. I've gone to the dark side. Thanks, @elle_71125!! There was zero chance I was going to see your emerald 3 stone and not get all silly and obsessy about emeralds! Seriously. Not kidding. I've gone back and forth on emeralds for years, and seeing yours, and hearing @Dreamer_D's plans have thrown me over the edge.

I also love emeralds and of course Elle’s ring is stunning!!! An OEC and emerald five stone would be fantastic. In fact mixed shaped with rectangular emerald cuts and round diamonds is such a fantastic look.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, ok. So we're a long way from Kim and Kourtney taking NY, but we did have a wonderful time with the bottomless soup, salad and bread combo! And I'll *guarantee* you that we had the best jewelry buffet going on at our table - by far!

I have to say - it was my first time meeting the lovely Elle, and her jewelry is :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:!! I was feeling pretty confident in the haul I brought, until she opened her ring box and I saw, in one overwhelming, crashing wave, why she is the PS Queen of Color! Gorgeous designs, every one, and stunning colors! I on;y took a couple of photos - and I regret it! The fact that I didn't get some individual shots of her new emerald and diamond 3 stone is a travesty! The emerald is STUNNING.

We nattered in a corner booth for over 2 hours, till we were joined by Mr-B, who sat for a bit before dragging me away. @elle_71125 - thank you SO much for a wonderful time; it was a joy to meet you! ox

ETA Unfortunately, the lighting in Olive Garden is - literally - yellow. But even that couldn't take away the beautiful of this meet-up. :bigsmile:

IMG_3789.jpg

IMG_3777.jpg

sounds like such a fun time! I am always up for ogling jewels

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All are so stunning and mesmerizing!
Thank you! :kiss2:

And you did what I failed to do - thanks so much, Elle, for that video! I feel like that ring box should be the cover page for Pricescope!

So - my favorite 5:
1) Top left corner - Clover. The warmest, lushest, most full-hearted diamond you could hope to meet. And her custom cut halo is the thing of dreams.
2) Bottom right corner. The most perfectly colored blue topaz, with diamond sides. Set in...platinum? (@elle_71125 - please forgive my mistakes here and correct at will!)
3) Far left, 3rd row down - the sweetest oval of pure sapphire pinkness with a substantial diamond halo! For someone like Elle, who is a self-confessed pink lover - this is deliciousness!
4) Second bottom row, 3rd line along - grape colored goodness (sapphire, right?) with substantial diamond sides. (All the three stones - of course! - scratched my 3 stone itch, which is based on a love that is true and eternal!
5) And sadly the emerald and diamond 3 stone is not here - and for those who haven't seen it - you're missing out! Even Mr-B said "Wow! Look at that color!" when he saw it - and, much as I love him, Mr-B's knowledge of colored gems is...er...fleeting, at best. But true quality shines through, and this beauty is all class.
Here is Elle's link when she first shared Miss Green and Gorgeous with PriceScope:
And here's a hand shot - which, I promise you, is not quite as pure and bright green as this stunner is in person!

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 7.20.27 PM.png

And, without trying to embarrass Elle, you really can tell when a person has dedicated themselves to an interest. When it's gone beyond a passing fancy to a true love of subject. It was an education and a pleasure to see these gems and the love with which they've been handled.
You sure do know how to compliment a girl. Thank you so very much! :kiss2:
It was a true pleasure meeting you and having the opportunity to play with all your lovely treasures (including Mr. B, who is just the sweetest).

Wow! :P2 What an incredible jewellery collection @elle_71125. I just love your rings. Thanks for sharing with us.

But blustery weather - naw! where’s your snow???:lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:
Thank you very much! :love::love:
We had really crappy weather yesterday. No snow, but it was cold and rainy…and that wind was making me long for some warm Florida weather. :knockout:

Ohhhh!!! How I would have loved to be in that Olive Garden. @elle_71125 your collection is just so amazing! Between you and @mrs-b.....that is quite a perfect collection and two lovely ladies.
Thank you! You would have loved it! Let me tell you, the second Mrs. B walked in with a big ‘ol bag of jewelry, all I could think was I did NOT bring enough! And I was proven right, since I spent a decadent amount of time pawing through all her beauties, with stars in my eyes. :mrgreen:

Your choice of colors is amazing! Beautiful!
Thank you! I’m channeling my inner Lisa Frank. :lol:
(Kinda dating myself there. lol)

IMG_9695.jpeg

How fun for both of you! Stunning jewelry and two beautiful ladies!
Thank you, Kim! :kiss2: Mrs. B shines just as bright as her beautiful jewelry collection. Lovely inside and out!

