shape
carat
color
clarity

Elle_71125 and mrs-b take...Olive Garden?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, ok. So we're a long way from Kim and Kourtney taking NY, but we did have a wonderful time with the bottomless soup, salad and bread combo! And I'll *guarantee* you that we had the best jewelry buffet going on at our table - by far!

I have to say - it was my first time meeting the lovely Elle, and her jewelry is :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:!! I was feeling pretty confident in the haul I brought, until she opened her ring box and I saw, in one overwhelming, crashing wave, why she is the PS Queen of Color! Gorgeous designs, every one, and stunning colors! I on;y took a couple of photos - and I regret it! The fact that I didn't get some individual shots of her new emerald and diamond 3 stone is a travesty! The emerald is STUNNING.

We nattered in a corner booth for over 2 hours, till we were joined by Mr-B, who sat for a bit before dragging me away. @elle_71125 - thank you SO much for a wonderful time; it was a joy to meet you! ox

ETA Unfortunately, the lighting in Olive Garden is - literally - yellow. But even that couldn't take away the beautiful of this meet-up. :bigsmile:

IMG_3789.jpg

IMG_3777.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well, I died! And not bc of the bottomless soup! PS'ers are gorgeous!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I just love hearing stories like this and people from PS meet up in person. I hope to do so one day. It looks like y’all had an amazing time and I love looking at all the beautiful jewels but also your pretty faces! :)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In case you haven’t already met her, @mrs-b is truly a delight. She’s elegant yet extremely welcoming and approachable. I have never met a PSer in person, so I was extremely nervous and, not gonna lie, a little bit intimidated. I mean, she’s freaking Mrs. B! A PS icon! Thankfully, I had nothing to worry about. She is so easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable. Ever the hostess, she even brought me a gift! :kiss2: She really let this self proclaimed introvert crawl out of her shell for a bit of lunchtime bling-filled fun. I even let her share my picture, which is a real stretch for me. lol.

So onto the deets.
First and foremost, I got to try on Beloved…and boy was I foolish (and a wee bit shortsighted) for not thinking to take pictures, because WOW!!! Y’all need to trust me when I say that is one stunning ring! The profile is everything! @mrs-b , I’d love if you could post a pic of it in this thread because it is seriously wowza!

IMG_9676.jpeg

Mrs. B brought a smorgasbord of blingy delights. Everything from pendants to pins. And the overwhelming vibe was luxury with sentiment. Everything has such beautiful heft to it that just screams luxury, but that is nothing compared to how sentimental every piece is. I love that everything has a story, from the night sky in Australia, to her love of Christmas. It was a true pleasure to hear all those stories (except for your dog eating your bling…that one is just tragic :eek2:).

Since I didn’t take any pics (smacks herself for her sheer stupidity), I scrounged up some of Mrs. B bling pics just for fun. So, here were a couple of my favorites.

This incredible pearl necklace is devine. They’re not your grandmother’s pearls, that’s for sure. I didn’t even think I liked pearls before today, but you may have converted me. So many beautiful colors!
IMG_9680.jpeg

The diamonds are all out of this world bright & sparkly. As a color loving girl, I have really considered diamonds as just a way to showcase my sparkly CS gems…but boy was I proven wrong. Every diamond Mrs. B has (large to small) is just a freaking shining beacon of light. I couldn’t get over how bright and sparkly they all were. Just wow!
This cluster was one of my favorites!
IMG_9683.jpeg

These opals were magnificent!
This pic doesn’t do this stone justice at all. This opal is incredibly luminous. It just shimmers with color and was hands down one of my favorite pieces. I have never seen an opal quite like it.
IMG_9681.jpeg

And these elegant beauties steal the show. This is another one of those “must see in person” things. They are gorgeous! And Mrs. B’s future plans are to die for.
IMG_9685.png

Another one of my favorites. So bright and comfortable to wear!
IMG_9682.jpeg

I don’t have any enamel pieces, but this one could easily sway me. The color and design are incredible! I love all things green and this has the most perfect teal green color.
IMG_9674.jpeg

You could see the love Mrs. b has for this sentimental piece. Each little bauble perfectly designed and filled with meaning. I adore the little yellow lemon!
IMG_9675.jpeg

And this ruby ring is gorgeous in person. I’m working on a ruby halo ring, and the color on these babies took all my dull / too dark ruby fears away.
IMG_9684.jpeg

Thank you again, Mrs. B for such a perfect, bling filled lunch. I loved every bit of our time together today, and I can’t wait to blab all about it to my DH once he gets home. :mrgreen:

Ps. Meeting Mr. B was a delight. He’s such a sweetheart.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope Mr-b is a Black Belt in Taekwondo or at least had some serious pepper spray available. That’s a lot of jewels the likes I doubt an Olive Garden has ever seen! WOW!

