shape
carat
color
clarity

Doesn''t it make you cringe to see such filthy diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 1:22:23 PM
Author: Harriet

Date: 9/17/2008 12:09:06 PM
Author: Miranda

Date: 9/17/2008 12:45:04 AM
It''s always dirty because of my Purell habit.
You too? Mine''s more of an addiction than a habit.
28.gif

Does your eternity band get gross? I have one and I don''t wear it that often because it gets so dirty with hand wipe residue, hand sanitizers, and lotion.
Are we twins? I carry hand wipes too! I''m not sure how gross my w-band is. I''ll go check.
Well, is it gross?

Haha - yes, I think we ARE twins.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think we''d have a riot together.

It''s not gross. Yet.

Right now, I have a prong safety obssession. Leon is getting irritated.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 8:59:56 PM
I think we''d have a riot together.

It''s not gross. Yet.

Right now, I have a prong safety obssession. Leon is getting irritated.
I think we would, too!
28.gif

I had a prong safety obsession for a while, too. I had it at the jeweler all the time asking them to check the prongs.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve had an ultrasonic cleaner for a while, but only ever used plain water and a little dish liquid. Then I discovered the ultrasonic cleaning thread that advised using hot water and windex in the US. Since then, my jewellery looks so incredibly clean and sparkling I have to hold myself back from raving about it to everyone I see wearing diamonds.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Doesn''t bother me. I''ve got my own problems
2.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Prior to the search for my very own e-ring/band, I was not all that interested in diamonds. I never got excited about diamonds . . . until I saw a good one. Obviously, the majority of people have mall store diamonds of the ''quite included'' variety, or they walk around with gunk and crud encrusting their rings. This is very sad. I''m amazed that other people -- non PSers -- don''t spend the same ridiculous number of minutes each day gazing at the wondrous bling on their fingers as we do. My gosh, I feel cheated if I leave work after sunset because I won''t be able to admire the late afternoon sun lighting up my diamonds!
9.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
I was at a fancy-schmancy dinner party last night with 10 other couples.

The ONLY clean rings were mine and a new bride''s. The rest were filthy. I''m not talking about a little bit, but GUNK encrusted.

Yet we were all dressed up.

EW!

LS

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I''m still trying to find the best way to clean my new EC ring. It is so awesome when it is freshly cleaned and it requires cleaning on a regular basis.

YUK....can''t stand looking at all of the gunk in some people''s jewelry. The Gem Show is coming to Houston next month and now I''ll be looking for all of the nasty people....LOL!
38.gif

Lori

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I used to wear my first e-ring 24/7 and cleaned it a couple times a year, whether or not it needed it.
20.gif
It was only after I got my 1.5 ct F VS2, and saw how bad it looked when it got dirty, that I began cleaning my ring daily. When I took it into my jeweler, he would always tell me that I had the cleanest ring of any of their clients. My big, beautiful ring taught me to clean it. The payback is sooooo worth it!
3.gif
30.gif
36.gif

I was just into my State Farm agent''s office and looked at her new e-ring. Completely filthy! She asked what to do, and seemed shocked when I said to clean rings daily. I guess no one tells people this. You''d think it would be obvious. Perhaps we need to start some sort of public service campaign! Clean your diamonds! A clean diamond is a happy diamond! We could bring a small bit of happiness into the lives of millions!
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/20/2008 3:29:51 PM
Author: LostSapphire
I was at a fancy-schmancy dinner party last night with 10 other couples.

The ONLY clean rings were mine and a new bride''s. The rest were filthy. I''m not talking about a little bit, but GUNK encrusted.

Yet we were all dressed up.

EW!

LS
Oh how gross
14.gif
!!

my bling being clean is probably the one thing that I am truely anal about.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results