How fun! Though I am very upset with you both that you did not take one billion photos for us. This is the best part for the online hordes!

@mrs-b do you have a thread or more photos and specs about the diamond and Ruby five stone? I’d love to know more about it.
I don’t know what we were thinking. :eek2: Seriously, we spent so much time chatting and playing with sparkly things. We clearly took living in the moment to the Nth degree, and it wasn’t until the very end of our blingy play date that Mrs. B had the great idea to take pictures. You don’t know how hard I’m kicking myself. I had THE Beloved on my finger and didn’t think to take a picture. Why, why, why?!?! :wall: :doh:

This is just the best thing ever. I'll be going over and OVER these posts.
mrs-b and Elle, OMG, what a treat!
Thank you! :kiss2: I really wish we had remembered to get it all on camera. It was SO much fun playing with all her gorgeous bling.

Omg what an amazing olive garden adventure !!!!

I am beyond jealous, both of your collections are TDF!
Thank you so very much! :love: I would have loved to have you there…I adore your bling!

The jewelry pieces are absolutely gorgeous. But I can't help to notice both of you have beautiful, glowy skin? Under those terrible lighting at Olive Garden, you gals look absolutely stunning, imagine if the lighting was actually decent. Spill the beans, share your skin care tips! Did you both secretly get a facial before Olive Garden?

Your natural beauty shines even without the jewelry. :kiss2:
You are way too kind :love:. I will say, Mrs. B has absolutely beautiful skin. I actually complimented her on it while we were there. She’ll play it off, but damn it, I’m serious. The fact that, despite having a terrible amount of difficulty with her heath, she still has the audacity to look so lovely…I just don’t know whether to be pissed off or impressed. :lol-2:

As for skincare secrets, as the great Baz Luhrmann sang,
“Wear sunscreen. If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it. The long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists…”

And if you have no idea what I’m talking about, here’s a link to the song:

Did any customers or employees recognize what a unique and extraordinary thing was happening?

Did they whisper, gossip, gather around, gawk, and stare?
Did anyone talk to you two about your goodies?

I think if the venue was The Ritz others would "get it".
But ... Olive Garden? :o

If Kenny was one of you too and someone approached us, I'd have told them I'm a buyer from Walmart meeting with a vendor. :lol-2:

Sorry, I'm just ... nosey.png ey
Honestly, if anyone saw us playing with all that bling, I didn’t notice. I was too busy playing with Mrs. B’s gorgeous bling. :mrgreen:We did request a pretty private/ isolated spot, so that probably helped. And Mrs. B was very good about closing things up when the waitress came near.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this & dribbling / zooming in on ALL the pictures. Elle - that video is mesmerising. The colours are amazing!

What a beautiful pair of ladies you are. I would love to meet other PSers (there are a couple not too far from me, but we’ve never organised anything) and I love reading of get togethers & looking at the glowing pretties :kiss2:
Thank you, Ally. :love: We had the worst lighting, but it was still a magical experience playing with another bling friend’s collection. If you ever get the chance to meet up with a fellow PSer, I highly recommend it. I was very nervous because meeting “new” people is hella scary to me, but meeting someone who truly understands and shares your passion for bling is priceless.

I do not recommend doing what I did, which was getting up to use the restroom, while leaving the majority of my bling collection back at the table with a fellow bling lover…without a second thought. :shifty: Thank God Mrs. B is a good person, because that was very foolish of me. I have no excuse, except to say that Mrs. B is one of those people who makes you feel like you’re old friends.

You are SO kind, @SomethingNew! I can only speak for myself (tho I can 100% confirm that Elle has beautiful skin) - and I'm turning 64 in a couple of months. So my skin is rather less than stellar these days. If I have any 'secret' at all - it's genetics! Thanks Mom!
All I’m going to say is that you have gorgeous skin. Very soft and luminous looking. If you think it’s “less than stellar these days,” I seriously can’t imagine how incredible it must have looked before yesterday. I meant it when I said I hope I have skin as lovely as yours at 63. :kiss2:

As requested - here are a couple of photos of some of my rings. The one on the bottom left - sitting at the base of my pinky finger - was one of Elle's favorites and is, in fact, also my daughter's favorite. And the fascinating part is that the beautiful rich green baguettes in that ring were bought many years ago *from* Elle! So there you go - full circle!

And I've included one more photo of Beloved. I also took my pendants and my earrings (I do love my earrings!), so I turned up with a large bag of things! @kenny - no, nobody commented as we asked for a booth in a back corner, and the only person who saw what we were doing was our waitress, and we covered our stuff when she was at the table. So it was all pretty discreet.

