shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you ever feel an energy with a stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2010 5:26:03 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Date: 2/9/2010 12:34:19 PM

Author: movie zombie

i experienced negative energy from a citrine ring a friend gave me. it was a ring she had worn over some time but our personalities were very different. i was told to bury it for a period of time to ''make it mine''. never did. but i did give it back to her and it was positive change....... perhaps conicidence, perhaps not. don''t really care.

most of us here in the color area say that we know we''ve got the right stone because it ''speaks to us''. not sure this is any different than attributing powers to certain stones....

and quartz is used in many electronics because it conducts electricity.

mz

I believe tourmaline is a conductor of electricity as well.

I believe it is piezoelectric like amber. Amber feels very good against your skin after you wear it for a while.

BTW, has any of you ever seen a movie "Blue Light" ("Blue Licht") by Leni Riefenstahl? (Recently a movie was made about her in the US; she was a very controversial movie director but this is another story). But "Blue Light" is easily obtainable since it was one of the earliest ones, made in late 20-es I believe.

Besides being a movie about stones it also has excellent cinematography. Highly recommended!

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
i enjoy wearing my stones because i no what they r-people walk by me and i can see them looking at what i have on with a puzzled look on their face-they wonder what they r seeing-makes me feel good & maby a little confident about myself & knowing i wont see a similar stone as i have on-one example i wear is this brazillian paraiba tourmaline-the original stuff-valued @20-40k per/ct.-makes me feel good to wear something like this & enjoy it for what it is-very rare & unique-this is a + for me especially in the down times that r happening today-if u have stones-wear them-enjoy!!!....

g05.JPG

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2010 5:52:33 PM
Author: crasru
Date: 2/9/2010 5:26:03 PM

Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 2/9/2010 12:34:19 PM

Author: movie zombie

i experienced negative energy from a citrine ring a friend gave me. it was a ring she had worn over some time but our personalities were very different. i was told to bury it for a period of time to ''make it mine''. never did. but i did give it back to her and it was positive change....... perhaps conicidence, perhaps not. don''t really care.

most of us here in the color area say that we know we''ve got the right stone because it ''speaks to us''. not sure this is any different than attributing powers to certain stones....

and quartz is used in many electronics because it conducts electricity.

mz

I believe tourmaline is a conductor of electricity as well.

I believe it is piezoelectric like amber. Amber feels very good against your skin after you wear it for a while.

BTW, has any of you ever seen a movie ''Blue Light'' (''Blue Licht'') by Leni Riefenstahl? (Recently a movie was made about her in the US; she was a very controversial movie director but this is another story). But ''Blue Light'' is easily obtainable since it was one of the earliest ones, made in late 20-es I believe.

Besides being a movie about stones it also has excellent cinematography. Highly recommended!

Sorry I checked the German version of the movie is called "Das blaue licht" - there was a talk about a remake in 1998 and Jodie Foster want to play and to be a director but I guess it came back to nothing because Leni Riefenstahl died several years ago and did not consent to a remake.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t say I have, and I''m around low-level radioactive minerals often.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I''m with the skeptical crew. Sure, some stones have physical properties, like magnetism, radiation, piezoelectric effect, etc. But I don''t at all believe they have any metaphysical properties. If a stone speaks to me, I believe that''s just my perception of or reaction to the stone''s beauty. I''ve never had a negative reaction to a stone unless I thought the color or cut was ugly, or it was too heavily included, etc. However, I actually like hearing about some of these vibes or powers attributed to various stones. I think it''s really interesting and fun, in the same way that I like reading about Greco-Roman mythology.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 11:06:35 PM
Author: jstarfireb
I''m with the skeptical crew. Sure, some stones have physical properties, like magnetism, radiation, piezoelectric effect, etc. But I don''t at all believe they have any metaphysical properties. If a stone speaks to me, I believe that''s just my perception of or reaction to the stone''s beauty. I''ve never had a negative reaction to a stone unless I thought the color or cut was ugly, or it was too heavily included, etc. However, I actually like hearing about some of these vibes or powers attributed to various stones. I think it''s really interesting and fun, in the same way that I like reading about Greco-Roman mythology.

Ditto this! Pretty stones make me happy because I enjoy looking at them. But I don''t get any positive or negative "vibes" in the least. But like jstar, I am a hard science girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results