shape
carat
color
clarity

Diagnosis - JACKET FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/1/2008 5:10:10 PM
Author: crown1
do you know if the store you purchased yours from had any set in platinum? and if so are you comfortable sharing their info? thanks for all of your enabling help. the studs are beautiful.
Crown1, I posted a reply in your bezel stud thread on Colored Stones.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/1/2008 8:06:17 PM
Author: Shay37
OMG, Al!!!!!!!!! They''re simply GAWJUS!!!! LOOOOOOOVE THEEEEEEM!!! (said like Joanne Worley)
9.gif

shay
*mini threadjack*

*waving wildly at Miss Shay whom Ellen misses very much!*

*threadjack over*

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow those jackets look incredible! Nicely done as always Al. (I wonder if I could get away with a pair of those for my 1.25 carat each studs or would they be too over the top - hmmm.)

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i found it. thanks! you are a doll.
1.gif
1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 2:11:46 PM
Author: Sundial
Wow those jackets look incredible! Nicely done as always Al. (I wonder if I could get away with a pair of those for my 1.25 carat each studs or would they be too over the top - hmmm.)
hehe Sundial - jackets would look FABULOUS with 1.25 when out on the town for a night!
2.gif
I think as long as the outside of the jacket stays inside of your earlobe line (as in doesn''t hang below the bottom of your lobe - does that make sense?) they would look proportionate. They need to look like they "fit" your ears.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 1:35:23 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 1/1/2008 8:06:17 PM
Author: Shay37
OMG, Al!!!!!!!!! They''re simply GAWJUS!!!! LOOOOOOOVE THEEEEEEM!!! (said like Joanne Worley)
9.gif

shay
*mini threadjack*

*waving wildly at Miss Shay whom Ellen misses very much!*

*threadjack over*
Right back at you my darling.
9.gif
We now return you to your regularly scheduled droolfest.

shay

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo! What a way to breathe life back into your studs! I love the jacketfest!

(But I''m still partial to your leverbacks.
12.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results