IMG_2998.jpg

IMG_2760.jpg

I've decided I now want an emerald and diamond 5 stone (3 emeralds and 2 diamonds) cut in OEC style. I've gone to the dark side. Thanks, @elle_71125!! There was zero chance I was going to see your emerald 3 stone and not get all silly and obsessy about emeralds! Seriously. Not kidding. I've gone back and forth on emeralds for years, and seeing yours, and hearing @Dreamer_D's plans have thrown me over the edge.
Knowing you, it’s going to be the most incredible emerald 5 stone ever! Vivid green emeralds and the brightest diamonds money can buy…yummy! :mrgreen:

Side note: I now NEED to know what @Dreamer_D is planning. Commence research mode. :evil2:

Not only is the bling beautiful but these two women are even more beautiful inside and out than the gems.
Gorgeousness all around ♥️♥️♥️
Thank you so much, Missy! :kiss2::kiss2: Thank means a lot coming from you, the Queen of Kindness.

sounds like such a fun time! I am always up for ogling jewels
It was a blast! I was nervous, but I’m so glad I went because ogling Mrs. B’s jewels was an experience and a half. Luckily for me, she has a personality just as lovely as her collection. :mrgreen:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not recommend doing what I did, which was getting up to use the restroom, while leaving the majority of my bling collection back at the table with a fellow bling lover…without a second thought. :shifty: Thank God Mrs. B is a good person, because that was very foolish of me. I have no excuse, except to say that Mrs. B is one of those people who makes you feel like you’re old friends.

@elle_71125 - you left the table and I said to Mr-B - "Oh lord! Give me a napkin so I can cover her things!! And turn your back to the aisle so people can't get in! And...and...!!" Basically, I pictured "Worst Case Scenario" and had a little breakdown!! I swear I would have thrown myself bodily onto your collection to protect it had anyone come within reach of that priceless jewelry box!! :eek2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 - you left the table and I said to Mr-B - "Oh lord! Give me a napkin so I can cover her things!! And turn your back to the aisle so people can't get in! And...and...!!" Basically, I pictured "Worst Case Scenario" and had a little breakdown!! I swear I would have thrown myself bodily onto your collection to protect it had anyone come within reach of that priceless jewelry box!! :eek2:

I am so sorry! I clearly wasn’t thinking properly, which I realized about 1/2 way through my restroom break when my brain chimed in with a “Good lord, girl. Do you realize what you just did?” Needless to say, I got back right quick and in a hurry. Thank goodness Mr. B was there by that point!

And all that after we had spoken about panic attacks. :-o

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness! :eek-2:
This thread is starting to read like the beginning of a crime novel. :-o

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
What a fun meeting! I love to see pictures of PSers to get a face with the name. You are both beautiful ladies. What fun that must have been!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful picture of the two of you! Thanking for sharing your happy day and your beautiful jewelry with all of us here. @elle_71125, my mind would still be foggy if I spent an afternoon looking at both your collections. I’m glad you both had so much fun. This is such a happy thread!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fabulous!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful picture of the two of you! Thanking for sharing your happy day and your beautiful jewelry with all of us here. @elle_71125, my mind would still be foggy if I spent an afternoon looking at both your collections. I’m glad you both had so much fun. This is such a happy thread!

+ a billion

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you both had an awesome time!!!!!!
I am cracking up about the left behind jewels!
Just goes to show Mrs-b rocks!!!
I certainly did and I like to think Mrs. B did too. And yes, she really does rock. :mrgreen:

What a fun meeting! I love to see pictures of PSers to get a face with the name. You are both beautiful ladies. What fun that must have been!
Thank you! It was a blast, in my opinion at least. What could be better than an afternoon playing with bling? :D

Thank you! :kiss2: I spent the rest of the day thinking about all Mrs. B’s fabulous pieces, and kicking my self for forgetting to take bling pics. lol

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I certainly did and I like to think Mrs. B did too. And yes, she really does rock. :mrgreen:

Thank you! It was a blast, in my opinion at least. What could be better than an afternoon playing with bling? :D

Thank you! :kiss2: I spent the rest of the day thinking about all Mrs. B’s fabulous pieces, and kicking my self for forgetting to take bling pics. lol

You were the best lunch date ever!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Love this! I’ve been fortunate enough to chat with @mrs-b on the phone. She is a kind and beautiful soul. This would be a great get-together, both for the people and the bling!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this! I’ve been fortunate enough to chat with @mrs-b on the phone. She is a kind and beautiful soul. This would be a great get-together, both for the people and the bling!

Join us!! <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results