Two gorgeous ladies, you both outshine all the awe-inspiring gems. Spectacular eye candy! (How were the breadsticks?) :P2

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope Mr-b is a Black Belt in Taekwondo or at least had some serious pepper spray available. That’s a lot of jewels the likes I doubt an Olive Garden has ever seen! WOW!

Two gorgeous ladies, you both outshine all the awe-inspiring gems. Spectacular eye candy! (How were the breadsticks?) :P2

I had 2 breadsticks, @Bonfire. There was no excuse. :mrgreen:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And because I endeavor to be a good PSer, I stood out in this blustery weather to take a quick video of my bling. Quick being the operative word, because it is VERY uncomfortable out there right now. :knockout:

All are so stunning and mesmerizing!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And because I endeavor to be a good PSer, I stood out in this blustery weather to take a quick video of my bling. Quick being the operative word, because it is VERY uncomfortable out there right now. :knockout:

And you did what I failed to do - thanks so much, Elle, for that video! I feel like that ring box should be the cover page for Pricescope!

So - my favorite 5:
1) Top left corner - Clover. The warmest, lushest, most full-hearted diamond you could hope to meet. And her custom cut halo is the thing of dreams.
2) Bottom right corner. The most perfectly colored blue topaz, with diamond sides. Set in...platinum? (@elle_71125 - please forgive my mistakes here and correct at will!)
3) Far left, 3rd row down - the sweetest oval of pure sapphire pinkness with a substantial diamond halo! For someone like Elle, who is a self-confessed pink lover - this is deliciousness!
4) Second bottom row, 3rd line along - grape colored goodness (sapphire, right?) with substantial diamond sides. (All the three stones - of course! - scratched my 3 stone itch, which is based on a love that is true and eternal!
5) And sadly the emerald and diamond 3 stone is not here - and for those who haven't seen it - you're missing out! Even Mr-B said "Wow! Look at that color!" when he saw it - and, much as I love him, Mr-B's knowledge of colored gems is...er...fleeting, at best. But true quality shines through, and this beauty is all class.
Here is Elle's link when she first shared Miss Green and Gorgeous with PriceScope:
And here's a hand shot - which, I promise you, is not quite as pure and bright green as this stunner is in person!

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 7.20.27 PM.png

And, without trying to embarrass Elle, you really can tell when a person has dedicated themselves to an interest. When it's gone beyond a passing fancy to a true love of subject. It was an education and a pleasure to see these gems and the love with which they've been handled.

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So one last thing - if you're thinking of meeting up with a PSer - do it! PSers are among some of the loveliest people I've ever met. Do your due diligence for safety's sake - but then - leap in! The only thing better than loving jewelry is sharing that love with a fellow bling-o-phile!

Personally, I feel another PS get-together coming on.... <3

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock

Wow! :P2 What an incredible jewellery collection @elle_71125. I just love your rings. Thanks for sharing with us.

But blustery weather - naw! where’s your snow???:lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fun for both of you! Stunning jewelry and two beautiful ladies!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
How fun! Though I am very upset with you both that you did not take one billion photos for us. This is the best part for the online hordes!

@mrs-b do you have a thread or more photos and specs about the diamond and Ruby five stone? I’d love to know more about it.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dreamer_D - we were terrible PSers when it came to photo taking responsibilities! I can only say it was because we were chatting so much!

Here's the thread I did on the ruby and diamond ring some years back. It's a lovely ring and is a great favorite with me.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Dreamer_D - we were terrible PSers when it came to photo taking responsibilities! I can only say it was because we were chatting so much!

Here's the thread I did on the ruby and diamond ring some years back. It's a lovely ring and is a great favorite with me.

Thank you so much! It’s so beautiful. Do you remember the approximate diameters of the gems? The diamonds must be about 4.8? Are they slightly graduated? I can’t quite tell.

