shape
carat
color
clarity

Diagnosis - JACKET FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great pics and jackets!!

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh YUMM!!! I just love your halo family!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous!!
30.gif

do you think bezel-set studs would work with jackets? that halo "family portrait" shot with the bezel halo pendant got me wondering... love the look!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your halo family portrait is gorgeous. I am getting halo fever. My husband''s wallet is on the coffee table shaking like it knows I want to cause it some pain.
11.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/30/2007 6:35:32 PM
Author: chickpea
gorgeous!!
30.gif

do you think bezel-set studs would work with jackets? that halo ''family portrait'' shot with the bezel halo pendant got me wondering... love the look!
Sure, you can put bezel set studs in jackets as long as they fit!

Love them with your pendant, Alj!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/30/2007 4:49:44 PM
Author: aljdewey
After seeing Selkie''s AMAZING bezel sapphires yesterday, I''m PINING for a set of sapphire martinis to go in these jackets too!

TBERUBE....if you get a chance, do you think you could do a little photoshop magic for me to show me those sapphire in my jackets??

on it...

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Here ya go, alj - hope this is what you meant...bit of a slap-together job, mixing highlights and all, but I think you get the picture.

melange.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!! What a great way to upgrade your diamond studs. Thinking yellow diamond halos would be very cool. Hmmmmm.......
11.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!!! It''s BLINGTASTIC!!!! They are beautiful! I was so excited I had to show Dh. He thought they were spectacular too!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh Al--those look perfect on you! I LOVE the idea of the sapphires too... now you''ve got the wheels turning in MY head!!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
sha-zam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love ''em...want a pair for my studs too!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pics, Al! I think I just got jacket fever also!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2007 10:01:30 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 12/30/2007 8:58:32 PM
Author: tberube
Here ya go, alj - hope this is what you meant...bit of a slap-together job, mixing highlights and all, but I think you get the picture.
Oh my stars, how SMART is THAT? Those sapphires are FANTASTIC with the jackets! WOW!!!!!
30.gif
31.gif
I must have them.. MUST.. do you hear me? I NEED THEM!!
11.gif
I am 100% with you on this, Michelle! I''ve already got my "people" on the lookout for a pair of round sapphires, as well as a replacement for my right hand ring I made years ago.
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them. They are on my wish list for sure!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwwwww, crap.
11.gif
11.gif

I can see I''m gonna have to make ANOTHER call to WF.......NEED to have sapphires now! LOL.

LOVE that look!

Thanks for the awesome mock-up, TB!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
TB - if you could, could you photoshop the blue sapphire color into the earring shot leaving the earring as a martini prong set? I''m trying to figure out whether to bezel or martini.

Thanks....you''re a doll!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/31/2007 5:06:30 PM
Author: aljdewey
TB - if you could, could you photoshop the blue sapphire color into the earring shot leaving the earring as a martini prong set? I''m trying to figure out whether to bezel or martini.

Thanks....you''re a doll!
Here''s a rough cut, before I get ready to go out for the night.

Gee....you think if I do enough of these, the Price Scope editors will give me some ACA studs??
31.gif

sapphmock.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
I like both looks, but I personally prefer the bezels....man I really LOVE those bezel sapphires. Like. A LOT. It could pose a problem for my wallet.

(after the wedding, after the wedding....must wait until after the wedding....argh)

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had to check out the halos (or as my daughter calls them "angel rings"). The jackets (and the earrings) look amazing!!! It''s incredible how much more presence you get with the jackets. It''s a great way to dress up the stud earring
36.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock

this look is lovely with the bezel set sapphires. i really think it is gorgeous.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock

Oh, my god. I NEED those jackets, yesterday. Al, I think it''s going to be a race as to whether you get the sapphire studs to go with your jackets or I get the jackets to go with my studs first!!
9.gif

By the way, if it helps my studs are .5 carats each, don''t know the diameter but I''ll post when I can measure them.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2007 5:50:36 PM
I like both looks, but I personally prefer the bezels....man I really LOVE those bezel sapphires. Like. A LOT. It could pose a problem for my wallet.

(after the wedding, after the wedding....must wait until after the wedding....argh)

Hint to your hubby...wedding present....wedding present...
27.gif
Nice photoshop job, by the way.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Selkie, I just adore your new sapphire studs! I think I am going to have to copy you (as in add this to my list!) because there is just nothing else like that Tiffany bezel look. I''ll be very interested to know what size they are. And if you could, I know we''d all like to see ear shots. So as not to hijack Alj''s thread, why won''t you post your own thread since I am sure others would like to see your earrings!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Hi DS, happy to oblige! There''s actually a thread over in colored stones where I posted an earshot, about halfway down the page: MA get-together. Have I inspired a mini-trend?
31.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/1/2008 4:43:28 PM
Author: Selkie
Hi DS, happy to oblige! There''s actually a thread over in colored stones where I posted an earshot, about halfway down the page: MA get-together. Have I inspired a mini-trend?
31.gif

yes, you evil thing you! i had almost gotten over wanting those when the jackets popped up with them and now i am out there searching again. do you know if the store you purchased yours from had any set in platinum? and if so are you comfortable sharing their info? thanks for all of your enabling help. the studs are beautiful.
1.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/1/2008 3:21:06 PM
Author: Selkie

Date: 12/31/2007 5:50:36 PM

Hint to your hubby...wedding present....wedding present...
27.gif
Nice photoshop job, by the way.
Thanks, sweetie.

I would hint to future hubby, but he just bought us a house - not sure if now is the right time...heheh.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Those are perfect on your ears! The jackets with the three prong studs are a very cool combo. And as always, I really admire your six prong each three stone ring. I really love that!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Al!!!!!!!!! They''re simply GAWJUS!!!! LOOOOOOOVE THEEEEEEM!!! (said like Joanne Worley)
9.gif

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results