I am in the process of creating a 20th anniversary ring for myself and I am gathering the gems right now. I have three matched 5mm OECs I found on eBay and I have been pondering adding a couple of rubies, sort of the inverse of your ring. Diamonds and rubies are my and my husbands birthstones and I have always wanted a ruby and diamond ring for that reason. And the proportions are so lovely on your ring! But my diamonds are basically all the same size. One is 5.2 and two are 5mm, so the smallest difference, barely apparent to the eye. I don’t think I can achieve the same balance that your ring has if your gems are tapered.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg what an amazing olive garden adventure !!!!

I am beyond jealous, both of your collections are TDF!

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The jewelry pieces are absolutely gorgeous. But I can't help to notice both of you have beautiful, glowy skin? Under those terrible lighting at Olive Garden, you gals look absolutely stunning, imagine if the lighting was actually decent. Spill the beans, share your skin care tips! Did you both secretly get a facial before Olive Garden?

Your natural beauty shines even without the jewelry. :kiss2:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, what a heart-warming GTG! :clap::clap::clap:
Many years ago I attended a few, and it was wonderful!
What wonderful people, and gorgeous bling!!! :love:

Please halo me, because I'm emerald-green with envy!!!

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did any customers or employees recognize what a unique and extraordinary thing was happening?

Did they whisper, gossip, gather around, gawk, and stare?
Did anyone talk to you two about your goodies?

I think if the venue was The Ritz others would "get it".
But ... Olive Garden? :o

If Kenny was one of you too and someone approached us, I'd have told them I'm a buyer from Walmart meeting with a vendor. :lol-2:

Sorry, I'm just ... nosey.png ey

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this & dribbling / zooming in on ALL the pictures. Elle - that video is mesmerising. The colours are amazing!

What a beautiful pair of ladies you are. I would love to meet other PSers (there are a couple not too far from me, but we’ve never organised anything) and I love reading of get togethers & looking at the glowing pretties :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! It’s so beautiful. Do you remember the approximate diameters of the gems? The diamonds must be about 4.8? Are they slightly graduated? I can’t quite tell.

I am in the process of creating a 20th anniversary ring for myself and I am gathering the gems right now. I have three matched 5mm OECs I found on eBay and I have been pondering adding a couple of rubies, sort of the inverse of your ring. Diamonds and rubies are my and my husbands birthstones and I have always wanted a ruby and diamond ring for that reason. And the proportions are so lovely on your ring! But my diamonds are basically all the same size. One is 5.2 and two are 5mm, so the smallest difference, barely apparent to the eye. I don’t think I can achieve the same balance that your ring has if your gems are tapered.

This project sounds gorgeous!

The center three stones on my ring are roughly the same size - all 4.85mm, give or take a couple hundredths of a mm. The outer stones are roughly 4.7 - 4.75mm. So you could definitely reproduce the same look!

I wish I could do something like you're doing with OECs; I love that look!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The jewelry pieces are absolutely gorgeous. But I can't help to notice both of you have beautiful, glowy skin? Under those terrible lighting at Olive Garden, you gals look absolutely stunning, imagine if the lighting was actually decent. Spill the beans, share your skin care tips! Did you both secretly get a facial before Olive Garden?

Your natural beauty shines even without the jewelry. :kiss2:

You are SO kind, @SomethingNew! I can only speak for myself (tho I can 100% confirm that Elle has beautiful skin) - and I'm turning 64 in a couple of months. So my skin is rather less than stellar these days. If I have any 'secret' at all - it's genetics! Thanks Mom!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As requested - here are a couple of photos of some of my rings. The one on the bottom left - sitting at the base of my pinky finger - was one of Elle's favorites and is, in fact, also my daughter's favorite. And the fascinating part is that the beautiful rich green baguettes in that ring were bought many years ago *from* Elle! So there you go - full circle!

And I've included one more photo of Beloved. I also took my pendants and my earrings (I do love my earrings!), so I turned up with a large bag of things! @kenny - no, nobody commented as we asked for a booth in a back corner, and the only person who saw what we were doing was our waitress, and we covered our stuff when she was at the table. So it was all pretty discreet.

IMG_2998.jpg

IMG_2760.jpg

I've decided I now want an emerald and diamond 5 stone (3 emeralds and 2 diamonds) cut in OEC style. I've gone to the dark side. Thanks, @elle_71125!! There was zero chance I was going to see your emerald 3 stone and not get all silly and obsessy about emeralds! Seriously. Not kidding. I've gone back and forth on emeralds for years, and seeing yours, and hearing @Dreamer_D's plans have thrown me over the edge.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not only is the bling beautiful but these two women are even more beautiful inside and out than the gems.
Gorgeousness all around ♥️♥️♥️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results